Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240837 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

From Mr Frank Bob

based on trust and confidentiality top secret

I know that this letter reaches you as a surprise, for the simple fact that we do not know. Be reassured because they are good intentions. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality hope you will keep this as a top secret without you frighten or surprise you.

I am Mr Bob Frank Director of International Operations of BANK. During my research at the bank, I found a huge amount of nine million five hundred thousand US dollars ($ US9.500.000.00) which was deposited in an account since 2003. From extensive research, the results showed that the bottom has been filed by Ezzedine Salim famous Lebanese businessman who died in a plane crash in 2003 court in Cotonou, Benin to Lebanon.

And since then his account remained without any claim anyone is for this purpose that I humbly seek your help and cooperation to introduce you to BIAO Bank (International Bank for Africa Western Ivory Coast) as an associate business fire deceased customer Mr. SALIM EZZEDINE accordance with statute and rules of procedure.

Be sure that all procedures will be monitored here by me until you
receive these funds in your bank account.
Now let me ask a few questions.
. Can I completely trust you?
. Can you guarantee the confidentiality of this transaction?

The bank must not know of my participation in this transaction with you, I must be your monitor, provide all the information the deceased in case the bank would ask some question about the deceased. We will share this fortune as follows: 45% for you and 5% for all expenditures during this transfer and 50% for me. Rest assured that such transfer is 100% risk free, because I have made all the arrangements for its smooth running and know that we will legally and transparently.

I plan within 11 working days to get the bank to make the transfer of this fund into your bank account. In addition, this transaction should be treated with the utmost
confidentiality for the simple reason that I am still in service.

If you are interested in this case, give me an answer and I will send you more details about its progress. Thank you for your cooperation.

Very fraternally
Mr Frank Bob.
Director of International
Operations of BANK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240838 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Atten Sir,

I really got your email.But i want you to send me all your full contact information so that i can now inform you how you will contact our bank.
Mr Frank Bob

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240839 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 pm
Tel. No.: +22541411120

Dearest

Thanks for your message. Firstly, I must not fail to let you know about my happiness over your willingness to assist me in securing this money to your bank account.

I thank you so much for responding to my call of help .All our future correspondence will be through this mailbox
Like I told you in the proposal I sent to you, this funds (US9.500.000.00 $) Million US dollars was deposited by one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family including the person that supposed to stand as the next of kin to this deposited funds in plane crash in 2003 in Cotonou, Benin to Beirut in Lebanon., which I have done the under ground work before contacting you and due to my position in the bank, it will not be possible to claim this money on my own without a foreign partner that will stand as the next of kin of the fund. And this is the reason why I have contacted you to claim this money as the rightful beneficiary that I will proof to enable our head office open a direct communication with you for the transferring of this fund to your nominated bank account.

In respect to this, the claim clarifications documents must come from the High Court of Cote d’Ivoire, An Affidavits for claims and transfer of funds will be sworn at the High Court in your name, thereby nominating you as the bon afide beneficiary of the money. I will recommend an Attorney here who will represent you here as your legal representative to process the claim documentation of this money in your name, he will cover the relationship between you and the original depositor of this (US9.500.000.00 $) Million US

Meanwhile, my involvement in this deal will not be known by the lawyer here, I will arrange for every necessary document to be presented to the lawyer relating to the money, this is for security reasons; we will be corresponding secretly while the lawyer will be working for you to process the transfer of the money on your behalf. Right now, the funds is not frozen; it is in a suspense account, which will require a proper legal paper work in the court here in Cote d’Ivoire before the money will be transferred to your account in your name.
The government has no special policy or regulation about such funds in our country, rather in the process of the documentation of the claim in your name in the High Court, the legal representative here will go to the Ministry of Finance to obtain a Funds Origin Declaration Certificate in your name, thereby clarifying the Origin of the money for the High Court to issue a Court Order to our bank to effect the transfer of the money to your bank Account. This documents will cover any legal question that may arise from your country about the legality of this money from my experience and enquirers, the full plan and steps we will take is as follows:

The Attorney who will handle the clarification documentation in the High Court of Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire in your favor including the swearing of the Affidavits will be a Registered Legal Practitioner here. The lawyer will act as your Legal Representative standing for the claim of the funds in your favor.
You will issue a Power of Attorney to the Lawyer to act on your behalf; I will introduce you to the lawyer as our bank foreign customer who needs Legal documentation backup to claim the transfer of (US9.500.000.00 $) Million US deposited by his business partner. I will then draft an application letter and give you for you to Re-type it in your company letter headed paper officially to submit to the lawyer, applying for the legal services of his law firm. By so doing, the Lawyer will not know my involvement in this transaction while he will be dealing with you direct as his client.

From all indication, the claim documentation of this transfer will last for at least seven (7) banking working days, and will requires documentation perfection. Of course it will cost us money to achieve this, and I want you to know that I am a civil servant that depends on monthly salaries, I know that I will try my best to take care of the expenses from my side, but your financial assistance will also be needed for us to meet up the documentation requirements from the court.

Bear also in mind that this transaction should be handled with utmost confidentiality for security reasons, it is a 100% risk free-transaction, which I am here in the bank master minding the banking procedures and perfecting and approving all the transfer requirements and documentation of the money in your favor. Please study this plan and get back to me for me to forward the contact of the lawyer whom I will recommend to you. Why you have to forward all your information to enable me forward it to the lawyer note it will cost us money to get those backup documents but if you can come over here it will please me so that you are going to see everything face to face or why your contacted the bank you will ask them that you want them to transfer the money by bank corespondent in London UK so that it will be easy for me to meet you there for my security as a banker if you want us to proceed you have to forward me those information for us to move forward.

1.Full Name__________________________
2.Full Address_______________________
3.Marital Status_______________________
4.Occupation__________________
5.Age_________________________
6.Sex_________________________
7.Nationality_________________
8.Country Of Residence________________
9. Telephone Number__________________
10.scan identification ________________

I am expecting your quick response and please, please trust and sincerity is all I require most from you because this opportunity is what I have being excepting in all my days of service with our bank. I know that you will not betray my trust in this transaction. God bless you in assisting me gaining this golden opportunity.
Best regards,
Mr Jack Michael My Cell Number +225 4141 1120

#240840 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:03 pm
sir

here is my ID and the passport of the owner of the fund
waiting for urgent responds
Mr Jack M

Image Image