Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#240277 by Tim Atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:12 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.69.5
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.81.145 with SMTP id f139csp543738oib;
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 06:57:08 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.137.226 with SMTP id t95mr20986430ioi.10.1425567428615;
Thu, 05 Mar 2015 06:57:08 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ahmu.edu.cn (mail.ahmu.edu.cn. [210.45.96.3])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id t14si18812134igd.19.2015.03.05.06.55.56;
Thu, 05 Mar 2015 06:57:08 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=210.45.96.3;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: by ajax-webmail-coremail.ahmu.edu.cn (Coremail) ; Thu, 5 Mar 2015
22:08:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 22:08:43 +0800 (GMT+08:00)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Apply For Your Loan Today
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_36540_469608650.1425564523426"
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.69.5]
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Coremail Webmail Server Version 4.0.5a build
20121109(20529.5019.5013) Copyright (c) 2002-2015 http://www.mailtech.cn ahmu
X-SendMailWithSms: false
X-CM-TRANSID:AQAAf0Cpc0VrY_hUxBUqAA--.603W
X-CM-SenderInfo: dzzsiiiur6txlpxovvfxof0/1tbiAQATClKxE8yYvQANsM
X-Coremail-Antispam: 1Ur529EdanIXcx71UUUUU7IcSsGvfJ3iIAIbVAYjsxI4VWxJw
CS07vEb4IE77IF4wCS07vE1I0E4x80FVAKz4kxMIAIbVAFxVCaYxvI4VCIwcAKzIAtYxBI
daVFxhVjvjDU=

Hello,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?

We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with collateral and non collateral , we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital,business loans,education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!".

All Replies should be forwarded to Email: [email protected]

Mr. Ford Lucas
Director Of Operation
GENERAL Loan Incorporated
Contact No:+4470-3592-7343

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#240463 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:34 am
Reply from: Mr Ford Lucas - [email protected]

Dear Customer,

Thank you for selecting (GENERAL Loan Incorporated Plc) you in meeting your financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt, If this may interest you to know, My Name is Mr Ford Lucas. and my nationality is British-England, though i am married to an India woman blessed with three children, two boy and a girl both are with their mother land.

I am the MD/CEO of General Loan Investment, I have my headquarter here in UK and other branches are in India,Spain and Russia presently. I am a registered Lender and i have my license and working ID which i have obtain here from the International Monetary Fund and Loan Control Commission in Uk and i also have my lending certificate

I want you to fill the loan application form and get back to us so as to prepare your terms and condition to you, As soon as this process is complete, your loan will be transfer to your preferred means. I give out loan with 3% Interest rate and you get the full details about the loan repayment plan after you have provided us the below information's. As regards to your request we do normally give out loan in United State Dollars and in Pounds Starlings or Euro. All i need in this transaction is your maximum corporation and your seriousness and trust towards the loan.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

Name Of Beneficiary:.......
Address Of Beneficiary:.....
Amount Required:($).....In Words.....
Nationality:.........
Loan Duration:......
Zip/Postal Code:.......
Valid Cell Phone Number:........
Purpose Of Loan:.........
Monthly income:.........
City:..........

I await for your swift response Asap.You are required to fill the above Form now and return so that we send to your the Loan terms and Conditions of our Services.

Warm Regards
Loan Consultancy
Mr. Ford Lucas
[email protected]
Phone Number: +447035927343
Motto: We are at your Services at any Time
THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS!!!
Here to show you a better way to financial freedom!!!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240605 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 am
Mr. Ford Lucas
Director Of Operation
GENERAL Loan Incorporated
Office Salarpuria Infinity, 3rd Floor #5 England,
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration (560-001)-UK
Tell: +447035927343
Fax: 07990 8155166

Respected Sir/ XXX,

We are in receipt of your previous mail, I'm very sorry for not getting back to you earlier on, i was very busy in the office sorting out some business transaction, Hope you fully understand me.I am happy to give out this loan to you since is for the benefit of humanity.

I can lend you the money, but once again i want to be sure you are very serious and trustworthy. I want to use this opportunity to welcome you, I can fully assure you That you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about this transaction and secondly you won't have any regret taking this loan from me. Once again you are very much welcome.

Prior to your Loan request,Were you stated that you are interested in Obtaining a Loan Amount of €10,000,000.00.Euro, In Words: Ten Million Euro only, I will be able to offer you the Amount you requested...To start with, what you find below is the Loan Terms and Repayment schedule for the Loan amount requested and Loan Conditions.

As regards to your request we do normally give out loan in United State Dollars and in Pounds Starlings or Euro,..All i need in this transaction is your maximum corporation and your seriousness and trust towards the loan.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE
Loan Amount:
€10,000,000.00

Loan Interest Rate:
3%

Loan Term:
25 years

Monthly Loan Payment:
€47,421.13

Number of Payments:

Cumulative Payments:
€14,226,339.62

Total Interest Paid:
€4,226,339.62

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 299 payments of €47,421.13 plus a final payment of €47,421.75.

============================== =====
.LOAN CONDITIONS

Qualifications:
1)The Borrower must be at least 18 yrs old
2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Borrower the Loan
3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even With No Collateral Present or available(Unsecured)
4)There is no pre-payment penalty.
5)You do not need a Co-Signer
6)The borrower need to send to us his/her International Passport or Drivers License
CONDITIONS:

1. The loan will be insured, this is in accordance with the law of Britain constitution of crime against money laundering and secret funding of terrorist organization. It is required that our client gets an insurance certificate and a clearance receipt from the insurance company which is highly needed by banks for easy transfer of money.

2. This process was reached to avoid Britain law of drug, fire-arms and financial Intelligence Centre Act of 2001. Britain is 4th member country imposing numerous duties to prevent drug trafficking, illegal fire-arms and money laundering in Britain since a number of Government throughout the world have agreed to fight terrorism. As early as 1989, the Drug Czar Narcotic Agent, Fire-arm Task Force and Financial Action Task Force was constituted to further this objective because the proceeds from this transactions was use to further terrorism so with this Insurgent of loan is much more important.

3. Loan Transfer Option: 1. Bank To Bank Transfer , The loan will be transferred to you via this option and you will be required to send to us your personal bank information were you want the loan to be deposited into and this will be after payment for the loan approval fee because the fee will be used for the processing of your loan and to acquire some legal document to back up this loan against money laundering.

4. Monthly Repayment: On getting the loan,you will start the repayment of the loan on the 30Th/31st of every month starting from Fifth (5) months after loan has been transferred to the beneficiary's account with the monthly payment as stated above. I usually give Five months GRACE PERIOD to all applicant before Re-payment can commence.

5.Time of duration: You will pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (25-Years) as stated in the terms above after cashing the loan with 24 Hours after due process to this effect, Failure for you to adhere to the agreement you will be given additional 3 months of grace before legal actions can be taken.

Note: A copy of your National Identity card, Driver’s License or International Passport should be send to our payment officer for documentation of your loan process.

Loan Approval/Processed:

In regards to the approval of the loan, the loan shall be approve as soon as the loan applicant meets the full requirement of the approval board. Immediately your loan is approved a letter of approval will be sent to you.

We do not deduct from principal loan amount because this is strictly against the working policy of the company so do not ask for deduction as our response may offend.

The Loan Is Transferred to the Borrower via the option below and you are to choose from the best option you wish to receive your loan from our company:

1)Account swift transfer
2) Online Banking Transfer Loan Amount Your Self
3)Courier delivery service/Cheque
4)Western Union Money Transfer

In acknowledge to this mail you are to get back to us to know if you are ok with the above terms and conditions and to also let us know the mode of transfer you wish to receive your loan.

I would really have loved to speak with you because i want to be fully sure and convinced that my hard earned money is in safe hands and fully protected from International scam and most importantly paying back the loan when due.please do give me a call with this now +447035927343.

I look forward in doing and completing this transaction with you in good faith.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.

Warm Regards
Loan Consultancy
Mr. Ford Lucas
[email protected]

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240704 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:56 pm
Dear XXX,

I got your mail and it was very well noted,

I am very interested in helping you with the loan amount you are requesting for one important thing you have to do for me is to give me your trust and understanding.

It was stated to you in my loan terms and conditions that there will be a charges which will involve in approving the loan amount which i have confirm from Internal Board Of Revenue and i was told that to approve a loan amount of (€10,000,000.00.Euro), it will cost the sum of €979.00-Euro which has to be paid by the borrower in order for the loan to be approved.

Your quick attention determine how soon you will receive your loan transfer and promise that you will pay this loan back at the said duration and i am giving you my assurance that here is the only company were you can get the result you want as a loan.

I need your reply if you are in agreement to comply with the approval charges in order for the Internal Board of Revenue to send me the approval certificate and as soon as it has been paid to them a scan copy of the certificate will be issue to you.

Note: A copy of your National Identity card, Driver’s License or International Passport should be send to our payment officer for documentation of your loan process.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Kind Regards,
Mr Ford Lucas.

#240846 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 pm
Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your e-mail and i want you to note that immediately we receive the loan approval payment scan copy,we shall send you the loan Agreement letter which you are expected to sign and return back to us.With almost good faith, I will create an enabling environment to ensure that this loan get to you, I do believe also that you will pay back this loan as at when due.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

Receiver's Name----- OTOIDE EDMOND
Address------------ Nenhera.dist Chatha, Bangalore India
State----------------- Bangalore
Country-----------India
Amount Sent------------€979.00-Euro
Sender's name and Address.....
MTCN {must be 10 digits}.....

Ensure you make the payment on time because i have already contacted them to let them know that my secretary will be coming to their office to pay for the approval fee and a certificate will be issue to my secretary and i will send a scan copy to you.

Once you send the approval fee and the payment is confirm,it will take you just 48-hours for you to receive your loan in your bank account.

Details of your Account
XXX

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.

Warm Regards
Loan Consultancy
Mr. Ford Lucas
[email protected]

#240847 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:44 pm
Due to what you stated, note again that paying the amount through western Union is the best thing because is the quick way to make this transaction fast.I do not want anything delay on this transaction.

I want you to know that as a good Business man, that it is our idea to treat clients very well at the first instance so as to enable them come back that is you treat them well to win them for future transactions.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr Ford Lucas.

#240848 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:45 pm
I am in receipt of your mail and i want to keep you informed that you have come to the right place where you will surely get your loan, This transaction is fully legitimate and highly professional, But if you think otherwise, I'll advise you to think twice because as a dedicated Roman-Catholic man of 62 years of Age and married to a beautiful woman with kids.

I am not after any clients money and will do nothing of that such because as a devout and practicing Christian,i believe in the law of karma and the golden rule which urges us not to hurt our neighbors so if you think i will deviate from my principles,that is a big mistake.

I want you to know that there are still some people that you can trust.
Thanks

waiting for your urgent update.

Thanks,
Mr Ford Lucas.

#240849 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm
Since you do not allow the bank to work we charge money to pay off your loan application

#241002 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:38 am
Below is the account details of my agent in India where you are to make the deposit.

ACCOUNT NAME: WILLIAM MUNOH MUGRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20223901184
SWIFT CODE: SBININBB423
IFSC CODE: SBIN0003286
STATE BANK OF INDIA