Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232517 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2774855453

FROM MRS.SIBONGILE MABIZ
FORMAL MEMBER OF SOUTH AFRICA
GOLD PANNING ASSOCIATION
EMAIL:( [email protected])
TELL: +2774855453
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
My Dearest ,

With due respect, trust and humility, i write this proposal which i believe would be of great interest to you, i fund your contact while i was doing a private research on the internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my only son James.
First, let me start by introducing myself, My name is Mrs.Sibongile Mabiz, a nationality of south Africa ,i was work with South African Gold Panning Association, you can view the profile of South African Gold Panning Association at (website by clicking (sagoldpanning.co.za)and read about us. I am married to late Mr.Themba Mabiz, we were married for twenty years with a child, my husband died after an illness that lasted for four weeks. Please i know this may come to you by surprise because you did not know me, i needed your assistance that was why i write to you through divine direction, it is my desire of going into relationship with you.

Before his death we were both born again Christians and when my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of USD$22.5M (Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with Finance/bank presently, this fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the South African Gold Panning Association, though i assisted him in getting this contract but i never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from South African Gold Panning Association and this money is still with the bank, recently my doctor told me that i would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke, having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained and also take good care of my only son.

The bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that givet, i took this decision because i have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 18 year old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low maturity and that is the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know that i am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and i shall hold my peace.
I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God: As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the finance/bank and i will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund, and my happiness is that i live a life of a worthy Christian, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated here and please i will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that i will instruct the finance/bank to ! Transfer this fund into your account. Any correspondence must be by email to any of my private e-mail addresses.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs.Sibongile Mabiz and Son James.
Email: ([email protected])
Tell : +2774855453
God’s graces are sufficient for me.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233337 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:52 am
Reply from [email protected]

My Dearest in Christ XXX,

How are you and your beloved family doing?
Compliments of the day to you and with due respect, trust and humility, i write this letter to you regards to your email respond towards my request and am very sorry for my late respond as well and i want you to know that i really need your full assistance in this my transaction because of my present health condition right now and i promise you that you will never in anyway regret of helping me in this my transaction because this transaction is 100% legal and considering my present healthy condition, i can not be able to handle it alone and that was why i contact you for your assistance.

Meanwhile i after going through your email, i understand that you are willing to assist me in this my transaction regardless that we have not meet each other before but i believe in faith because I’m a Christian and with faith we can move mountain according to my believe and with your email respond, i don’t need a prophet to tell me that you are a good person and i sincerely believe that you are God sent and you really want to help me and my only son in this our project.

Please let me first explain my self more to you before we proceed, as i told you early, i am Mrs.Sibongeli Mabiz and i have only son and his name is James Mabiz and he is 17 years right now and his still in high school. I and my late husband is a citizen of South Africa and we residence in Johannesburg City in South Africa and my home address is No.28 Saint John lyme sandton Johannesburg because i will like you to come and see me in person after the transaction because the doctor told me recently that i will not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, although what disturbs me most is my stroke and having known my present health condition i decided to donate this fund to church or to a good Christian individual who will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein. I want a person that will use this fund to orphanages, churches, research centres and widows to propagate the word of God and ensure that my wishers and my heart desired will be accomplish.

Listen to me right now because i want to use this opportunity to instruct you on how you will use this fund in-case if i did not survive this illness, i will offer you 20% of the principal sum of the amounts that will be transfer into your account for your assistance which is about US$ 4,100.000.00 (Four Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and you will keep 30% out of the fund for my only son Johnson which is about US$ 6,150,000,00 (Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) and when his 28 year old, you hand it over to him and the remaining balance of 50% which is US$10,500,000,00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) will be use to build the orphanage Homes, churches, research centres and also shared to the widows as well as.

I attached my passport copy and picture's on this email for you to know who you are assist in her transaction and please provide me this information's bellow for me to know you more and proceed the transaction with you.

(1) Send me your own passport or your driver's license and your pictures as well.
(2) Your home address
(3) Your personal telephone number
(4) Tell me your occupation
(5) Tell me brief about your family
(6) Finally, promise from your heart that you will help me achieve this my dream even if i did not survive this illness.

Please kindly respond back to me immediately and provide me this information's i requested from you to enable me proceed the transaction with you and you can call me on the phone number bellow if you want to speak to me.

May God bless you and give you wisdom to assist me in this our project.
Thank you so much, your sister in Lord
Mrs.Sibongale Mabiz.
My Private Phone: +27748554532

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240071 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:32 am
My Dearest in Christ XXX,

How you and your family doing, hope all are is well,
I am glad to inform you that i have been able to transfer my funds to the Old Catholic Church of Switzerland through the help of one priest of the church Mr.Jack Thomas, he is a very good Christian man of God.

Anyway the Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that givet and i have forgotten about the past and all i am doing now is to make sure that the man of God use the fund for the church as i promise my God and my happiness is that i live a life of worthy Christian.

Meanwhile i want to inform you that i left behind US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars) for you with my banker in South Africa, i write to you through divine direction and it’s just that i cannot forget how you are the very first person i contacted to help me and till today, i still don’t know what went wrong, i most tell you that i appreciate all your previous effort to assist me and i know that it is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me in the transaction, i understand that it was simply because of some circumstances you could not control. Please do contact him immediately you received this email and he will transfer the $100,000.00 to you because i have already instructed him before travel.

See below the contact details of the banker in South Africa that helps me with the transfer and he will transfer the US$100,000 to you as i instructed him.

Contact person: Mr.Kenny Fihla.
Head Corporate Banking Transnational Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa
Address: Summit Office Park Motswedi House
495 Summit Road Morning side, Sand-ton Jhb South Africa
Email:([email protected])
D/L Line:+27-73-700-3929
Fax Line:+27-86-774-4138

Do contact him today so that he will transfer the said fund to you as i have already instructed him and am happy that my son is in a good hand and will live a happy life and as soon as you receive the fund please do let me know.

NB: Note that i gave you this money because of your previous efforts to help me and also for you to use it to support your family.

Best Regards
Ms.Sibongile Mabiz

#240240 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 am
Tel. Nos.: +27737003929, +27867744138 & +27865428602

Standard Bank
Summit Office ParkMotswedi House
No 5 Simmonds Street Johannesburg CBD South Africa

Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa.

Attn: XXX,

This is to inform you that i received your email and i also received instruction from Mrs.Sibongile Mabiz to transfer the sum of $100,000,00usd to you which is in our bank custody here in standard bank of South Africa, i will advice you to kindly send me your full bank details by filling the provision bellow to avoid wrong transfer and return it back to me along with your proof of your identification which is your vilad international passport, ID or your valid drivers license to enable me proceed on your wire-transfer file immediately and note that this total fund is under insurance coverage, so the fund will not be brook or deducted until the fund get into the beneficiary bank account which is you. I attached my working ID in this email for you to know who is handling your transaction.

The Name Of Your Bank _________________________________
You’re Bank Address_______________________
Your Account Number_____________________
The Beneficiary Name Of The Account Mr. / Mrs /Miss_______________________
Routing Number_______________________________________
Swift Code______________________________________
Bank Branch Code_______________________________________
Your Driven License Or Your International Passport__________________
You’re Country Name________________________________
Your Private Telephone Number_________________________
You’re Company Name___________________________
Phone And Fax Number Of Your Bank____________________________
Amount Of Fund To Transfer To Your Account $__________________________ 00.

Call me on the phone number bellow as soon as you send the information to enable me proceed on your wire-transfer immediately and tell you what next to do if you are ready. Your urgent respond is highly needed.

Thanks for your co-cooparetion.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla
Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Manager
Standard bank Jhb Branch South Africa.
D/L Direct Line:+27-73-700-3929
Fax Line: +27-86-774-4138
Fax Line : +27-86-542-8602
International Banking Division
Visit Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Board of directors at
http://www.bac.org.za/BoardDir.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the e-mail or attachment.

#240337 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:42 am
Standard Bank
No 5 Simmonds Street Johannesburg CBD South Africa.

This is to inform you that the total fund of $100.000.00 (One Three Hundred Thousand United Stated Dollars) has been transferred this afternoon to your account with XXX. Meanwhile note that our bank forex department put your wire-transfer on-hold in our forex central system right now due to our bank COT charges which is called (Cost Of Transfer Fee) could not be able to deduct from the total fund due to the insurance policy of the fund and in consideration of the required COT (Cost Of Transfer Fee) referred does not authorize us to make any deduction from the principal amount and the insurance company mandated us not to make any deduction as well until the total fund credit into your nominated bank account and our forex department shall unconditionally and irrevocably release your $100.000.00 transfer to go through and credited into your nominated bank account subject to our receipt of our bank COT (Cost Of Transfer Fee) valued of $599.00. from you as the beneficiary of the total fund. I attached bellow your transfer slip for confirmation.

So i will advise you to kindly get back to me as soon as possible for me to send you the information which you will use to send the required fee of $599.00 to me and note that our forex department will release your wire-transfer immediately within an hours after receipt of full amount valued of the required fee of $599.00 from you as the foreign beneficiary of the transferred fund and you have to act to the instruction urgently to enable our forex department to release your wire-transfer immediately to avoid further delay or cancellation. Call me if you need any further clarification.

Your urgent respond is highly needed.

Thanks for you co-cooperation.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla
Standard Bank Jhb Branch South Africa.
Office Land-Line: +27-11-037-1004
Visit Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Board Of Directors at
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the e-mail or attachment.

#240396 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 am
Standard Bank

This is to inform you that i received your email which you send to me this morning requesting for the payment details, so i will advise you to kindly go right now and use this information bellow and send the required fee of $599.00 to me through western union and send me the scan copy of the western union payment slip to enable me use it and receive the money and finalize your wire-transfer to avoid further delay or cancellation of your wire-transfer.
Please go right now and use this information bellow and send the reuired fee of $599.00 to me immediately and note that am waiting to receive the scan copy of the wastern union payment slip from you as soon as possible.

(1) Western Union Information

(1) RECEIVER NAME: ---------------------------SIBONGILE LEBOGANG MKHWANAZI
(2) RECEIVER ADDRESS-----------------------N0 5 SIMMONDS STREET JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
(3) QUESTION: ------------------------------------WHAT COLOR
(4) ANSWER: ----------------------------------------BLUE
(5) RECEIVER COUNTRY NAME: ----------SOUTH AFRICA
(6) AMOUNT ---------------------------------------- $599.00

Thanks for you co-cooperation.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla
Standard Bank Jhb Branch South Africa.
D/L Direct Line: +27-73-700-3929
Visit Chief Executive Officer & Transfer Services Board Of Directors at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#240397 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:26 am
Standard Bank

This is to inform you that i received your email right now and note that the reason why i told you to use western union to send the required fee to me is to avoid further delay and cancellation of your wire-transfer because western union is faster then bank wire-transfer, note that wire-transfer will take two to three bank working days before the fund you transfer will credit here in my bank but with western union i will receive the fund immediately you send it through western union.

Meanwhile bellow is the bank account remittance information as you requested and if you are not comfortable to use western union to send the required fee kindly go right now and use this account information and transfer the required fee to me and send me the scan copy of the transfer slip for confirmation, so the choice is yours but i have told you the best option to avoid delay or cancellation of your wire-transfer.

BANK TO BANK WIRE-TRANSFER REMITTANCE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

BANK NAME: ---------------------STANDARD BANK
ACCOUNT NAME:---------------MNCEDISI THWALA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:----------10062479545
SWIFT CODE:--------------------SBZAZAJJ
BRANCH CODE:-----------------051001
BANK ADDRESS:---------------5 SIMMONDS STREET JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
REQUIRED AMOUNT----------$599.00

Thanks for your co-cooparetion.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla

#240855 by AlanJones Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am
Standard Bank

This is to inform you that i received your email which you send to me this morning and i understand what you told me in your email that you are waiting for confirmation from your lawyer and your accountant before you will transfer the required fee of $599.00 to me. Anyway your idea is good but i will advise you to try and confirm it with them as soon as possible and transfer the required fee to me through bank to bank wire-transfer or western union to enable our bank forex department to release your wire-transfer to go through and credit into your account to avoid further delay or cancellation.

Thanks for your co-cooperation.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla

#242313 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:33 am
Standard Bank

This is to inform you that your wire-transfer is still on-hold in our bank forex central system waiting for you to pay the required fee of $599.00 to enable our bank forex department to allow your wire-transfer to go through and credit into your account, so please if you are not ready to send the required fee to me immediately kindly inform me for me to tell the young man in-charge in our bank forex department to cancel your wire-transfer because he called me this morning regards to your on-hold wire-transfer and i told him to give me just a day for me to communicate to you, meanwhile please not that if i did not receive any respond from you, i will assume that you are not serious over this you transfer and i will allow them to cancel your wire-transfer immediately because i have give you so much time to pay the required fee and i know that you have the required fee with you but the issue is that you are still having double mind if this transaction is real or legal. So the choice is yours to make.

Thanks for your co-cooperation.

Regards.

Mr.Kenny Fihla