Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240082 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am
Fake soldier - Williamson C - [email protected]
Phone Numbers +447864956764 & +13525870025
Facebook Profile https://www.facebook.com/Smithbell22 - dead
Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6030280643

My Dearest; Thank you for your message and told me about your status.
I forgot to tell you in my last post that I the only child of my parents, my father died in the year I joined the army and my mother died six years later.
The name of my children Berry 5 years old and both 7 years old and Joan in the military boarding school in my country under the government care.
Actually, I give face book because I was looking for a woman and I can due to the nature of my work, the opportunity and the time to meet people outside so I decided to use these media, do not get because I my 2 children promised that I would get a wife and stepmother for her.
Like I said, I am looking for a woman, I will honestly tell you that because I see your picture in the face book, my heart never leave you and it can be crazy to tell you, but Honestly, I think I'm in love with you and want you as my wife because I needed someone to be me when I go back to my country now.
Please let me know if you are willing to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it is not working for us that every problem we can not only be the best friends in order will be.
I am waiting for your reply.
Take care and God bless you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240083 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:55 am
Hello!
Thank you so much for your time with me about yourself by e-mail, I'm happy that I know a few little information about you only if you know how I feel when I e-mail to read, My dear, I want us to be very close in life and know each other very well.
I know distance can never the problem for me life is not easy without a woman in my life, all I only my daughters are now so kind and sweet to me I love her so much.
My love everything I need from you is trust, love and understanding; This is what makes a relationship grow faster and stronger.
If I wrote you I prayed to God that if he can make us so close, I'll be the happiest man, why I took my time to you all about my life with the past and present of an e-mail because I have a strong feeling, our friendship is far to go in the future and a very big deal.
My love I'll wait to read from you again, tell me how often you are always
Computer? please good care of yourself.
Have a nice day my love and stay out of trouble, I feel so happy that we now communicate.
Thank you for your congratulations.
Warm hugs and greetings

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240084 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:55 am
Please honey, I sincerely have deep love and feelings to you. It sounds very crazy, but it's just the truth.
So I need your support and trust, honesty and love, care and understanding, because you know'm very busy with my work.
As you can see, I am here in Afghanistan, and we are in the military camp and we are not entitled to any phone and we do not make my Scotland or calls except government officials radio message, but as a senior officer I have the UK and USA mobile phones here with me, and they are on international roaming, but you can just call me in the middle of the night when no one can see me answer your calls or better you send me SMS message: +447864956764 and 13525870025 .
Honey, please all I want from you is to promise me, protect me from all trouble to pray your sincere love and good heart feelings and always for the Lord Omnipotent.
I'll tell you more about my plans and to pray that the Lord would protect me and gives us good health, Amen.
I love you with all my heart my love beautiful women always know that my body and soul is with you and God always be with you I'm waiting for your answer.
Yours handsome man.

#240085 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 am
Honey, my love,
I trusted you, and I believe you I must tell you everything now.
Last week, to bomb the Taliban camp here and they killed 8 of my colleagues in the military base here, so my love of this place is not too late to save me again.
As a result, recognizes what I want to tell you, actually I have about $ 1.500.000.00 a million dollars five hundred thousand, here in a security company and the money we made it out of the large amount of money that we receive from Saddam Hussein in the Time to get his arrest and now that you're my wife, I want this step by diplomatic immunity courier service to move our country XXX, so to save you and the money for me until I get back into my XXX and come to you make your city in, because now I have a short time to stay here.
Honey, you know, my child is still very small and if something should happen to me here I'm going to lose this money and no one to take care of my children ... it better and save in hand in case if something to me can happen to good take on both of my children because I love them so much.
Since I am still working for the government, I can not hold it with money and can not send it to Germany that time and I'd like you to my next of kin to get it in XXX to act and if I fail, this to move money before I leave this land that I will lose it, and it might also exposed me to Government.honey please, if you get the money to take $ 150,000 One hundred and fifty thousand dollars for your personal use and keep the rest for me till I come to see you and you can deposit it into your account or rent a safety deposit box in the bank and deposit it.
I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed.
As you know because of the war here in Afghanistan that it is not possible to transfer money via bank transfer, because the banking policy is so difficult and strict, so I'll just send the money to you through diplomatic immunity courier service as a package, so that you get money in XXX language.
For the money all you have to do now is to move to send me your full name and address, your phone number so that I end the arrangement here and move the money to you in your country.
Honey I have a diamond that I want to send it to you so that you keep saving it for me dear, the diamond is so expensive honey, but I do not think it for sale now, until I come to to meet you in your country, and we're getting married.
Honey that matter is my life and my career beautiful finish to know so that you can keep it top secret and no one about it should just me and you.
I am waiting for your response and complete information.
I am waiting for your next reply.
With all my love.

#240086 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 am
Honey my dear wife you for your understanding of my situation here, honey, you know, because of the war here, it is not possible to transfer money via bank transfer, because the banking policy is so difficult and strict so I'll just money send to you. by diplomatic immunity as a courier package so that you get it cash
As I said above, it is not possible to transfer the money from here, because the bank policy is so strict and difficult because of the war and as you know, I'm still serve my Government and that makes it difficult, even if I to send access via bank transfer.
All staff and top government politicians only moves funds from here by diplomatic immunity courier service because it is the only guarantee of source move huge amount of here without question by any public authority.
I am waiting for your next reply. With all my lov

#240087 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 am
Honey my favorite woman
I have completed all the agreement with the diplomat and completely sealed the packet to the diplomats and Label given as diplomatic baggage and luggage.
The sum of money in the sealed box is $ 1, 500, 000, 00 dollars (1.5 million US dollars)
The name of the diplomat David Johnson and he will travel tomorrow Tuesday, 03/03/2015 XXX and he will arrive Sunday Morning 04.03.2015 and he will give you on the phone, call immediately he to get XXX.
So when the XXX diplomat is he the free space of the packet from the Airport Authority, and after that he did to your address or other places that you want to provide them.
The diplomats pay us to US for their security processing fees and delivery charges, which I here already paid for them today but the diplomat said that it pay to take some fees in Turkish airport where he should transit to XXX as $ 47,000 to help me to take care of all the other costs in Tukish airport and make sure that you are XXX, the sealed package without delay immediately receive diplomat arriva
Honey I already paid them here in Afghanistan $ 47,000, so you try your best for discretionary expenditures, Turkish airport when he calls, and if you receive the package back any expenses you paid in Turkey.
Please do not disappoint me my honey, when you receive this package because I believe and hope as much as my favorite wife, and follow all instructions of the diplomat as he was coming to the XXX everything he said, to ensure that you get the parcel without any difficulties.
You must present your ID card or passport International before freeing the packet, because he has to make sure that you have the right person to receive the package.
Let me know as soon as you receive the package.
I am waiting for your immediate response.
With all my love

#240088 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 am
Pictures used

Image Image Image Image