Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240081 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 am
Fake US soldier - Michael William - [email protected]

I am General Michael William from United state but now in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission

I was once married but my wife she is dead in motor accident years ago and I have one son schooling in Nigeria in the military school there.i served as Deputy Commanding navy, U.S. Army Materiel Command from
June 17, 2008 to November 13, 2008. On June 23, 2008, U.S. President George W. Bush nominated me to serve as the next Commander, U.S. navy Army
i was the the top-ranking man when i received the promotion to lieutenant navy amry one stars and became the navy Army's Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4 (logistics).

More will come close more knowing more about each other

I grew up in the navy Army school and came from a family who, since 1879, has defended our nation. My great grandfather, my grandfather, my father,

My father is a veteran of the Co navy captain befor him die and is one of the 25 million veterans living today who served the nation with such incredible courage.

While I joined the Army right out of college, I planned to only stay in the Army to complete my two-year commitment, but it wasn’t too

long before I realized that there are no other shoes I would rather fill then the ones I am wearing right now. As a nay Andy

I am a Caring, Emotional and Soft person, takes life, commitment, relationship, feelings and my heart very sacred... I am seeking for a woman who is serious about her Intentions, who is outgoing, adventurous, caring, honest, loving and understanding woman ready for lasting relationship, And has a great sense of humor, and I am looking for a soul mate to share life dreams with. A woman who herself is successful and financially independent able to travel and support herself..

My son need some money and am in the war zone i can't go out of here to send him money honey 1000 dollars

My son but that receiver name is his teacher receiver name

Receiver name(IRHEGHE CHRISTIAN ) country Nigeria mobile number +2348094424155 Delta state

Pictures used

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement