Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240077 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447937141754 & +447092982452

HEAD OFFICE:
16 Alpha Business Centre
60 South Grove
London. E17 7NX
Tel No:+447937141754
Fax No:+447092982452
Official email:[email protected]
Dear Unpaid Contractor
IDENTITY STATEMENT
Reference code(s): G.B.C. 0097 H.C.A./Your Memo
Title: Beneficiary Unpaid
Level of description: Finalized

My name is Jobstl Franz,Am from Austria and I work with the UK United Nation Diplomatic Commission. Your information along with 4 others has been given to me for
diplomatic delivery of your consignment of funds and valuables goods. My destination will be at your airport in your country or your home designated location for the
delivery of your consignment in my custody to you personally. I will be booking my flight itinerary as soon as i hear from you, hence my notification for you to
confirm your home address
I want to inform you that i will be meeting with you personally face to face to deliver hand in hand of your consignment in my custody. I will need a valid
identification from you and a valid phone number for me to reach you. You will have to inform me of your present destination/location so i will know how far you are
from the airport in your country.
Kindly get back to me as quick as you can through emailing me for the delivery to commence immediately.
Congratulations!

Respond swiftly.

Regards,
Jobstl Franz
Mobile No:+447937141754.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement