Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#239919 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Do You Need A Loan offer start from $20,000.00 to $10,000,000.00? Email Us Now At With Amount Needed As Loan And Phone Number. So please make sure that you apply with this info.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239920 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 am
Tel. No.: +447031987530

Good Day .

Thanks for contacting us and you are sure of a very transparent and fast service. We we offer any kind of loan in this company and the range of $20,000.00 to $10,000,000.00. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority .

Anyway there are no much hassles in obtaining business/personal loan from us. You have come to the right place where you can get your loan fast and easy at a much reduced interest rate, I am a God fearing person and I hope you are a legitimate borrower I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship.

If the contents of this email is well noted you are to fill and return the loan application form below
needed to start the processing of your loan application

LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURN.

NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
TEL:
AMOUNT REQUIRED AS LOAN:
DURATION OF LOAN:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
MONTHLY INCOME:

DO YOU HAVE ANY ASSETS?
YES......... NO.........IF YES GIVE BRIEF DESCRIPTION/DETAILS BELOW:
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN
ABOVE IS TRUE.
DATE

Thanks And God Bless You

Mrs. Catherine Clark
Western Universal Mortgage.
PO Box 1452,
Cather PR 00970-1452
Tel +447-0319-87530
{CEO}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240063 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:03 am
Good Day.

I received your email and will want to state that the content was well noted. In regards to your mail, I want you to know that this transaction is 100% legitimate so feel free and transact business with us as we are a financial refuge and powerhouse to individuals in need of adequate financing to help solve their financial needs and ease their stress. Once your loan has been approved, you will get your loan transferred to you through your own preferred mode of transfer .

*LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:*

This is to certify that the management of the above named loan company has decided to grant you your loan request of 10,000,000.00 € after a brief discussion with our loan officers and board of directors. We can grant you that amount of loan on one condition; We need your trust and co-operation. We are giving out this loan amount of 10,000,000.00 € with a total duration of 25 years.You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy. We have stated the loan terms and condition, together with the loan computation and the re-payment plan of 10,000,000.00 € below for you to see if you are in agreement with them.

* LOAN REPAYMENT CALCULATIONS*

Loan Balance:$10,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term:.25 Years
Monthly Loan Payment: 42,385.43 €
Number of Payments: 301
Cumulative Payments: 12,715,630.51 €
Total Interest Paid: 2,715,630.51 €

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 300 payments of 42,385.43 € plus a final payment of 1.51.€

Furthermore, be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis after Six(6) months.

*LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:*

{1} Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

{2} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 6 months after loan has been transferred.

{3} BANK SECURITY POLICY: Due to the high rate of Internet insecurity we have our own method to securing Loan obtained from us. For These reasons, our loans are insured against terrorism, theft and scam, already by us.

{4} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

Thanks And God Bless You

Mrs. Catherine Clark
PO Box 1452,
Cather PR 00970-1452
Tel 787-467-4664
{CEO}

+17874674664

#240237 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:10 am
Good Day .

Compliment of the day to you from my end. We got your mail and the content was well noted.This is to informed you the the loan agreement have been made which you are going to sign before the loan will be deposited for transfer.

This document is attached to this email and you need to print it out and sign and return it back to us immediately so that we can send it to the high court.

Awaiting to hear from you soon asap.

Regard.
Mrs. Catherine Clark.

#240336 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:41 am
Good Day ,

Compliment of the day to you from my end, I got your mail and the content was well noted. In regards to your agreement to the company loan terms and conditions as well .We have just insured the loan from the insurance company and the document of the certificate is attached on this mail.

I want you to know that your loan have been approved and also been deposited in the bank so you are only going to send us this information for the transfer and as soon as the bank receive this information they will start up the loan transfer to your bank account and the money will be reflected into your bank account in fours time.

I will like you to know also that your loan amount have already been forward to the transfer department in the company and they required this below detail from you now so that they can proceed with your loan transfer to you now okay

Below is the details needed from you now okay.

*IDENTITY:*
Scanned copy of your identity card or simply fill the below identity card form:

Name:.....
Type of ID:.....
Issue date:.....
Expiry date:.......
Address:.........

*BANKING INFO:*

Bank Name:......
Bank Address:.........
Account Name:......
Account Number:......
Routing Number/Swift Code:......
Bank Address:.........

This information is needed for the loan transfer and you have to get all this information because the loan have been approved today we are going to start up the loan transfer as soon as possible.

Thanks And God Bless You
Mrs. Catherine Clark.
{CEO}

#240457 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 am
Good day XXX ,

Congratulation your Loan have been Deposited by the Board Of Directors of the loan company and we are going to send you the contract to sign as soon as we receive it from the court today.

In regards to your agreement to the Loan Terms, We would like you to know that after the processing your loan, the Board Of Directors of the loan company have approved your loan for transfer and you have been cleared to receive the stated Loan amount of 10,000,000.00 € So as you have earlier chosen the mode of transfer to your bank account for the Loan, Below are your details that will receive the funds after the bank transfer charge is paid.

This to informed you that we have made the deposit of the loan in the bank today and here is the requirement which the bank have stated for the cost of the loan amount 10,000,000.00 € to your bank account in XXX and that is the only fee that is needed for the loan to be reflected to your country so that the bank have stated it on this mail.

LAF (Loan Application Fees) covers the following

{1}. Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) .....300.00 €
{2} Registrations Of Your Loan ...590.00 €
Total Amount for the LAF ...........890.00 €

You are to send us the needed fee via western union money transfer or bank to bank transfer since this is the fastest way to receive money worldwide below are the details needed to make the transfer to us

WESTERN UNION ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DETAILS NEEDED TO TRANSFER THE LAF FEE

Receivers Name:....................Jodi Whitaker
Receivers Country: .........................USA
Amount : ......................890.00 €
Address:.................... Stonecrest Place, Loves Park, IL
State:................................... Illinois

OR

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT.

Bank Name: Alpine Bank
Account Number #107999XX
Routing #071923307
Account Name: Jodi M. Whitaker
P.O. Box 6086, Rockford, IL 61125-1086

As soon as you are done with the transfer you are require to send me the following details needed to verify the payment

Sender Full Names:
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number:

I want you to know that your getting this loan on time depend on your urgent response in making this payment, this is to say if you can make payment today upon receipts of this email there is every possibility that your loan will be in your account within the next 24 hour.

I promise not to let you down as far as this loan transaction is concerned, all I need in this transaction is trust so that we can have a good business relationship

Please for more Information on this, please call me/email me for more details.

Thanks And God Bless You

Mrs. Catherine Clark
PO Box 1452,
Cather PR 00970-1452
Tel 787-467-4664
{CEO}

+17874674664

#240854 by AlanJones Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am
Good day XXX,

We got your mail and we want to know if you have send the money so that we can start the loan transfer so get back to us now as soon as you have receive this mail.

Regard.
Mrs. Catherine Clark.