Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239561 by buried under 419s Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:56 am
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.76.116.133 with SMTP id jw5csp4475671oab;
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:18:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.200.233 with SMTP id jv9mr33771627wjc.51.1425082692192;
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:18:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wh002.interdominios.com (wh002.interdominios.com. [93.174.4.228])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id mb10si6367950wic.0.2015.02.27.16.18.10
for <>;
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:18:12 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 93.174.4.228 as permitted sender) client-ip=93.174.4.228;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 93.174.4.228 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from User ([100.42.72.247]) by interdominios.com with MailEnable ESMTP; Sat, 28 Feb 2015 00:20:40 +0100
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:20:06 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT AGENCY

INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS,

WB/IMF ASSISTED PROGRAMME

CASH PAYMENT DELIVERY WITH IMMUNITY CLEARANCE

Our Ref: UN//IMF/UK-APPROVED-PLAN/2015.

8 Tor View Rawtenstall, Lancashire

England BB4 6, United Kingdom.

Te/Fax: +44-700-592-2125

I am Bill Duncan, D.G in charge of approving & releasing all U.N certified foreign payments and also the Special Adviser to UN Secretary General on Payment Due Process. I am delighted to inform you that the U.N Committee on Contract/Inheritance/Lottery Winning payments, which just concluded its sitting in London, just released yours as among the approved beneficiaries who are to benefit 100% from this very cash delivery under diplomatic immunity. This is occasioned by hiccups as well as transfer interceptions suffered by beneficiaries.

However, I personally bringing this to your notice, so that you will be aware that your unpaid fund is still reflecting in our central data base in my department. Your file was personally forwarded to my office by U.N Chief Auditors as mandated by Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Sec. Gen. At this moment, I wish to use this medium to inform you that United Nation through their memo to World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) has completely stopped further payment through Wire Transfer, ATM Card, or Certified Bank Draft due to petitions received from the United States Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, IFMU and other financial and security agencies to United Nations Security Council (UNSC) in order to checkmate the flow of cash to some well-known terrorist organisations.

In this regards, I am going to send your approved part-payment in the tune of $6M (Six Million United States Dollars) only by cash via a special UN diplomatic delivery means to you. In process of doing that, I will personally secure every needed documents to cover the fund including Affidavit of Claim, Fund Ownership Coverage Certificate as well as UN Fund Immunity Card from our federal high court here in London which will bestow the right and privilege to you as the rightful beneficiary who is to receive this payment after meeting up with the delivery requirement as the British law stipulates. Since this process normally is going to cost money and I am going to finance it, but on the condition that you will give me 10% of the funds which is $600,000.00 only from the $6M cash you are going to receive as soon as possible through Diplomatic Cash Delivery.

All you need to do now upon your acceptance to my condition is to send to me a written guarantee that you will give me 10% of the funds as soon as you receive the $6M. Also, I need your home or office where the Diplomat is going to make the delivery. Your identification such as, international passport or D.L is equally needed and your telephone number to enable the deliveryman call you immediately he arrives in your country's airport.

For security reasons and to enable the both of us conclude this transaction successfully, note that the deliveryman who will be coming with your cash delivery would not know the actual contents of what he is to deliver to you. Therefore what I am going to declare as content is just UN Relief Materials. This is for your information which is very important. Note that before I proceed with the next step of this arrangement, you are advice to call me at Tel: +44-700-592-2125, or respond immediately through email, ( [email protected] ) so we can talk and agree first before I seal this transaction. And if you have any question to ask for more clarification I will gladly clear you on any.

Respectfully,

Mr. Bill Duncan

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement