Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#239417 by Faizan Docherty Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:33 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 209.85.223.181
Originating ISP: Google
City: Farmington
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ie0-f181.google.com (mail-ie0-f181.google.com [209.85.223.181])
(using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mtaiw-mca03.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id D4973700000B7
for <snipped>; Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:21:30 -0500 (EST)
Received: by mail-ie0-f181.google.com with SMTP id tr6so33787080ieb.10
for <snipped>; Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:21:30 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.43.142.4 with SMTP id jg4mr19669789icc.42.1424802090674;
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:21:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.50.252.8 with HTTP; Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:21:30 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:21:30 -0800
Message-ID: <CAF3kRJDCG3jMBQiANjWyoMD8--+wGrpnE0sv61whtAPG9eHKnA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I have clients in West Africa with agriculture, trucking,
construction bu...

To: <snipped>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c2dd987d718c050fd9969d
x-aol-global-disposition: G
Authentication-Results: mx.aol.com;
spf=pass (aol.com: the domain gmail.com reports 209.85.223.181 as a permitted sender.) smtp.mailfrom=gmail.com;
dkim=pass (aol.com: email passed verification from the domain gmail.com.) header.d=gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (aol.com: the domain gmail.com reports that Both SPF and DKIM strictly align.) header.from=gmail.com;
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1add4954ecc12a6fe8
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.223.181
X-AOL-SPF: domain : gmail.com SPF : pass

Attn: <snipped>
Sir,

We are direct lender and we are open to all sectors of investment and would want to have some more information about your company. We offer a %3 interest rate on debt financing. Please send your business plan and executive summary to enable us understand your business overview for possible funding.

We can only guarantee funding though, TK INVESTMENT HOLDING will only be looking at a direct loan/debt possibility at the moment through our investors in our TK INVESTMENT HOLDING scheme without UPFRONT FEE, as we all know that investments are not totally safe with the global economic situation. We are currently far stretched on JVs and Equity positions from 2013 with several clients and cannot take on another at the moment. A direct loan is all we can offer to applicants who meet the set criteria.We shall commence the funding modalities once you meet up with our requirements.

Open the receipt of your business plan and executive summary our team will study it and return back to you with our loan criteria. Thanks for your understanding; we look forward doing business with you.

Regards
Mr. Cojocaru Andrei
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +90 548 873 6676
TK YATIRIM HOLDING A.S. (TKYH)

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#239591 by Faizan Docherty Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 am
Date: 2015-02-28 8:24 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: olympic equestrian project
To: <snipped>

Attn: <snipped>
Sir,

Thanks for your email. My team has gone through it and this is to duly inform you that the projects is a very interesting one which we will be proud to be associated with and and I wish to inform you that we are willing to fund the project. We offer a %3 interest rate on debt financing.

We can only guarantee funding though, TK INVESTMENT HOLDING will only be looking at a direct loan/debt possibility at the moment through our investors in our TK INVESTMENT HOLDING scheme without UPFRONT FEE, as we all know that investments are not totally safe with the global economic situation. We are currently far stretched on JVs and Equity positions from 2013 with several clients and cannot take on another at the moment. A direct loan is all we can offer to applicants who meet the set criteria.We shall commence the funding modalities once you meet up with our requirements.

We would fund your project as a debt financing at 3% ROI for a duration of 6-7 years provided that you are ready to provide us a (BANK GUARANTEE or LETTER OF CREDIT) worth the same amount you seek, to act as the security for the funding. The BANK GUARANTEE or LETTER OF CREDIT is a collateral security Instruments obtained from a (prime - A Bank) in EUROPE, UK, US and CANADA. which will serve as a running collateral / guaranty on funding. With the availability of The BANK GUARANTEE or LETTER OF CREDIT,We will be protected in the case of any default in the repayment of the loan.

Once it is accepted by you we would commence funding modalities and initiate a date for closure . Our core objective is to diversify our investments globally in various sectors primarily by focusing on these key areas:

- Business Acquisition
- Business Expansion
- Commercial Real Estate purchase
- Contract Execution
- Research, Energy production or related projects .
- Construction

TK Loan and Investment Holding adopts the vision of a stable growth by investing in projects with a high growth development potential. With this new structure aligned with its new strategy, the Company aims to bring added value to all its present and future affiliates.I advice that you should fill the loan application attached below.

More information concerning the BANK GUARANTEE or LETTER OF CREDIT and procurement shall be given upon the receipt of the filled application form. The loan procedure goes in steps if you must understand, I also want to inform you that the requested information will be used for the loan contract agreement after we must have concluded with the loan terms and conditions. Please do not hesitate to TYPE FILL the loan application attached below too.

On behalf of my team, we thank you for choosing to establish a business relationship with us and we are positive that this relationship will give birth to other successful business, joint venture and partnership business in coming days / years.

Regards
Mr. Springer Pierre
Tel: +90 548 873 6676
TK YATIRIM HOLDING A.S. (TKYH)

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.