Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239158 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

From The Office of Ambassador Peter Burleigh.
Final Release of your Payment/ Award Programmed 2014

Attention Beneficial,

Payment Confirmation:Ábusante Family

This is to inform you that we are having a problem with the nominated banks. We kindly advice that your payment voucher $4.5Million USD has been withdrawn from those banks and forwarded to RESERVE BANK OF INDIA this morning, due to delay and attempt of scams and diversion of beneficiaries funds.

We here by advice that you should seize communication with the Royal Bank of Scotland, ATM Bank of AFRICAN, Barclay's Bank, and Money Gram office both Diplomatic Agent claiming to have your payment file in the past. Because you’re entire fund has been deposit with Reserve bank of India for wire transfer KTT of your total funds into your banking account in your country immediately:

Therefore kindly contact Reserve bank of India with bellow information for immediately transferring your fund into your bank account as they promise in 24hours service.

Paying Officer: Ms Elizabeth Pradesh. The Head Remittance Manager,
Reserve bank of india,
Email address: ([email protected])

Payment release transmission Code is; X147/NYF468/NY2011FT, Approved by Ambassador Peter Burleigh, FORMER FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INDIA > Kindly, reconfirm the name and the Pin Code Number; xx1144 to the Paying bank for proper identification and clearance.

Be Warned and Be Advice accordingly, for security reasons and safety of your funds transfer, and ensure you always reconfirm and verify every detail with our bank.

I await your urgent response and cooperation.
Yours sincerely,

Be in peace,
Ambassador Peter Burleigh
FORMER FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA

The source IP address is 41.79.217.112.
Geo-Location Information

Country Benin
State/Region 14
City Cotonou
Latitude 6.3654
Longitude 2.4183
Area Code

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239159 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 am
ALERT ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin.Rep

Attn:Payment Notification,XXX

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD. I paid it because the ATM Card Code is 8119$4.5million, has less three days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into Government purse.

With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact UPS DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact information's so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

hey refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumorrage might have increase. They told me that their keeping fees is $105 per day and i deposited it Yesterday been 3 of Feb 2015. Call him as soon as you receive this mail.
Below is their Contact Information's,

Contact Person: Ms Linda Caldwell,
UPS DELIVERY SERVICE
Email: ([email protected])
Telephone: +229 68322291
Contact then Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Regards.
Dr. Smith Daye
ATM OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL

Federal Republic of Benin West Africa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.