Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238106 by Faizan Docherty Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 87.106.76.42
Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Ag
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Germany
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.25.43.144 with SMTP id r138csp1859164lfr;
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 01:12:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.181.9.107 with SMTP id dr11mr55861047wid.40.1424164374432;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omail163.walla.co.il (omail163.walla.co.il. [192.118.71.163])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r1si27813597wiz.11.2015.02.17.01.12.52
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 192.118.71.163 as permitted sender) client-ip=192.118.71.163;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 192.118.71.163 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from omail163.walla.co.il (omail163 [127.0.0.1])
by omail163.walla.co.il (8.14.3/8.13.5) with ESMTP id t1H97W1m015236;
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:37 +0200
Received: (from informix@localhost)
by omail163.walla.co.il (8.14.3/8.13.1/Submit) id t1H97Tiw015210;
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:29 +0200
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:29 +0200
Received: from ([87.106.76.42])
by omail163.walla.co.il ([192.118.71.163]) with HTTP;
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:29 +0300
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Originating-IP: [87.106.76.42]
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Foreign Investment
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------=_EREZ_P_WallaMail_64670_4693_P_0"

Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001
Tel: +27 78 200 9846
Fax: +27 72 351 5272
E- Mail: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam”

I am Mr. Gabrel Usman, Director Project Implementation/Anglo-Gold Ashanti Johannesburg South African and also a member of Central Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

Your esteemed contact was reliably introduced to me at the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual/company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account. The amount of money involve is US$50, 000, 000, 00 (FIFTYMILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only.

The money was extracted from various contracts awarded by this corporation, as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials; this has been drafted to represent the final payment for a contract that has been executed some years back. The money is now floating in a suspense account in the South Africa Reserve Bank awaiting claim by foreign contractor whose status we now want you to assume.

We belief that now is the best time to transfer the fund, following the presidential directive to all ministries to settle all outstanding debts owed to local and foreign contractors, In my last meeting with the officials involve, it was unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you, 70% will be for us while 5% will be use to reimburse any expenses that will be incurred in the process of the transfer. What we need from you at the moment is to reconfirm your direct telephone number and we shall contact you ASAP.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved, likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank to facilitate the remittance of this fund to your designated account within 72 hours after your claim has been approved.

However, I believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, that you will keep this transaction confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the government of South Africa.

Yours cordially,

Mr. Gabrel Usman.
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#238377 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27782009846 & +27723515272

Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001

Dear Sir/Madam”

I am Mr. Gabrel Usman, Director Project Implementation/Anglo-Gold Ashanti Johannesburg South African and also a member of Central Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

Your esteemed contact was reliably introduced to me at the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual/company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account. The amount of money involve is US$50, 000, 000, 00 (FIFTYMILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only.

The money was extracted from various contracts awarded by this corporation, as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials; this has been drafted to represent the final payment for a contract that has been executed some years back. The money is now floating in a suspense account in the South Africa Reserve Bank awaiting claim by foreign contractor whose status we now want you to assume.

We belief that now is the best time to transfer the fund, following the presidential directive to all ministries to settle all outstanding debts owed to local and foreign contractors, In my last meeting with the officials involve, it was unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you, 70% will be for us while 5% will be use to reimburse any expenses that will be incurred in the process of the transfer. What we need from you at the moment is to reconfirm your direct telephone number and we shall contact you ASAP.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved, likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank to facilitate the remittance of this fund to your designated account within 72 hours after your claim has been approved.

However, I believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, that you will keep this transaction confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the government of South Africa.

Yours cordially,

Mr. Gabrel Usman.
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239018 by AlanJones Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 am

Dear,

Thank you for accommodating my business proposition, Please I will want you to Kindly send me the details below for documents which my lawyer will need to prepare, We need to get all the legal documents before any transfer is made, this will make everything legal between both countries. I guarantee you that we shall have no problems if you follow my instructions.

(1) FULL NAMES

(2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS / COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

(3) DATE OF BIRTH

(4) TELEPHONE / CELL NUMBERS

(5) OCCUPATION

(6) MARITAL STATUS

(7) SEX

Best Regards,

Mr. Gabrel Usman.
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239147 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:23 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and your family, I am writing to acknowledge the receipt of the requested information for the drafting of our partnership agreement, this agreement will state everyone’s shares at the conclusion of the business but importantly, each person’s roles and obligations to make the transaction a successful one.

My lawyer will draft the agreement document tomorrow and will require both of us to ready it carefully and also sign in an acknowledgement to the whole content of the agreement and also to confirm that we understand everything that is required from us in the transaction.

I will sign and send it through to you once I receive from my lawyer so that you can as well sign under your name.

Have a wonderful day.

Mr. Gabrel Usman.
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001
Tel: +27 83 317 8806

#239239 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 am
Dear XXX,

It is a great pleasure for me to write you once again my friend, on behalf of my associates, i extend warm greetings to you and your family, subsequent to my email yesterday about the Partnership Agreement and based on your interest in assisting us in this transaction, i must thank you for your attention and we pray that God Almighty will give you a noble heart to be honest with us in cost of this transaction.

For your peace of mind, we wish to reassure you that this transaction is risk-free, genuine and legitimate in nature, the money in question arose as a result of over invoice in some contract awarded by my department in the years back; this was manipulated by my colleagues and me. We know the origin of the fund and we know the approvals documents to attach as to have a smooth transfer of the fund to your account so that your bank will not ask much questions.

All we plan to do is to present you as the original contractor that executed this particular contract with our department. The whole contract documents will be back dated. Copies of the documents will also be made available to you for your perusal and for your bank if need be. We further want to assure you that we have done our ground work very well here.

The only thing we expect you to do for smooth transfer of this fund to your account is as follows:

1.) First, we are going to sign an agreement that will bind us and you in this transaction. The agreement has been attached to this email and you need to sign and send back to us to proceed with the transaction.

2.) We will also provide to you with some documents to back up the funds in your bank and country if need be.

Please find attached 3 pages of the Partnership Agreement which you need to read carefully, sign and return back to us.

I await your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Gabrel Usman.
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa 2001

Image Image Image