Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238990 by buried under 419s Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:34 pm
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.76.116.133 with SMTP id jw5csp1641446oab;
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:16:57 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.193.99 with SMTP id hn3mr28236903wjc.148.1424744217255;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from waec-mail.waecnigeria.org ([41.73.236.64])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id hg10si64956461wjb.144.2015.02.23.18.16.56
for <>;
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 41.73.236.64 as permitted sender) client-ip=41.73.236.64;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 41.73.236.64 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: from User ([41.71.210.186]) by waec-mail.waecnigeria.org with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 03:20:37 +0100
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Urgent Information In Your Favour.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:15:54 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Feb 2015 02:20:38.0203 (UTC) FILETIME=[7A9798B0:01D04FD8]

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Robert Greenslade, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in the United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now more comfortable financially. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the U.S, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C, And I was directed by the (F B I) Director to contact Mr. Connie Adams, an FBI Agent assigned to (Africa) Nigeria, to take care of all compensation funds from the Government of Nigeria without bonafide beneficiary been scammed again. I contacted him and he asked if I could travel down to Nigeria to see things with my eyes or if I would prefer he handle the transfer himself from their. I decided to travel down to Nigeria to see the transfer process completed myself.

Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my inheritance funds. Moreover, Mr. Connie Adams showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries to receive the sum of US$5,000,000, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people in the Central Bank claiming to have your funds, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Connie Adams immediately. You are advised to contact him directly through the information below;

Name : Mr. Connie Adams
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +1-(334)245-0331

You really have to stop dealing with those people in the Central Bank that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Connie Adams was just $675 for their documentation fee, take note of that.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Connie Adams immediately so that he can help you to Deliver/Transfer your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Kind regards,
Dr. Robert Greenslade.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#239932 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 am
Tel. No.: +13342450331

Dear XXX,

Greetings to you and your family, let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Connie Adams a representative of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Currently in Nigeria to fight against Internet frauds. I was assigned by the (FBI) Director Mr. James Comey, to come to Nigeria and help scam victims and people who are yet to receive their payment receive it without been scammed again. Your name appeared as one of those people who are yet to receive their funds.

Please note, I will advice you to stop dealings with those people in Nigeria who are contacting you telling you that your funds are in their possession, because they are not who they say they are. Your compensation funds worth the sum of US$5,000,000 Million US dollars is ready for payment to you. Find attached a copy of my identification for your perusal.

Please reconfirm the below information for proper verification and validation of your claims documents;

Full Names:
Address:
Zip Code:
Telephone/Mobile Numbers:

Note that you will be required to provide ONLY the mandatory sum of £1,500 for the paper work, proper documentation and processing of your funds. It is inline with the international remittance act as contained in the policy budget of the Nigerian Government that you are required to provide this cost to facilitate the immediate release of your funds. Payment will be sent to you via a Telegraphic Transfer(T.T) to your nominated Bank account within 48hrs on receipt of the processing and documentation fee of £1,500.

On hearing from you, details to send the documentation processing fee will be given to you to facilitate the immediate transfer of your funds.

Important Notice; Do not respond to any emails apart from myself, and forward all further emails you get from those impersonators to me, so I can work with the local police, the FBI and Interpol to track them down and recover whatever you may have lost. They are imposters, and their fraudulent activities is bringing a bad name to this country, denting the image of honest people.

I await to hear from you, on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, And the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ( FBI) I say Congratulations once more.

Feel free to call me on my direct telephone number +1-334-245-0331 for any clarifications you wish to make.

Yours in Service,
Connie Adams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.