Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#238488 by AlanJones Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

We offer Commercial and Personal Loans With very Minimal annual Interest
Rates as Low as 2% Interested Persons Should contact us:
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#238489 by AlanJones Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 am
Tel. No.: +447087645004

GLITEC FINANCE LOAN
We are registered in England. Registered No: 1026167.
Mortgage Management Associates Aviation Blvd.,
Web Close Manchester, United Kingdom.
Tel: +4470-8764-5004

Ref: ESL/76YRES/05/SHYN
Batch: 13/99/1111

Attention:

You are welcome to Glitec Finance Loan, we acknowledge the receipt of your mail sent, However i wish to inform you that, we the Glitec Finance Loan we offer loan at Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 2% within a 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $5,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security

So if you are interested with our loan offer kindly fill out the loan application form so that we can commence with the loan calculation immediately.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM INFORMATION

Names:
Address:
Personal Number:
Sex:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Loan duration:

As soon as your information is been received we shall immediately commence with the loan calculation with the Repayment Schedule Loan Agreement.

We await your swift response.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Terry Ford.

Company number 1026167 (acutally 01026167) belongs to the legitimate UK bank Barclays Bank Plc. There is no company registered in the UK called "Glitec Finance Plc" (or anything similar)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238639 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:15 am
GLITEC FINANCE LOAN

Attention: XXX,

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email. I have reviewed the information you sent to acquire a loan of 10,000.00 Euro. And we have prepared a loan Repayment Schedule / Loan Agreement to that effect.

REPAYMENT SCHEDULE.

Loan Balance: $10,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Term: 15 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $64.35
Number of Payments: 180
Cumulative Payments: $11,583.18
Total Interest Paid: $1,583.18

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of $64.35 plus a final payment of $64.53.

I will like to inform you that your Monthly Loan Payment is: $64.35 USD.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1}The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 1st month after loan has been transferred.
{2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
{3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 6 months more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
{4} Insurance process shall be carried out on the loan. Expenses are on both parties (Lender and Borrower).

Be informed that you will be expected to send to me a scanned copy of your ID/international passport to hold against the loan, since you are an international applicant. Once this is received, insurance process will commence. At the end of this process, approval of the loan will not be a problem.

The loan will be transferred into your personal bank account, which you will provide to me later. Once the loan has been approved ready for transfer then i will instruct you to provide to me your Banking Information’s to enable the bank make a swift transfer to you.

Do get back to me as soon as possible if you are in agreement with the terms and condition, for the loan process to continue.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Terry Ford.
Loan Service Controller.

#238942 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 am
GLITEC FINANCE LOAN

Attention: XX,

Top of the day to you. I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your mail stating that you are in acknowledgement with the Terms and Condition of releasing the loan to you. The insurance fee for the Loan Amount is $2,500 USD (Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars Only), Which we both have to pay 50% each. That means you are required to pay $1,250 USD (One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars Only) as Insurance Fee for the loan. The loan has to be insured before we can proceed with the transfer of the loan to you.

I will advise that you go ahead and make the payment to the insurance company, so as to enable them insure the loan in your name and favor before it will be transferred into your bank account which you are to provide to us.

Once the loan has been insured, a legal attorney will get some vital document ready and then have the loan approved, after which it will be ready for transfer to your Bank Account. It normally takes 24hrs to get the loan approved after the loan might have been insured. I will immediately send to you the LOAN INSURANCE CERTIFICATE, which you will also keep to yourself for reference purposes.
I await your prompt response so as to give details for the payment of the insurance fee.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Terry Ford.

Loan Service Controller.

#239009 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 pm
GLITEC FINANCE LOAN

Thanks for your prompt responds, In regards to your mail i want to swiftly inform you that you are advice to commence on the payment of the INSURANCE payments to enable your loan to be insured against the risk of theft, loss and terrorist activities. and as soon as it is done the loan will be disbursed to your Account according to the policies of the INSURANCE COMPANY.

You are to make the payment of $1,250 USD to the account officer in charge. you are to make the payment to Mr. Temile Justin Akpevwe the insurance account officer with his information's bellow.

Account Officer Information

Name: Mr. Temile Justin Akpevwe
Address:18 Heddon Street
Mayfair
London
W1B 4DA
Mode Of Payment: Western Union Money Transfer.
Amount: $1,250 USD.

Notice: Immediately after payment. you are to send a scan copy of payment slip to this email to enable us make transfer of your loan sum to you immediately.

Also you are to send to this email the following information's as soon as payment is made.

1. M.T.C.N. Control Number
2. Scan copy of payment slip.
3. Scan Copy of Identification. For Reconfirmation
4. Banking Account Details.

Please take note that as soon as Insurance is done, your loan will be available to your account which you have provide in the next 24hrs..

Regards

Thanks For Your Patronage!

Regards
Mr. Terry Ford
Glitec Finance Plc
Financial Controller/ Operation Manager.
Online Advertising Satisfaction

Confidentiality Notice:
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............................................................ .............................. ...................
This message, along with any attachments, is strictly confidential, and intended solely for the use of the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information which is covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. In this case, please destroy the email and its attachments. Any opinions presented, expressed or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company.

#239146 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:22 am
GLITEC FINANCE LOAN

Thanks for your prompt responds, In regards to your mail i want to swiftly inform you that you are to make the required payment via western union money transfer or money gram as that is the only way we receive payment from our client world wide.

We only give out our account when dealing with companies not individual, so if you are ready to proceed you can go ahead and make the payment through the two options given to you to enable us proceed with the processing of the loan sum to you without delay.

Regards

Thanks For Your Patronage!

Regards
Mr. Terry Ford
Glitec Finance Plc
Financial Controller/ Operation Manager.