Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237769 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:14 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Hello Friend,
how is your weekend today have been waiting to hear from you concerning the letter that was sent to you by attached from my other email address [email protected] I will really appreciate if you can get back to be here cause it been long I used it and I haven’t got any respond from you since I mail you so far I still want to know your fate about the deal that was sent to your email hope you got it and are you interested? I will love to hear from you again
Regard
Mr. Frank G.

Received: from [154.118.21.5] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.118.21.5
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#238093 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:35 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Hello XXX,
Pardon me for not knowing your mindset before making you this offer
which is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I
write to you about the beneficiary of this investment share and I will need your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving 20 million united state dollars This fund has been in our record for the past 15years and we are looking for who can do this deal with us and 40% will be for who ever provide the account and necessary document needed for the fund. I have been giving an ultimatum of two weeks to provide an account for this deal, upon your response; I shall configure your name on our payroll database as holder of the share. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the bank-to-bank remittance of the shares cash of 20 million united state dollars into your designated bank account.
If you accept this deal, we have made up and plan for this to who ever provide the account to have 40% of the
funds while 60% I and the company manager and the accountant of the company. you can also reply back here or ([email protected]) Mr. Mark Jorgia
this is private and confidential if you need prove I will show it to you the share certificate and all the necessary document are in safe hand all I need from you is just an acceptance of this deal and you will never regret this
Regard
Mr. Frank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238383 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 am
Tel. No.: +16307558871

Sorry for not getting back to you well I was talking about the letter that was sent to you from my other email address and the attached letter here is the letter cross check and get back to me if you are interested in the deal hope to hear from you and again this is an opportunity for you and I to work mind to mind and this is not about the fund is about the shares in the bank and the company project I will like to disclose all this to you and make it wild open and clear to you and I and the company manager, lawyer and the accountant of the company hope to hear from you about opening this attached letter ASAP.

Regard
Mr. Frank G.
You can text me here (630 755-8871)