Information on romance scams and scammers.
#238237 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:18 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447448844878

Hi honey , how are you doing? Hope you are fine. I'm missing you honey, I got your missed call yes I was busy . I have attached my air ticket I can't wait to be with you honey. I will call you later kissess

Honey, As I was about to take the plane from Hong Kong the customs and security officer stopped me from entry the plane , they saw the money with me we want to use to plan our future and the business Indonesia. I was arrested and put in a room for questions since 8 hours honey . I have contacted my lawyer in UK, barrister Mrs Maria dawns in UK to help me so that the customs can release me and the money so that I can continue my coming to you . I have also told my lawyer Mrs Maria about you now that you are my wife am going to meet in Jakarta before I was stopped by the Hong Kong customs. Please honey help me to contact my lawyer too Mrs Maria Dawns to quickly hurry up in the process of releasing me and our money honey I believe if you talk to her she hear your voice she will listen to you I think she will feel sorry for you since you are a woman like her I think that will help us quickly too please text and call her now tell her you are jamal's wife you want her to help us please hurry up so that can continue my coming to you please honey. she is barrister Maria Dawns telephone +447448844878 email: [email protected] please call or email or text her now please honey This money is all I have I don't want to loose it or get into trouble honey I love you and I miss you please contact her now and let me know honey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement