Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238233 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348021016819

Dear Funds Benetificiary,

Re: Your accrued interest.

It is my pleasure writing to inform you about the ACCRUED INTEREST your over due contract payment, which has been released through my office. This order was given today by the president after a close door meeting with some UN OFFICIALS during their courtesy visit.

Your accrued interest funds will be made available to you through Bank Draft or ATM card depending on which you prefer,and it is now ready for you to come down here and pick it up.You are hereby advised to contact Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria with his information below and ask him how you can come and pick up your Bank Draft or ATM Card, or if for any reason you can not come here to pick up your Bank Draft or ATM Card, you can ask him to give you information on where you will send the delivery fees which is only the sum of $155.87, and that is all that you will have to pay before you can receive your BANK DRAFT or ATM CARD.

This is his contact information:

NAME: DR. GODWIN EMEFIELE(EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +2348021016819

When contacting him, you should let him know that I sent you and you should refer these codes to him:

Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No:339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 ,Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 ,Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ;Secret Code No: XXTN013.

You should keep me posted as soon as you have concluded with him, and make sure you contact him before the end of this week for urgent action and delivery of your Bank Draft or ATM card.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Minister Of Finance/Minister Of Economy
Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement