Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237738 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 am

Sir,

May I introduce myself to you, Sr. Calistro Barreiro De Santiago is my name. Please I am sorry if I am bothering you in any way because of my approach to you.

Unfortunately I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer and this has defiled all forms of medical treatment. Right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I must confess that I have not actually lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous. I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. Only now I come to regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

My primary purpose of contacting you is that I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless ones out there.

I will send you the photos of myself and my very hopeless and selfish family members, including my wife who I learnt is married to my personal friend and attorney.

Thank you for your kind consideration and God be with you.

Yours Brother,

Sr. Calistro De Santiago.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#237739 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:48 am
Sir,

Thank you for your email response to mine of yesterday.

Please sir, I want you to know that I have regretted my life and prayed to Almighty God for forgiveness of my past life which I know he has. I want to make it up for the needy whom I am supposed to affect with my substance but I cannot do it myself now with my poor state of health, hence the primary reason why I contacted you.

The Relationship I meant is that I intend to empower you with a change of ownership to my Fund Deposits to my bank to your personal possession for further Investment and for Charity Disbursement to help the Less Privileged and Homeless ones out there. Sir, you can handle this by taking charge of everything. I don't want to leave the funds in the bank and die because the bankers will not use it for charity works and that is my complain. Please you can do this for the sake of the less privileged.

Thanks for your expected co-operation and God will bless and encourage you more in life.

Yours Brother,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237740 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 am
My Dear Beloved In Christ,

Thanks so much for your reply, I am so overwhelmed, I appreciate you. God bless you for me and the lives of the less privilege and the needy. This world is filled with ups and down, and I have come to understand that as long as you are a mortal, you need to always regret for the sinful act of your past and turns to God, as long as you ought to have eternity.

Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy). Please never you ask why? Because God knows it all, I contacted you with good mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by distributing this money to the poor and the needy and my chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid because i know the will of God will be done.

I shall draft a letter of Authority which you will send to Bank when contacting them, that is why I will need these details from you.

Your full name
your address
your private telephone number
your bank account where this money will be transferred

(The Book of Isaiah 40: 25-31 says) 25, to whom then will you compare me, that I should be like him? Says the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name; by the greatness of his might, and because he is strong in power not one is missing.

27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and speak, O Israel, "My way is hid from the LORD, and my right is disregarded by my God"?

28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unreachable.

29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;

31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be
weary, they shall walk and not faint.

You are the only family I have right now and I will be happy for you to add me in your daily prayers. I have experiences a lot in this my little life and I have been disappointed and abandoned by the people I called family at this point in my life. I chose not to say any bad words about this world but I strongly believed that God Almighty has reason for everything because he said in this words in the Book of Samuel: (Before your mother conceive you I have already knew who you are going to be).

Please find attach some of my photo when I learn I have been diagnosed for Cancer of the Throat and others, and i just hope that you will not disappoint me at the end of the day, whence the Deposit must have been transferred to you, cause, you sound very honest and transparent, and I have this believe and intuition inside me, as well.

I would want everything to be done within a very short period, cause of the time frame the Doctors have scheduled my treatment. I would also like you to send me your photos as well for my comfort, as you are the only companion I have apart from Dr. Absalom Abraham alone.

I wait for your responses so that I will send the deposit Certificate and my international Passport along with Bank contact information’s where this Fund is been deposited. God makes us to understand that those that believed in him shall be saved and those that put hope in him will never be disappointed. I have rely my hope in him and only him will forgive my sins and accept my humble soul and that is the reason why I made this promises to him by helping the less privilege and the needy through your humble helping hands.

Remain Blessed as I wait for your urgent response

Yours Brother in the Lord

#237941 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 am
Dear brother in christ

The exact reason why i wanted you to help me is because I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) I was never generous, I was always hostile to People.

I have decided to give out all my wealth for the Good of the people, This is the exact reason why i contacted you, your help, your kindness and your honesty will be highly appreciated as well, I need you to help me disburse my money to the children, orphans, needy and the poor because only this can make me die as a happy man. seeing the smile on people faces with my wealth is the only thing that can make me die as a happy man.

Can you please give me the details that i need to officially introduce you to my bank for the transfer of the money into your bank account.

Your full name:
Your Address:
Your telephone:
Your bank Details where the money will be transferred.

Thank you very much for your love and kindness
God Bless You
Sr Calistro De Santiago

#238075 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 am
Dearest Beloved ,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you. Thanks for your most
heartfelt mail and concern and in Today’s teaching says: Matthew 5:16
– In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may
see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.... 1 Peter 2:9
– But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,
God’s special possession,... Proverbs 11:25 – A generous person will
prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed...
My dear I commit this task in your humble helping hands and please do
not forget to come and visit me before my operation because it will be
a great joy to see you here in central Lisbon Portugal Hospital.
This is the Bank contact information’s where these fund is been
deposited. I have already introduced you to them officially today and
they have accepted to transfer this fund $9,700.000.00 (Nine Million
Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through: Wire Transfer to
your Account.
Please kindly contact the Bank and get more information’s from them as
I am getting weak for the day. Kindly check the attachment of the
deposit Certificate and my international Passport.

This is the bank contact information’s once again.
Bank name: wells Fargo
Address: 420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94163
Phone: *+15166921752*
Email: [email protected]

Please try and get back to me immediately you receive this email and
attached files for my reference.
Also I wait to hear the outcome of your discussion with the bank.
Remain Blessed
Yours Brother In Lord
Sr. Ramiro De Emerico

Image Image

#238220 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:00 am
Dear brother in Christ

Thank You very much for contacting the bank and i know they will get back to you as soon as possible, I have already sent your account details and information to the bank in san francisco to make the transfer of 9.7 million dollars into your bank account, But first you must contact the lawyer immediately to get an Affidavit of ownership of my account which will be a proof of the source of the Money.

This is Lawyer contact information
Name: Barrister James Kotig
email: [email protected]

Contact the lawyer immediately for the affidavit of ownership and i have also written to the lawyer to assist you get the document immediately before the bank will transfer the money into your bank account.

Thank you very much for your kindness and love, I do appreciate.

God bless you
your brother in christ
Sr calistro de Santiago

#238227 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 am

Attn: XXX,

Reference to your order instructing the Wells Fargo bank to close your Escrow call account, no: -010364789- and transfer by key tested telegraphic transfer to your designated bank account with the XXX Bank, (Account No: XXX). After due investigation about your fund we wish to inform you that your order to transfer the sum of $9,700,000:00 ( Nine Million seven hundred thousand United State Dollars Only) has been verified and approved today been the 17th of Febraury 2015 as indicated payable only to XXX of XXX

According to our banking standard here in United of America and also the International banking law /transfer policy, section 6 subtitle 878, led down by the Federal Reserve Bank of the united state of America, every foreigner operating an Escrow account are required to pay for their stamp duty fee, this is in line with the banking standard/ethics of the United state of America. You are here by advised to pay for your stamp duty fee which will only cost you the sum of 1,200 dollars, before we can finally commence with the transfer of your noble fund into your chosen bank account within 48 hours .It may interest you to know that your $9,700,000:00 ( Nine Million seven hundred thousand United State Dollars Only) is been deposited in an escrow call account and any fund been deposited in such account cannot be deducted any fee or charges,such account is strictly meant for onward transfer and we cannot deduct any fee or charges from your .$9,700,000:00 ( Nine Million seven hundred thousand United State Dollars Only) Because your fund is been bonded.

You are to look for the nearest Western Union Money Transfer outlet/office close to you in your country, make this payment with the information of our bank cashier. If we issue you our bank account for the payment of your stamp duty fee, it will take about five to six working days for it to reflect here in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA which is a big delay since we have only 48 hours to transfer your fund into your designated bank account .

Below is our cashier information to make the payment via western Union Money transfer:

NAME: xiomara anasagasti
ADDRESS: 214 shoemaker dr defuniak springs florida 32433
TEXT QUESTION: Color
TEXT ANSWER: Tan

Do send the Mctn which is 10 digit numbers for tracking and collection of this fee, it is only upon the receipt of this fee we will go ahead and make value of your fund into your nominated bank account within 48hours.

Yours sincerely,

Director
Brian smith
San Francisco, CA 94163
TEL: (+1)267-521-2026

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.208.187
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#238364 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 am
Attn: XXX

This the bank Account details where you can transfer the compulsory Fees. Send the transfer slip to us after making payment.

Account-Name:... Jacqueline Thornton
Name of Bank:...TD Bank
Routing # 054001725
Account # 42805805XX
Bank Address.... Leesburg VA
Telefonnummer to Bank..
1800-937-2000
Swift Code.NRTHUS33

Yours sincerely,

Director
Brian smith
San Francisco, CA 94163
TEL: (+1)267-521-2026

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.208.239
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#238470 by AlanJones Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 am

Good Day XXX

I receive an email from Sr Calistro De Santiago to help you get an Affidavit of ownership of his account with wells Fargo bank.

This is my Requirement.

1) Your identification card
2) full name
3) Home address
4) A fee of $1450 us dollars.

This is my office address.

JAMES KOTIG
609 Meadowbrook Dr
Culpeper VA, 22701

How do you want to make the payment, it is best you come to my office or you can send the money to the bank, I will go to the bank tomorrow to get the payment for me to be able to provide you the Affidavit of ownership quickly because sr calistro de santiago ask me to get you the affidavit fast because he is in critical condition and i will do my best to make sure you get it ASAP.

Immediately you get the Affidavit of ownership, send it to the bank and i know the bank will demand a compulsory fee called the stamp duty fee, i have done this for some of my client, the money will be transferred into your bank account after paying the fee and given then the ownership document which i will provide you immediately i get all the requirement.

Regards
Barr. James Kotig

Google+ profile picture for [email protected]

#238642 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 am
Good Day XXX

You can direct all payment to the bank, speak with the bank and direct all payment to them, I will be going to the office of sr calistro de santiago personal banker Mr Brian Smith, i can pick up the money at the same time there and take the document i need from the bank to get you the Affidavit of ownership.

I do not want check or money order, I can get an account from the bank for you to transfer the fee.

Best Regards

James Kotig.

#238643 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:29 am
Dearest Beloved In Christ,

I have waited to hear from you since you updated me last. Please let me hear from you to keep me posted on what is happening now. Please like I stated earlier to you, do not forget to come and visit me before my operation as it will be a great joy to me to see you here in Central Lisbon Portugal Hospital.

Please keep me posted with your discussion with the bank and the status of the transfer.
Remain Blessed.
Yours Brother In Lord,

#239008 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:50 pm

How was your weekend, I hope it was fine?

Please keep me posted on the status of the transfer with the bank today. I got your email last weekend, Saturday. Have you concluded with the lawyer concerning the procurement of the Affidavit? Please if not, I would like you to contact him to remind him that we have a limited time and should have to complete these whole processes this week and have the bank release the money to you.

I just gather little strength to write you after the nurse administered my medications, I will write more after I have had enough rest. Expecting to hear also from you.

Remain Blessed.
Yours Brother In Lord,

#239085 by AlanJones Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:34 am
Dear xxx

This is the account info, Send the required fee before i can get you the Affidavit of ownership.

Account Name: Gordon Nomes
Bank name: PNC Bank,
Routing # 031001175,
Account # 45486289454

#239151 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 am

Oh my brother! I received your heartbreaking email this morning and I was depressed with the content, the bad news of dropping the matter. I never, in my wildest dreams, expected to read this from you. Why would your Accountant discourage you in his advice? What about your visit to me here in Central Lisbon Portugal Hospital, also cancelled? You can do this to me, you can drop at the middle of the way, how I wish I could discuss with your Accountant to know his reasons.

Is there any problem? Please let me know. You didn't sound like you have any problem with anybody, so why are you leaving me at the middle here? The lawyer must have gone far in preparing the Affidavit, did you contact him? Please let me know what is going wrong.

Like I told you yesterday, I just gather little strength to write you after the nurse administered my medications to me, I promised to write more after I had enough rest but I slept off and could not get back to you. I called the lawyer and he told me that there is no problem and that he has provided everything that you requested and was waiting for the fee payment for that he can proceed with the notarization of the Affidavit in the High Court. Please let me know exactly what is going on.

Expecting to hear also from you soonest.

Remain Blessed.
Yours Brother In Lord,