Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#236751 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 pm
Tel. No.: +2348165741988

Firstly, let me properly introduce myself and Firm:

A brief of my résumé and our Firm profile: In addition to my legal inclination where i holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) degree from the prestigious University of Ghana and was admitted to the Ghana Bar in 1995. I obtained my Masters of Law and International Business degrees from the Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany and the Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany where i studied as a Zeit scholar.

I am also a holder of the Master of Business Administration (Finance option) degree awarded by the University of Leicester, UK and pursued a certificate course in banking at the National Banking College in Accra, Ghana.

I began my legal career with R.S Agbenoto & Associates in 1995 as a legal associate where i worked as part of the team offering legal advice to and representing a variety of corporate and individual clients. On joining Ghana Commercial Bank in 1997, initially as a legal officer, i was subsequently promoted to head the Accra Zonal legal Unit of the Bank. As the Head of the Accra Zonal Legal Unit (1998 -2003), i acted as legal advisor to 15 branches of the Bank in Accra and offered legal advice on various areas of law such as banking and finance, corporate law, commercial law, international bilateral and multilateral transactions and international law among others.

I also worked with the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, Juba, Southern Sudan, Liberia and the German African Business Development GmBh, (Afrika-Verein) Hamburg, Germany. Until I was invited by Ekow Awoonor Esq. As the managing partner of Awoonor Law Consultancy, I was the managing partner of Legal & Financial Associates, a legal, financial and business advisory services firm.

I am a member of the Ghana Bar Association and an associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration London.My areas of specialization include corporate and investment law, banking and finance law, international business law, international business, securities law, corporate governance, corporate finance, mergers & acquisition, international trade law and international arbitration, among others. These are verifiable fact and you are free to carry out due diligence on my person and firm profile.

Attn: XXX: To begin, Mr. Sanusi Pedro John, from Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) was in contact with me last Monday, 2nd February 2015 in respect of your case. He only gave me a brief history of your case.

I did contact the relevant authorities in GTBank to avail myself with some insight into your case and was referred to a certain Mrs. Betty Adams, who in turn referred me to her superior….apart from stating that the fund was red-flagged and blocked on suspicion of noncompliance with the Financial Action Task Force 40+1 recommendations. The Director General was not too helpful.

Preliminary investigation carried out linked you with outstanding bequest payment. Apparently, the fund was recalled back to its origin as a result of the Source Origin and Destination (SOD) being unsatisfactory and or not in synch with the acceptable standard practice. In a nutshell, the basis of the wire transfer was not clearly established. As you must be aware, Africa, Middle East and Asia for obvious reasons are no longer as safe as they were, to remit large sums. Banks and their corresponding no longer welcome large sum coming especially from developing countries, due to the pressure on them from their government’s side. In fact a lot of awkward questions will be asked and if no proper and satisfying answers with verifiable documentary proofs were forthcoming, the fund risk being confiscated.

Definitely, putting up the requisite structures in place for the authentication of the process and safe receipt of the fund in your account will involve some financial commitments. I am agreeable to bear the costs from my personal purse with the understanding and assurance from you that in addition to my 10% fee, the expenses incurred will be reimburse to me on the completion of the process and consequent receipt of the funds in your designated account.

Be advised that, you shall be responsible for granting me a notarized and executed Power of Attorney, appointing me as your legal representative and empowering me to coordinate the legal processes in Nigeria and subsequently apply for the funds from the bank and coordinating its transfer to your designated account. It is imperative you understand that due to the volume of fund involved, the Power of Attorney must be notarized and its Deed of Assignment executed by a notary public in your State of residence and competent Court of jurisdiction in your country respectively.

The notarized Power of Attorney and Averment, inclusive of the requisite structures to be secured in place will form part of the template for our application for claim on your behalf.

Last but not the least, contrary to our opinion, I am neither an employee of the Nigerian Government nor on its payroll. At the completion of the project and following the reflection of the funds in your designated account, you and Mr. Pedro, shall be responsible for the payment of our 10% fee and whatever expenses incurred in the course of securing the requisite structure/document in place.

I want to believe the above meets with your final satisfaction and understanding, otherwise do please state ask any question and I shall be obliged to explain to your better understanding.

Thanks and best regards,
Barr. Fred Dotse
Managing Partner
Awoonor Law Consultancy Accra Ghana
Direct Line: +234 816-574-1988

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#237230 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am
Attn: XXX:

For proper understanding of my initial intro...I am a human right activist...A legal luminary offering legal advice and assistance in different guises. it is instructive you note that there is a bequest payment in the tone of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($2,500,000.00) approved in your favor.

Mr. Sanusi Pedro John, from Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) was in contact with me seeking for my assistance to get in contact with you to represent you in the Bank and facilitate the consummation of releasing and remitting the funds to you.

I offered to help hence my personal contact to you....All i will require is your cooperation and support .

If you are satisfied with the above, do let me know...otherwise ask any question i shall be obliged to explain to your better understanding.

I wait to hear from you at the earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Barr. Fred Dotse

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237388 by AlanJones Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:09 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348110056443 & +2348165731988

Attn: XXX

For proper understanding of my initial intro...I am a human right activist...A legal luminary offering legal advice and assistance in different guises. it is instructive you note that there is a bequest payment in the tone of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($2,500,000.00) approved in your favor.

Mr. Sanusi Pedro John, from Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) was in contact with me seeking for my assistance to get in contact with you to represent you in the Bank and facilitate the consummation of releasing and remitting the funds to you.

I offered to help hence my personal contact to you....All i will require is your cooperation and support .

If you are satisfied with the above, do let me know...otherwise ask any question i shall be obliged to explain to your better understanding.

I wait to hear from you at the earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Barr. Fred Dotse
Managing Partner
Awoonor Law Consultancy Accra Ghana
Direct Lines: +234 811 005 6443/+234 816 573 1988

#237468 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:20 am
Attn: XXX,

I duly understand and appreciate your reservations…your position must have been prompted by your previous unpleasant experience in your previous dealing with Mr. Sanusi Pedro and the officials in GTBank.

Sincerely, i am fully convinced that you are the right person not the wrong person....as i have retrieved your data from the Bank payment file as below.

Name: XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX

XXX

I want to assure you that by my pedigree, I cannot be involved in any attempt to mislead a client. I am a lawyer of repute with long years standing on the Bar, duly licensed and certified by the Ghanaian Bar Association and the West Africa Bar Association. It is for this reason and in order to avoid any misconception that I invited you to carry out due diligence on my person and Firm’s profile. Alternatively you can inquire from the nearest Ghanaian High Commission.

Being under the assumption that we have the requisite documemts to prove that you are the true beneficiary of the fund, I have consistently assured you that you will not be constrained to make any upfront payment apart from the notarization of the Power of Attorney and execution of its Deeds of Assignment, which you can do over there in XXX.

In as much as I respect your right of negation, I just wanted you to know that I believe sincerely that your procrastination might have been spontaneous and as a result of ‘misconception’ or indiscretion on either your part or a provocateur. If you will carefully peruse through my initial intro you will see and notice that I wasn’t interested in causing you to make any upfront monetary payment, hence I did give you the guidelines.

If we follow those guidelines to the latter, carefully and appropriately I don’t see why we should not succeed. I hate to, but please have a rethink. There is what you call a ‘droit des gens’ (law of nations), which we can exploit to our advantage. I understand your procrastination, but I assure you this is the way out, that favors you without any implication and or breach of law.

I would like to have a cordial telephone discussion with you....Kindly advice the best possible time to call you on phone as i have consistently calling but it seems you were not there to take calls.

As it is said ‘the call is yours’.

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest convenience.

Best regards and have a nice day.

Barr. Fred Dotse.

#237574 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 pm
XXX,

I understand how you feel but i assure you the reality of the business. I want to work together with you to lay claims on this funds and get it released. Without your involvement, it would be difficult for me to have my way hence i insist pleading on you to give your consent.

I have actually come up with a sharing proposal....Since you and myself will be playing the most important role in this transaction, once the fund is remitted to your account....both of us will part 40% each while 20% goes to Mr. Sanusi Pedro John and he accepted the offer.

In view of that, i sincerely plead on you to accept my request and support me in this business since your details has already been affixed as the next of kin to the deceased. Only you can make my task easier.

Kindly have a rethink and give your consent to proceed.

Await your support.

Thanks,
Barr. Fred Dotse.

#237852 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:04 am
XXX,

Please let us be fair....I guess he deserve something since he is the one that avail the secret behind the funds....Without him, we wouldn't have known the existence of the said bequest funds.

In view of that, and since you are the beneficiary....you will take 50%...let me take 30%....and 20% goes to him please. As soon as we agreed in good faith, i will kick start putting the relevant structures in place and facilitating the remittance of the funds in your account.

I awaits your acceptance.

Thanks,
Barr. Fred Dotse.

#238064 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Mr. XXX,

Back to business, if you insist on taking all 60%, so shall it be....

Moreso, i will have to kick start the process of putting up the relevant structures and paper works in place first thing tomorrow morning....therefore i will need you to avail me some information by appropriately fill in your personal details on our Client’s Questionnaire and return same ASAP.

I wait for your urgent compliance.

Thanks and best regards,
Barr. Fred Dotse.