Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237385 by AlanJones Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:01 am

Attn XXX.

It is not a joking matter, I am Mr. Mehernosh Khairi, Chief Auditor, Barclay's Bank Plc. Africa, A client (Engineer XXX) died on earthquake sometime ago, he happen to be one of our respected customer, who has US$10.500,000 in his account. after close look at his file, we discovered he has no next of kin to claim the US$10,500,000, hence we contacted you to act as his Next Of kin been a foreigner. The information I requested for will enable me send my personal assistant to Federal Ministry of Justice to secure the Probate Hereditary Document, this will authorize my bank to recognize you as the Next of Kin to Late Engineer XXX/beneficiary of the $10,500,000. Do contact the Barclay's Bank Plc. through their email: ([email protected]) that you want to open an account with them in respect of $10,500,000 you are expecting from Barclay's Bank Plc, that you want to use their online facilities to transfer the $10,500,000 to your account in your country. It is only the FIRST CITY ACCRA BANK that the Federal Government of my country accredited to operate online/International money transfer, hence you have to open an account with them for onward transfer of the funds to your account anywhere in the world.

My details are:

(1) Full Name: Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
(2) Contact Address: 18 Adum Accra, Ghana
(3) Occupation: Managing Director
(4) Marital Status: Married
(5) Cell number: +233-578073885

I contacted you believing that we can understand/trust each other for this transaction, The only evidence that the bank needs to identify, in your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me at the bank the process will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be delivered to you. The information required to initiate the process is as follows;

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2. YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH........................................
4. YOU’RE TEL/FAX NUMBER.................................
5. OCCUPATION AND BIOGRAPHY.................................
6. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVERS'ICENSE...........................................

Regards,
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
I am sending my Identy Card for full identification as an attachment. Please be serious for us conclude this great opportunity of ours.

Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#237480 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 am
Hello XXX,

I receive your email but i most tell you that am surprise of your truth towards this business transaction, from the begging i send the details of the transaction which i told you that they will be no risk involve in this transaction once you follow my instruction and keep every thing as top secret between me and you, kindly bear with me so that this money will move from my bank to your bank account without any delay,

The barrister will secure some important documents under your name which as soon as you contact him.He will get to your bank account you will present the documents to your bank and they will not ask you any question also note that i will fly down to your country for shearing of the money as soon as the first transfer is made because the money is going to be transfer bit by bit so that your bank will not be able to ask you question and i will be there in your country as soon as the first transfer is made.

I am the account officer of late Abraham B, XXX, which when he was making the deposit in my bank he did not mention any family or ration as his next of kin or beneficially and i know him to be a single man because he lost his family some years back, Abraham B, XXX, is a good and big business man who deal with crud oil and gold which he dead in deadly earthquake in china 2008 since then till now his family or relation is no where to be found that is why i contacted you on the first place because you have the same surname with my late client Abraham B, XXX,

I assure you 100 % that they will be no risk involve, no body will ask you question and also note that i will work with you till end of this transaction,I want to let you know that you are dealing with a honest and kind man which i want you to be honest and kind with me so that we can achieve our goal in this transaction.

You do not have to come here to the lawsuit. The lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation in question and in mind that we are going to spend some money for the lawyer fees. With my new position in my bank, the secret of the banking system is in my hand, placing your data into the system the next group of family / Heir to late Abraham B, XXX, is an easy job for me. No risk, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

The only evidence that the bank needs to identify, in your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me at the bank the process will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be delivered to you. The information required to initiate the process is as follows;

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2. YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH........................................
4. YOU’RE TEL/FAX NUMBER.................................
5. OCCUPATION AND BIOGRAPHY.................................
6. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVERS'ICENSE...........................................

I Waiting for your response

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khair
Here is my number +233548598269

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237605 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:05 am
Thanks for the information you have sent and I am happy to know more about you, also I would want you to free your mind so that we can achieve our aim in this transaction. I am a man that is working with my instinct, I picked you because my instinct allowed me to do so.

I am a very honest person and all am telling you about this business is nothing but the truth and I wish you will also be honest with me so that we can achieve our goal in this transaction. Thank you for your anticipating cooperation and i need an urgent response. God bless you. I will get back to you as soon as am done with the fixing of your information in our bank data base system.

I wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi

#237612 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:50 am
I am very sorry for some delays as a result of my official duties in the office, I write to inform you that I have made the NECESSARY changes in my bank and the account now has your name as the next of kin.

I wish to inform you that the process has began, as we do not have time to waste. You have to contact an attorney here in Ghana West Africa who shall represent you in the claim. he is a registered attorney with the Central Bank of Ghana, because only registered attorneys are allowed to handle matters of the Central Bank in connection with foreign transfers. He is a good lawyer and he handles most of my bank customer's issues.

You have to contact he and request for his legal services in the claim of your company's account with the Barclay's Bank Ltd, Which was opened by your late business partner Late Abraham B, Abusante, You must not mention my name to him, meaning that, he must not know my involvement in this transaction. Just tell he That you got her contact details from the Ghana Attorney's Website directory and you learn t That he is a registered attorney with the Central Bank of Ghana, so you wish to know if he can represent you in a Next of Kin claim with a banks in Ghana. Once he gets back to you, you shall send him attach the certificate of deposit Late decease for him to get the information to write an application on your behalf for the claim.

HERE IS THE LAWYER'S CONTACT:

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY : BARRISTER KOFI BENTIL
Email contact: [email protected]
Email contact: [email protected]
Phone contact: +233571285576
FAX: +233719664923

Please, contact he immediately by email to avoid the exposure of the business and for the safety of the business. This is the situation of things now. Always keep everything about this transaction very confidential and do not let the lawyer know my involvement in this transaction, I will come to your country after the transaction NECESSARY for investment and share of the money. Please make sure you forward anything he replies you to me so that I will be instructing you on what to do.

Thank you and God bless.

I am looking forward to a glorious future business relationship with you.

I wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Dr. Sherif Akande.

Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233571285576 & +233719664923

#237863 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 am

Attn: XXX,

I am in receipt of your letter requesting for my legal services. I must express my appreciation for chosen me to represent you here in Ghana, West Africa. I am assuring you that you have chosen a good attorney, as I have good working experience in such matters as Heritage. With my service you will not have to come to Ghana for the CLAIMS if you wish to do the transaction over in your country online.

Could you please furnish me with some vital information about what heritage at the bank? Such as:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR CELL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER,
3. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE
4. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH AND HOME ADDRESS.
5. YOUR AGE AND BRIEF ABOUT YOURSELF
6. HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS

I need this information in order to conduct some verification at the bank to find out the present status of the account in question, which will determine the steps I shall follow to get the claim in your favor. Thereafter, I can state my terms and conditions of work.

Once more, thank you for contacting my law firm.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil.

#238072 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:31 am

Kindly send a photo page of your passport for proper transaction procedures.

Barr. Kofi Bentil

#238371 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:45 am
Hello my good brother,

How are you doing today i hope all is well, Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I need an urgent response. As to know if you have hear from lawyer keep me posted, Note that we need to act fast and move this funds out from my bank very important you proceed with the attorney and keep me posted, please Make sure you forward anything he replies you to me so that i will be instructing you on what to do.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi

#238372 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:46 am

Sorry for my late reply. Kindly send deposit slip of your late brother.soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil.

#238638 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 am
Hello my good brother. I receive your email Am on the receipt of your Email, How are you doing today i hope all is well with you and your family, I am so glad that we are at concluding stage of this transaction. So I attached in this email the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of late Abraham B, XXX, Please send it to the barrister along with your information which includes: As soon as possible so that he can continue on his legal services. Note that we need to act fast and move this funds out from my bank very important . God bless you ,

Sincerely,
Best Regards
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi

#238767 by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:31 am

I have filed your information to the Barclays bank management today and i shall hear from them on Monday . Also the bank remittance officer will contact you on Monday.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil.

#238768 by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 am
Hello my good brother. How was your weekend...? I hope you are doing great over there. Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I acknowledged your reply, I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from lawyer okay. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Best Regards
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi

#238874 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:46 am
Hello my Good brother. I receive your email am on the receipt of your Email, How are you doing......? I hope by the Grace of God you are doing great, Thank you so much for your understanding regards to this transaction. I am so glad that we are at concluding stage of this transaction. Am waiting to hear good news from you as soon as he get back to you. Be happy because we are going to establish long relationship after this transaction i promise you,

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Sincerely,
Best Regards
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi

#239021 by AlanJones Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:34 am

Barclays bank has confirmed the transfer status tomorrow, they will contact for the list of the documents and cost as well ok.

I wait for your update and follow bank instruction as soon as you hear from them tomorrow.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi bentil.

#239153 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 am

I do believe that you heard from Barclays bank Ghana Ltd today, because they called me in the evening to inform me that the letter has been sent to your email desk.

Kindly update me and follow their instruction for the list of the documents and cost as well.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil.

#239251 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 am
From: - Barclays Bank Ghana - [email protected] (spoofed address)
reply-to: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

This is remittance officer of Barclays bank Ghana ltd main Accra, main branch and you are required to secure the list of the documents below for us to approval and transfer the fund to your bank account of your choice.

1. Death Certificate
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Affidavit or Oath
4. Legal Gazette.

These documents must be secured for the approval and release of the fund to your bank account of your choice. I want to inform you are a real beneficiary to decease and you stand to claim the fund in your possession as soon as all these documents are secured under your name and present to our bank by your lawyer Kofi Bentil.

Also you should send us your safety bank account information where you want the money to be transferred and do the payment of the needed fund to secure all these relevant documents as soon as possible.

You should make the payment via western union money transfer or Money Gram transfer immediately for the sum of Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ten United States Dollars only (US$2,710) Legal Gazette and other money will be paid based on Promissory letter to the bank management as soon as you receive your first transfer of the fund you will pay the remaining balance to the bank management.

Why we chose to give you western union payment instruction is because it is easy and fast for collection, but our Barclays bank account will take minimum of 5 days to reflect to our account here in Ghana. The way to send smaller amount is by western union or MoneyGram transfer.

The payment instruction below:

First Name: Felix
Last Name: Agyeman
Address: Accra, Ghana
Amount: US$2,710
Question: OK
Answer: OK

You should send me the payment information as soon as you send the money via Money Gram confirmation numbers which is easy and fast collection.

You can view Barclays Account description that proved that your name has been registered as real beneficiary or Next of Kin to decease, also Deposit slip of late brother and all you need to pay for the securing of the documents and that will endorse/ approve the fund under your name within 3 banking days without further delay.

I wait for your urgent Payment information of US$2,710 via money gram or Western Union tomorrow soonest.

Best Regards,
Kevin Opong Adu.

Image Image