Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237402 by AlanJones Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:40 am
Tel. No.: +22544489442

Gretings Dear

Compliments of the season May this Message meets you in good mood, I Strongly belive you are in good Health with your family members. am sure you must be surprise reading from me today

I will like to inform you the good news, the United Bank Of Africa,(UBA) On Tuesday under knowledge of a friend of mine who is a senior staff with the bank contacted me explaining the availability of your fund in their custody.

If you can still remember the sum of amount $200,000.00 in the cheque which was issued to you by Mrs Joy Emma,but you could not receive it as there was a misunderstanding between our communication during when I was trying to deliver the cheque to you, now this fund bounce back to their office as a result that the cheque was not cashed by anybody.

This notification arrived my desk with the help of my banker friend who explained that the fund is about to become government funding which the central bank have ordered for the reactivation of every account and fund available in every bank in the country, their aim is to know if the formal head of state have any hiding account or among the dead people exist any huge amount then the country can benefit from such and use it for the rehabilitation source of the country economy.

Now according to the banker the cheque have expired but the fund there in is still valid and available but could only be delivered to you as ATM since they have stop all Bank transfer here because of the Audit Rihabilitation project. you wil recieve the ATM CARD and cash it in any ATM Mechine Bit by Bit or in the whole at your local Bank.

The atachment file enclose with this later is the copy of your ATM CARD for your prove, i went to pick it from the Bank for security reason.Since you are not here to go for the claim.

As am writen to you now i have it in my hand to send to you without delay to enablke you have acess to withdraw your money over there for safe reason, reconfirmed to me your current adress/Mobile telephone nomber.

immediately i hear from you with the informations i will send it across to you through DHL company for fast and safe delivery without delay.

Have a nice day

The Joy of the Lord is your Srenght

I expect to read back from you asap

Yours Sincerly
Rev.Pastor Frank Okoro.
DIRECT LINE.+22544489442

MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU GOOD HEALTH.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement