Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#233426 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19037400240 & +22968160392

Attention Please,

For more details about your parcel delivery contact our delivery agent Dave
Malcolm

903-740-0240 he is stranded in your airport Reconfirm to him Your Full name,
Your Phone

number, Your Full Delivery Address and Your Nearest Airport Name.

Contact Person: Agent Dave Malcolm
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 903-740-0240

Sincerely.

Dr.Michael Elliot
Director +229-68160392

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234605 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 am
Attention Please,

For more details about your consignment Box containing your $1.5M USD delivery which is unknown to our delivery agent just

for the safety of the fund in the box he left with the box as a box that contained african clothes and jewelries so never let

the agent know that the content of the box is money for safety purpose.

contact our delivery agent Dave Malcolm 903-740-0240 he is Tyler pounds regional airport Texas U.S.A.Now Reconfirm to him

Your Full name, Your Phone number, Your Address,and your Nearest Airport Name for safe delivery of your consignment Box.

Contact Person: Agent Dave Malcolm
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 903-740-0240

Sincerely.
Dr.Michael Elliot
Director DHL Express Courier Service
+229-68160392

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235403 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 pm
Tel. No.: +22968160392

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND

INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION

(ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY:)
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAME TO BENIN REPUBLIC YESTERDAY FROM NEW YORK, AFTER SERIES OF

MEETINGS WITH US PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, WORLD BANK PRESIDENT ROBERT B. ZOELLICK AND THE UN

SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES

FROM ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA,

ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT

OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN HER COUNTRY.

I HAVE MET WITH THE BENIN NEWLY INSTALLED PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DR YAYI BONII WHO

CLAIMED IGNORANT OF THE EVIL PAPERATED IN HIS COUNTRY BUT PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FUND

BENEFICIARIES/ CONTRACTORS RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS WITHIN NEXT 48HRS. RIGHT NOW, AS

DIRECTED IN THE MEETING, WE HAVE APPROVED A COMPENSATION/PART- PAYMENT OF $1.5M TO ALL AFFECTED

BENEFICIARIES WHICH YOU ARE AMONG. ACCORDINGLY,

WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO

RELEASE THIS APPROVED FUND TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY TODAY. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR

FUND IN YOUR POSSESSION IS YOUR NOTARIZATION FEE TO THE UN IS SUM OF $78 ONLY.

SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE

OK.AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONCE AGAIN NOTE: THAT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE NIGERIAN / BENIN AFRICAN

SCAMS THAT ALL THEY ARE AFTER IS TO RIPE YOU OFF YOUR MONEY AND AT THE END YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR

FUNDS, BUT NOTE THAT THIS IS NO SCAM AND IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON

THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS,FOR EASIER RECEIVE OF YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $10.000 MTCN THROUGH WESTERN UNION DUE TO THEIR

MANAGEMENT FOR FULL THIS CANTACT EMAIL([email protected])

COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $1.500.000.00USD MAKE SURE THAT THIS PAYMENT OF $78 IS SENT VIA WESTERN

UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE BELOW INFORMATIONS.

RECEIVERS NAME:---------SAMUEL IWUNNOR
CITY:-------------- COTONOU
CODE:------------- 229
TEST QUESTION:------ A
ANSWER:---------- B
AMOUNT:--------- $78 ONLY

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY IN BENIN REPUBLIC HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO

THIS MESSAGE FOR MORE DIRECTIVES. FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER WHICH I JUST ACQUIRED

IN YESTERDAY:+229 68160392

SINCERELY YOURS,

MR. MICHAEL ELLIOT
UNITED NATIONS UNDER-SECRETARY
GENERAL FOR INTERNAL OVERS

#237136 by AlanJones Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:10 am

Attention Please,

We finally concluded to effect your sum of (US$1.5M) Via
Money gram as Best And Easier Way To Receive Your Fund In
Any Nearest MoneyGram Outlet In Your City, Based On Agreement
With moneyGram Director Mrs. Adams Peter.

You Will be picking up $4,500.00 daily as soon as You
Contact Mrs. Adams Peter With All Your Informations As Stated below.

Your’Re Name___________
Your Home Address_______
YOU’Re Country/City___________
Direct Phone Number_______

Contact Mrs. Adams Peter via E-MAIL:([email protected])
so that she will Immediately Issue Your First payment details for
easy pickup by you as the receiver.

Best Regards,
Dr.Michael Elliot

#237137 by AlanJones Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 am
From Money Gram Payment - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999571490

VITAL FINANCE BANK MONEY GRAM TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.LOCATION ADDRESS;
PLOT 1261, ADEOLA HOPEWELL STREET IBU BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU,
E Mail; [email protected]
TELEPHONE +229 99571490

Attn,Dear Beneficiary;

We are ready to transfer your approval payment of $1.5 Million USD deposited in our Money Gram payment office by the Federal Government Benin, Instruction has been given to this MONEY GRAM office to send you the above mentioned sum through the MONEY GRAM urgent transfer service, You will be picking up your funds by $4,500.00 at your location daily,and we will keep sending the $4,500.00 to you every day until you received your complete payment of $1.5 Million USD deposited in our office for urgent payment.

However we have concluded all the necessary arrangements for sending this transfer to you But right now we required you to send to us your new current address to avoid wrong transfer or sending your funds to another person, We need your complete details as Listed below for processing your transfer immediately as programed.

YOUR FULL NAME.........
COUNTRY.......
ADDRESS......
TEL...............
COPY OF YOUR ID.................
SEX.......................
AGE..........................

Note, We are here to officially inform you that your payment funds $1.5M USD has been declared today for urgent payment to you via Money Gram transfer Service. The total amount mentioned above is currently with this Money Gram office, We are instructed for sending $4,500.00 to you every day Until you received your complete payment of $1.5 Million USD deposited in our office.Note that you will be picking up payment of $4,500.00USD every day, This is the Money Gram Maximum Payment Amount here in our country.

Therefore I am Mrs. Adams Peter, the Money Gram International Payment Directory supervisor.Once I received your requested details, I Will give you the REFERENCE NUMBER and the SENDER'S NAMES you need to pick up the first $4,500.00USD today.
Call me for urgent communication and information's you need to pick up your first $4,500.00USD at your address today.

MY REGARDS
Mrs. Adams Peter,
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER OFFICE BENIN
TELEPHONE +229 99571490

Registered 2014- 2015 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilege and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.

#237232 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 am
Attention Dear,

I am in receipt of your email and your fund information on how to pick it up will be sent to you on Monday as soon as you comply with the instruction i am going to give you now this transfer will only cost you $207 and the payment is for your payment file activation so let us know if you accepted the offer so that i will send you the receiver details on how to transfer the fee now via western union or money gram.

MY REGARDS
Mrs. Adams Peter,
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER OFFICE BENIN

#237233 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:28 am
This fee for activation fee is very important from you, due to procedure of your payment we have no access to make deductions from your total fund, regard your explanations I will help with sum of $100 to assist you, now you should go ahead send $107 to enable me complete the fee, immediately your fund will be activated and your first daily transfer $4,500 will transfer to you, fail to fail my instructions I will not contact you anymore.

#330894 by AlanJones Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:15 am
From: Delivery Agent Mr. Michael Elliot - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13053405071

Good Day,

I am Mr. Michael Elliot delivery agent from Express Courier
Delivery Company i am presently in Miami International Airport
Florida USA with your your Package please i miss-placed your
delivery information on transit and i will advise you to
reconfirm to me your Full Name Your Home Address Your
Current Phone And Your Nearest Airport Name for delivery
as soon as you have contact me now.

Email; [email protected]
Phone; (305) 340-5071

Best Regards.

Delivery Agent Mr. Michael Elliot
Express Courier Delivery Company

#335607 by AlanJones Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 am
Tel. No.: +17866674704

Customs and Border Protection of national security and economic prosperity Miami Florida U.S.A

Attention Please,

We are writing you in regards to a Package in our custody, a diplomats was stopped at the border in possession of a metal

box which weight of about 25kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS approximately,

destine to your name and address.

The diplomat could not produce all the necessary clearance papers which made us to put the package on hold until we

receive the Clearance document as the customs require. the Content of the package was not properly declared by the

consignee as money, rather it was declared as film materials to avoid diversion by the shipping agent.

Please provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address

on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. Below is my direct telephone

number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and I assure you that this is 100% risk free.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider. I can be reached at +1 786 667

-4704 Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to received your call. my private email address:

([email protected]) for assistance.

Yours Faithfully,
Michael Elliot
+1 786 667-4704