Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235445 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22897701748

Dear,
I know you might be skeptical receiving this email (as we have not known each other). There is however no reason to be apprehensive as all I request is for your co-operation to have the sum of US$15,500,000.00 transferred out of my bank.
Everything regarding the transaction is already perfected, so (if you are interested) you should please email me with the following information:

1. Full Names
2. Address (physical)
3. Telephone numbers and fax (if applicable)
So that we can reach an agreement and kick-start the transaction.

Should it be that you are not interested in this, please just disregard my email and never let anyone know about it.
Yours,
James Morrison
+228 97701748
Reply to this email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235561 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 pm
From James Morrison - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

How are you today? Thanks for your prompt reply and your interest in this deal, just as you asked me to tell you more about it.

My name is James Morrison working with one of the big Banks in Lome Togolese capital,the reason I contacted you is for your co-operation to have the sum of US$15,500,000.00 transferred out of my bank in your name to your nominated bank account in your Country.
This money belongs to a deceased customer of our bank who died many years ago in a Road crash with his family leaving no one to stand as next of kin to claim this inheritance fund.

Like I said in my first mail to you all necessary arrangements have been concluded to transfer this fund out to whomever that applies as the next of kin to the deceased man, so all you need to do is to confirm to me of your readiness to stand as his next of kin then I will forward to you an application letter which you will fill and forward to our bank. 30% is for you and 50% is for me and 20% has been mapped out for expences we will incure in the process of transferring the money to your bank account.

This transaction is 100% risk free but requires high secrecy.
Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
James Morrison

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235698 by AlanJones Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:52 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your reply and compliments of the day to you.
This man is not your relative but you have to apply to the bank as a relative of this man because there's no trace of any of his relatives since he died with his entire family on a road crash years ago.

Like I told you earlier there's nothing to fear here for all necessary arrangements have been complete by me and my colleagues to make sure that there's no hitch in this transaction, so feel free to furnish me with the needed information of yours, so that we will start the transaction without delay.

Regards,
Mr James Morrison

#235903 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:07 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today and thanks once again for your prompt reply.
This is to reassure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and will cause you any problem at all.

To proceed you are required to furnish me with the requested information in my first mail to you so that I will forward to you a text of application as next of kin to the deceased customer of the bank which you will fill out and send to the bank through fax or email.

Regards,
James Morrison

#235904 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 am
Dear ,

Am still waiting for your go ahead order so that I will forward to you a text of application as next of kin to the bank deceased customer which you will fill and send to our Bank here yourself.

Yours,

James Morrison

#236106 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:17 am
Dear XXX ,
I have received your data.
Meanwhile,kindly fill this text of application attached and send to the bank
here immediately.You will see the email address of the bank on top of
the application.

Please let me know as soon as you send the application to the Bank here.

Regards,
James Morrison

Attachment

Attn: Dr.Katongo Ngoy
Director of Foreign Remittance Unit.
Union Bank Togolese
Lome- Togo
Email:[email protected]
Tele:00228-91075954

Dear Sir,

DRAFT APPLICATION FORM

Application for the release and transfer of $15.5 Million US Dollars from UTB/TG dormant vault A/C N0:11-021-77/01.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of $15.5 Million US Dollars Million with your bank.

The above amount/money was deposited by my deceased relative,Mr.Maxwel Huges, as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me by bank the conventional swift telegraphic transfer process through.

I have in addition attached a copy of my ID card for proper official identification with the below filled personal information.

Private telephone no(s)..........................

Private fax no(s)................................

Private email address............................

Sex..........................................

Marital status..........................

Professional status.......................

Full Names................................

Nationality/.................................

Age........................................

I attest herein that this application request is in compliance to your banking internal policies and respect to your official protocols to the above stated matter.

I therefore agree to your terms/requirements that will enhance an immediate transfer of my inheritance fund as applied. Please accept this late application, I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Your signature..................................

Date..........................................

#236231 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:35 am
Ok when you are sending them please don't forget to include your banking particulars where the fund will be transferred.

#236420 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today? Hope all is well.

Please let me know when you get any response from the Bank.

Regards,
Mr James Morrison

#236426 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 am
From UNION TOGOLESE BANQUE UTB - [email protected]

Attention: XXX
Address: XXX

ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER FOR THE RELEASE/PAYMENT OF USD$15.5 MILLION.

This is to officially acknowledge the receipt of your application for the claim of your inheritance fund valued US$15,500,000.00 . Our Telex Dept has been instructed to carry out the vetting and verification exercise of this inheritance claims and advice on the window frame of transferring this fund to your designated bank account as positioned.

The vetting verification exercise is to ascertain that you are the bona-fide next of kin to our deceased customer late Mr. MAXWELL HUGES and to avoid wrongful release/payment as we have experienced in the past. Therefore it is important that we carry out this vetting and verification exercise. Once we are through with it, we shall commence the processes of release/payment to you as requested.

We shall get back to you as soon as they are through with the verification exercise.

Meanwhile furnish us with the below listed requirements of your Bank:-
1.Bank Name:
2.Bank Full Address:
3.Account Name:
4.Account Numbers:
5.Bank’s Swift-code:
6. Acopy of your international passport, ID Card or Driver’s License.

Thanks for you co-operation.
Rev Dr. Katongo Ngoy
Int’l Payment Dept
Union Bank Togolese
Lome-Togo

#236525 by AlanJones Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today?
I hope you are ok, please may I know if the Bank have contacted you as regards to the application you sent?

regards,
Mr James Morrison

#236645 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 am
Dear Sir,

Please view the attached approval document:

Regards,
Dr K Ngoy.
Union Togolese Bank

Attachment

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
TEL.: +228-91075954 / +22823543312
FAX : + 228 22601303
45, RUE DU COMMERCE, BP: 5567 LOME-TOGO

Our Ref. : UBT/RTL/002GC/15 Your Ref. : Date : 04/02/2015
From the desk of: DR. KATONGO NGOY (Director of Operations)
DR.MRS.BELLA OKAMS (DIRECTOR TELEX)

Attn : XXX

LETTER OF APPROVAL

With reference to your email; dated August 31ST January ,2015,be informed that the management of this Bank,Union Bank of Togo(UTB) has in principle approved your Claim as beneficiary of the Estate of our deceased client (Mr. Maxwell Huges) after due verifications.

However, our Chief Legal Adviser has confirmed firmly through the probate section of Lome High Court that our late client did not PRONOUNCE THROUGH A LEGAL INSTRUMENT such as WILL- who should inherit his estate upon his death.

On the strenght of the above, it will be irresponsible of us to release the Estate to you merely on the basis of your biological relationship with our deceased client (customer) without formal LEGAL BACKING.

We therefore, request your physical presence in our office on or before Friday 30th August, 2013 as you have applied for cash payment; for proper assessment, documentation exigencies and to provide us with the following evidences through our Legal Department for our records,and to facilitate the process of your claim and onward release of the amount of US$15.500.000.00 Million (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) only,into your bank account as you have provided to the authorities of this Bank.

We have received your bank account information as, Bank name:XXX, Bank Address: XXX, Account Number:XXXX, Bank Swift code. BIC: XXX, Account name:XXX. We already have Number of your valid ID Card submitted to us for proper identification prior to your arrival.

Meanwhile, the listed documents beneath are to be presented upon your arrival:-

1. Letter of Administration, duly deposed before the Chief Registrar, registered in the Fact Book of Records of Togo High Court.
2. Death Certificate of the Deceased
3. Inheritance Certificate
4. ECOWAS Recognition Certificate (ECOWAS Means Economic Community of West African States)
5. A sum of $720.00 (Seven hundred and Twenty US Dollars ) or R9000 for late application,Dormant account Re-activation and Fund Declaration to Togo Government fee ,payable cash at our cashier office.

Thanks for your anticipated Co-operation

DR.KATONGO NGOY (Head Foreign Operations)

UBT, Lome – Togo.

#236763 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you today? Hope all is well, for me am fine.

Yesterday the Board of Directors of our Bank had a Board meeting yesterday and your case was among the matter treated as my source told me, so I want to know if the Director have contacted you regarding the application letter you forwarded to the Bank?

Hoping to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr James Morrison

#236764 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm
Our Ref.:UBT/RTL/003GC/15 Your Ref.: Date:05/02/2015

From the desk of:DR.KATONGO NGOY (Director of Operations)
DR.MRS.BELLA OKAMS (DIRECTOR TELEX)

Attn : XXX
ATTORNEY'S CONTACTS

HERE IS THE CONTACT AND ADDRESS OF THE BANK REGISTERED / ACCREDITED ATTORNEY WHO CAN ASSIST YOU IN GETTING THE FOUR MENTIONED DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE TOGO HERE.

HE IS THE ONLY ONE AUTHORIZED IN ACQUIRING THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU BECAUSE HE IS THE BANK'S REGISTERED AND ACCREDITED ATTORNEY AND AT THE SAME TIME,ACTS AS THE CHIEF LEGAL ADVISER TO THIS NOBLE BANK.YOU CAN CONTACT HIM BELOW:

CHIEF OKORO EZEH.
EZEH CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF TOGO
22 RUE DE LA PAIX, LOME TOGO.
TEL: + (228) 918 651 31
EMAIL: [email protected]

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THESE DOCUMENTS, APPROVAL AND FINAL FUNDS TRANSFER ORDER SHALL BE GIVEN TO AFFECT IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS (US$15.5 MILLION) TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION WHATSOEVER AS DEPOSITED WITH THIS BANK.

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATIONS AS THIS WILL ENABLE US SERVE YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY.

DR.KATONGO NGOY (Head Foreign Operations)
UBT, Lome – Togo.

+22891865131
[email protected]

#236902 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:29 am

CHIEF OKORO EZEH.
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF TOGO

ATTENTION:XXX,

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.
I HAVE GONE THROUGH IT AND WILL CHECK WITH THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN LOME - TOGO, TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU TO GET THE FOUR MENTIONED DOCUMENTS AND THEN I WILL GET BACK TO YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY ACROSS SO THAT I WILL SECURE THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE BANK'S DEADLINE DATE.

WISHING YOU GOOD-LUCK AND A HAPPY WEEKEND.

YOURS IN SERVICES,

CHIEF OKORO EZEH.
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)

#236903 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:31 am
CHIEF OKORO EZEH.
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF TOGO

ATTENTION:XXX,

I have been to the High Court of Justice this morning and find out that the four bank requested documents will cost you the sum of US$3,550 each that is US$14,200.this amount you will make available on Monday 9th of February 2015, so that i will secure the bank required documents before the Bank's deadline which is on the 11th February 2015.

And for me to work on your behalf in the Bank as your Attorney/Legal Representative to secure the smooth transfer of your inheritance fund to your nominated Bank account, you will pay me the sum of US$18,500 for the service i will render to you.This you will pay partly and complete the payment immediately you confirm the transfer of your inheritance fund in your Bank account.

Please indicate your readiness to send the money immediately, so that I will give you the information through which you will send the money across.

Wishing you all the best.

Yours in Services,

CHIEF OKORO EZEH.
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES)