Information on romance scams and scammers.
#236451 by mariko Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:50 am
The scammer uses NFL Player Aaron Rodgers' photo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Rodgers

The scammer claims as famous NFL player,
Email [email protected]
Phone +233 5432 83028

He has Nigerian friend who appeared when victim and scammer had trouble and the
scammer wanted to make peace with her. The Nigerian friend named Paul, and his phone number is + 234 7017 625 230

The victim of this scammer met him on a site called friend finder and he sent her his photo at NFL game. But he said he is already retired from NFL, and needs to go to Ghana and Nigeria in order to succeed his father's funds.

He asked the victim to lend him some money several times, for hospital, fines for immigration, flight ticket etc. He explained that he can not receive by himself and the names he asked to send money was different persons every time.

The victim asked for evidences and he sent her passport copy, that was also the NFL player's photo.

Then the victim came to aware from Yahoo USA that real person is still in NFL and have a girlfriend who is an actress. When she told him this fact, he replied and said

My treasure,
Those are old news and old stories, which the yahoo people use to update their everyday stories. People like to get the news refreshed, so what do you expect? I love you and i am praying for you.

I have told you before that, those information's you've been gathering on the internet is the old news about me that is always updated on daily bases to make money for the social networks and news channels. There is nothing wrong with a celebrity being updated on the internet on current info's, while they were old. Please, my love, stop being this negative minded and let us face our great future.

My treasure, what are you talking about? That news you just posted was updated this year and it will also be updated next year. It has been like that. Why do you want to destroy our love we've built over the year because of doubt again early this 2015?

The victim was advised to disconnect all contact with the scammer.

Advertisement

#236453 by mariko Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:55 am
Dear (name removed),

I am happy to read your email today, as i have long been waiting for your response but did not get one until today... hope you're doing well? please, I do appreciate you and I am happy to have you in my life. I am into family business of selling medical equipments, and lives in California USA. Have you been to the USA before? What are your likes and dislikes? what is your favorite movie and music? What do you do with your free time? I like to watch action movies, wrestling and football. RNB and country music are my favorite musics. I go to the sea and drives the boat for site seeing during my free time. I also visit cinemas for good action movies.
My pictures are attached… please do send me some more of your full body pictures ok, I like to see more of you.
Hope you’re having a good week?

Take care for me and do have a great morning.

Kiss and hug

Louis R

#236554 by mariko Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:25 am
Dear (name removed),

I am happy to read your email today, as i have long been waiting for your response but did not get one until today... hope you're doing well? please, I do appreciate you and I am happy to have you in my life. I am into family business of selling medical equipments, and lives in California USA. Have you been to the USA before? What are your likes and dislikes? what is your favorite movie and music? What do you do with your free time? I like to watch action movies, wrestling and football. RNB and country music are my favorite musics. I go to the sea and drives the boat for site seeing during my free time. I also visit cinemas for good action movies.
My pictures are attached… please do send me some more of your full body pictures ok, I like to see more of you.
Hope you’re having a good week?

Take care for me and do have a great morning.

Kiss and hug

Louis R

#236556 by mariko Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 am
Dear ( ),

I hope you had a beautiful day? I am on a trip to Benin today, regarding the assets of my father. I have an appointment there and will have to leave for the journey in the next 2 hours. Please let us talk on phone. I will call you as soon as I get to cotonou. Meanwhile, I am expecting to receive more of your photos and will have to leave for the journey in the next 2 hours. I will call you as soon as I get to Cotonou. Therefore, i need your telephone number for the easy communication.

I have made up my mind naturally to settle down with a Japanese woman and know more about the Japanese culture, and luckily for me, I have found you and that ends the search. I have been to Moscow, France, Karachi, and Malta.

My week is going great, just a slit headache, but i am feeling better now. My address and mobile phone number is below, but you know since I am not at home, it may not work for now till I get home.

1921 Holmby Avenue. Los Angeles, California 90025-5905 USA+17603923958. I hope we can have time to go on vacation some day in the near future, maybe the Caribbean island or some beautiful place in Europe? I also would like to visit japan and Hokkaido, because i haven't been there before. Will you take me there?

Please, always take good care of yourself for me and keep me posted on your movements and programs. Have a beautiful night rest and sweet dreams. What is it by your time there now? it is 5:53 AM here.

Hugs

Louis R
#236677 by mariko Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:55 am
I have finally arrived cotonou international airport here in Benin. The journey has been so stressful, but I am happy to get here finally.

How about your own work, i hope you're going good? My father has some things I need to claim here, but I will update you as the day goes by.

While I was airborne, the only person that was coming on my mind was you, I was thinking if you could start coming here to join me, hahaha but who knows the possibility of that?

Anyways, I will talk to you soon.

Good morning.

Louis R

#236814 by mariko Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 am

Dear ( )

I wish i was already in the USA, i would've been glad to meet you on ( )day...How long will you be there ?

This is my first time to be in Benin. I have not really visited here before, but my dad was visiting during his business days. my headache is gone and I am feeling well now.

My late dad has assets I need to claim here in Benin on his behalf and that is what has brought me here. I will keep you posted on the outcome of my programs here ok.

Have a nice trip to ( ) and I look forward to journey next trip with you on the same flight. I miss you so dearly.

Talk to you soon my dear and like i said, i will try my best to follow your rules according to ( ) because your happiness is my utmost priority. As long as you are happy, my heart will always be filled with joy.

Please don’t forget that you’re always on my mind and I cannot stop thinking about you. Always bear this in mind that you have me and I am never going to let you go. Have a beautiful night rest and sweet dreams.

I hope to see more of you soon.

Kisses and hug

Louis R