Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234832 by Tim Atem Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:25 am
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.55.87 with SMTP id e84csp889546oia;
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 00:54:07 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.180.87.228 with SMTP id bb4mr32873741wib.71.1421657646961;
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 00:54:06 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm38-vm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm38-vm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.97.158])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ei1si19883091wid.40.2015.01.19.00.54.02
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 00:54:06 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=212.82.97.158;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from [212.82.98.53] by nm38.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 08:53:54 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.71] by tm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 08:53:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 08:53:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: 6JiE0ecLUzvBilTgHO.KNEuwza_crBDKeNCfgyyThx6nBaMqWsi.Iw--
Received: by 217.12.9.10; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 08:53:53 +0000
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 08:53:51 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Barrister Jean <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <118238778.3332621.1421657631975.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11154.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I am Barr.Andre Jean, a legal consultant and High Court representative based in Benin Republic. I am writing in respect of my late client who is a national of your country and who used to work as the Director of Produits petroliers (TOTAL BENIN) in Benin Republic West Africa.

My Client, His wife and their three Children died in a car accident On the 26TH of April 2008 in Benin Republic.since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain, so I decided to track His last name over the Internet to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist me claim and transferring the money left behind by my late Client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the local bank here.The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated as unclaimed bill.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can Share the money 50% to me and 50% to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business to any body for security reason and to avoid eye brow.

Contact me urgently with your full contacts at ([email protected]) so that I will give you more details on how this business deal can be successfully achieved without delay.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Regards,
Barr.Andre Jean.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#236109 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 am
Reply from Barr.Andre Jean - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997929124

Dear Friend XXX,

Thanks for your response, I commend your understanding and maturity which you demonstrated in your mail. However, I honestly want to inform you that I did not initiated this business deal just for mare issue , I contacted you to partake in this unprecedented blessing in life, all I need from you now is your committed effort and sincerity in order to achieve this life goal successfully without any hitch.

I dully received your message. However, because of the security of this transaction, I could have advise you to follow things up since you bears the same last name with my late client this is why I contacted you personal as to stand as one of his extend next of kin so that the bank can release this money to you otherwise his fund will be confiscated.

Below are the reasons of my contacting you which is duly legal

1.For you to stand as my late client next of Kin so that the bank will transfer the total US$18.5 million dollars into your bank account.

2.To assist me so that this transaction can be done successful without being confiscated.

3.If this fund is transferred , you will guide me on investment purposes there in your country with part of my share.

4.To ensure that you keep everything secret and confidential until successful transfer is made.

Again, I want you to know that this is a deal that I am involving you into which no other person should know about it, even as you get in contact with the bank because they wrote to me to provide my deceased client next of kin or his fund confiscated which is a legal right I have to contact with you through my deceased client last name, as soon as you have contacted the bank they will advise you on what to do and you have to follow the instruction immediately as to receive this fund into your bank account.

All legal back up to this claim will be made available to you upon the bank request for easy approval and release of this fund.As per mutual understanding, I have given you my address No C/112 Calavi-Igolo Cotonou cotonou-Benin, telephone +229 97929124

Upon receipt of your response, I will immediately draft a fund release application which you will complete and send to the bank for the transfer of the money into your nominated bank account, I hope you understand me.

If there is anything which you do not understand now, please for better understanding do feel free to let me know immediately upon your response for clarity purpose so that we can proceed without any delay and as to draft the application specimen which you will use to contact the bank officially for claim.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Advocate Andre Jean. Esq.
Tel:+229 97929124.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236110 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:46 am
Good Day my good friend,

Find the application attached, please simply download and fill it proper in underline space below and file the application to the Bank via E-mail.

ATTN: DR.Mathew Attikpa
Banque Régionale de Solidarité
Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Adresse :144 Avenue Van
Vollen Howen Cotonou
Tel : +229 68 47 94 06
Line : +229 62180773
E-mail: [email protected]

Pls fill the application proper and send it to the bank immediately because they are waiting for your application as my late client relative.

Let me know as soon as you send the application to the bank,

Warmest Regard,
Barrister Andre Jean(Esq)

FUND RELEASE APPLICATION.

ATTN: DR.Mathew Attikpa

Bénin (BRS-Bénin)

Vollen Howen Cotonou

Tel : +229 68 47 94 06

Application for the release and transfer of $18.5.M (Eigteen Million five

hundred thousand united states dollars only) from BRS dormant Via A/C

N0: 114-318-6105/BRS/BJ.

Application for the release and transfer of US$18.5 million dollars (Eigteen Million

Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from Banque Régionale de

Solidarité (BRS) A/C N0: 114-318-6105.

Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and re-transfer of

the sum of (US$18.5 million) from account number A/C N0: 114-318-6105 with

your bank. Having been informed of this incident by the deceased personal Bank

attorney, Barrister Andre Jean that the above amount of money valued the stated

US$18.5 was deposited in your bank by my Late relative.

I wish as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that

the above-mentioned amount be released to me by bank to bank transfer to my

bank submitted account below:

BANK NAME:.........

BANK ADDRESS:.......

TEL:............

FAX:.........

ACCOUNT NUMBER:........

SWIFT CODE:.............

BENEFICIARY:................

Accept my apologies for the late Application, as it was due to some family logistic

problem which has been settled.

Thanks in Anticipation of your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Full Name:............

Address:...............

City/Country:............

Age .:Occupation:.....

Tel:........

Fax:.........

Email :.......

Copy of Identity Card ;.............

SIGNATURE: _______________

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236111 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:50 am
From [email protected]

Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Vollen Howen Cotonou
Tel : +229 68479406
E-mail : [email protected]

Attn : XXX ,

This is to bring to your notice that we are in receipt of your applicattion letter submitted to our bank few hours ago, putting claims as the next of kin to our deceased customer late Mr. Michael XXX with his balance in our bank amounting of (US$18.5M)Eighteen Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only.

Therefor,your application has been forwarded to the appropriate bodies for approval and you will be intimated on the model of transfer into your nominated bank account as given to us.

Once again,accept our sincere sympathy on the death of our deceased customer Mr. Michael XXX,You are further advised as our banking procedure requires to fill the official questionaire and send it with a copy of your International Passport or Driving license for onward verification and approval accordingly.

Note:You therefore given 48hrs to comply with this directives and acknowledge the receipt of this message immediately for onward instructions and directives as this bank will not tolerate any atom of delay from the beneficiary whom it may concern.

You are advice to view the attached documents and fill our Bank questionaire and re-send it back to this Bank at the earliest.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Dr. Mathew Attikpa.
Benin Republic

CC: CHARLES D.REUBEN (Account Officer)
CC: MR.CLEMENT SALAMOUN (A.A.R.O)
-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Internet communications are not secured and therefore Banque Régionale de Solidarité du Benin does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

#236112 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:55 am
Dear Good friend XXX,

I thank you for forwarding the documents for me to answer, without wasting time below is the answers to the questions.print out the document and fill it with your hand then scan it back to the bank immediately . And please make sure you answer it correctly and send it to the bank with a copy of your Passport as the bank have requested.

......................................................................................................

Answers to the Questionnaire

1.What is the name of the deceased customer? MRS ALIDA MICHAEL XXX,

2. What is his nationality? XXX

3. What is your relationship with the deceased customer? COUSIN

4. How old was she when she died? 52-YEARS. OLD

5. When exactly did she die and what led to her death? CAR ACCIDENT, 26TH of April 2008

6. What was the deceased customer’s profession?Director of Produits petroliers (TOTAL BENIN)

7. Does the deceased customer own a firm in this country before she death? YES

8. If yes, what was the name of the firm and its registration N°? ALIDA VENTURES, BP OI COTONOU 220 REPUBLIC OF BENIN

9. What kind of account was she operating with this bank? CURRENT ACCOUNT

10. What was she account number? A/C N0: 114-318-6105

11. Was she married? YES

12.If yes, what is the name of her husband? MR MICHAEL XXX

13. Did they have any child/children? YES

14. If yes, how many are they, what were their sexes and what were their names? 3 KIDS

15. State clearly her residence address here in Benin Republic? RUE-12 MIDOMBO COTONOU-
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Please make sure you did not do any mistake in filling it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Barr. Andre Jean.

#236113 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 am
Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Vollen Howen Cotonou

WE CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING FOR PAYMENT TO THE BENEFICIARY BELLOW
SERIAL N°: 00099
AMOUNT : US$18.5M

AMOUNT IN WORD : EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY
DATE OF APPROVAL : 27/01/2015
FILE REF. No: FCF/BRS/40949/7763/FMM/XB
DEPOSITOR : MRS.ALIDA MICHAEL XXX
NEXT OF KIN : XXX

BANK INFORMATION
Account Number : XXX
Swift Code : XXX
Bank Name : XXX
Address : XXX

CONGRATULATION!!!

Dr. Mathew Attikpa.
Benin Republic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Internet communications are not secured and therefore Banque Régionale de Solidarité du Benin does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

#236114 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:57 am
Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Vollen Howen Cotonou

Attn : XXX,
Following your submitted application which was tendered to the board of Directors of this bank for approval,This is to certify that today being 27th of Jan,2015.Your application as the next of kin to our deceased customer Mrs Alida Michael XXX,putting claim over her balance valued US$ 18.5M,with the bank account N° : 1143186105,has been duly approved for payment to your submitted bank account.

Accept our congratulations in the regards,following our banking principles and guidelines of civil edict 203,article 25 of section 47 as amended in 1998,Be inform that you are requested to come down to this country in person to get and submit some legal procedural documents backing up your claim and also sign of the final release order certificate.

Inaddition, you are officially informed to send to this bank in an attached file of the following papers as a back up to prove to this claim while the security and minting unit are still carrying out their verification process for immediate transfer after duly confirmed your record:

1. Our Deceased Customer Deposit Certificate
2. Our Deceased Customer Death Certificate

You are to pay a processing fee of US$2,979 immediately. Send this fee to our verification unit through the details below as you submit the above Certificate's:

You are advise to go to any WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM transfer and send our processing fee of US$2,979 immediately.Send this fee to our verification unit through the details below.

Senders Name :..................
Receivers Name:..............TONY ELUNE MORDI
Destination:Benin Republic
Text Question: 100?
Text Answer: 100
Amount To Send: $2,979
Mtcn No:........................

As soon as you have receive this message do make the payment and send the payment slip in an attached form as to enable us process and transfer the fund into your nominated bank account.

Congratulations on the approval of your fund.

Dr. Mathew Attikpa.
Benin Republic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#236180 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:08 pm
Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Vollen Howen Cotonou

The management of Banque Régionale de Solidarité are in receipt of your message and we want to clearify you the reason why this Bank advised you to make the payment through Western Union Or Money Gram :

1. Is faster

But if you still insist to pay our processing fee of $2,979 through bank transfer is ok by us.

Below is Account Information's :

BANK NAME ---------------------SOCIETE GENERALE BENIN
BANK ADDRESS-------------------AVENUE CLOZEL 01 BP 585 COTONOU
A/C NUMBER---------------------031705650101
BENEFICIARY NAME---------------AKOUGNISSO AMAVI
IBAN---------------------------BJ104-01001-031705650101-87
SWIFT CODE---------------------SOGEBJBJ

As soon as you made the transfer the get back to us with the transfer slip!

Congratulations once again,

Dr. Mathew Attikpa.
Benin Republic

#236424 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:09 am
Dear friend XXX,

I am very happy to hear that the bank has approved you as the next of kin to my late client,please do let me know as soon as you confirm the fund into your bank account,so that i can start processing my visa to your country.

Thanks for your kindness and update,

Yours Sincerely
Barr. Andre Jean.

#236646 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 am
Bénin (BRS-Bénin)
Vollen Howen Cotonou

The management of Banque Régionale de Solidarité are in receipt of your message and we are waiting for the transfer slip from you as to enable us commence the transfer of your total fund into your nominated Bank Account.

Get back to us on when the transfer slip will be scan to us?

Dr. Mathew Attikpa.
Benin Republic

#236647 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:14 am
Dear friend XXX,

I am much happy to read your message this afternoon,please try and do it fast because we don't have much time to waste in this transaction:

Let me know as soon as everything went well,

Yours Sincerely

Barr. Andre Jean.

#236769 by AlanJones Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:21 am
Dear friend XXX,

You have to make sure that everything goes well for our own good because the bank are now waiting for you before they can start the transfer.

Barr. Andre Jean.

#237366 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:55 pm
Hello XXX, thanks for your email, i was ill and got detain in the hospital all this while, and this morning was discharge and i was worried too about the transaction, to check my email and saw what you wrote in there.

Well my good friend, is not that am pushing you, i am only worried of the delaying the transaction.

Please XXX in respect of your email that you wrote to me, please once again can you asign to me the power of an attorney to decline that you are nolonger interested in this transaction and i can have the authourity to look for someone else to proceed with the deal. Please if you can do that for me, am willing and ready to give you 10% out of my own share.

Please am waiting to hear a positive respond from you.

Best regard
Barr. Andre Jean.

#239241 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 am
Dear XXX,

I'm delighted to bring to your notice about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow, Considering that you are a humanitarian I want you to use the funds I am about to offer you judiciously.

Contact RED EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ask them to send your parcel to you, the parcel contains a ATM VISA CARD of $900.000:00USD (Nine hundred thousand USD) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your collective effort and I believe you will put this funds into the best use, i.e, humanitarian work.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the travails we experienced at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here in India because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand, am very busy now so I can not be able to get to my email for some time.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the RED EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE on your behalf to receive the ATM VISA CARD, so feel free to get in touch with RED EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE they will send the parcel to you without any delay, here is their email address: [email protected]

Kind regards.

Barr . Andre Jean Esq.

#239404 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:05 am

RED EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
01BP 979 Airport Road
Cotonou-BENIN.

[email protected]

ATTN: XXX.

From the Desk of the;
Dispatch manager
Cotonou Benin.
Dear Customer,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. A package that was droped by Barrister Andre Jean, for your collection pending when you will contact this office and forward your mailing details.

Your package which is containing the sum of $900,000,00 will be delivered to you under 48hrs after the delivery charge is paid as stated below through any of the affiliated agency below;

FEDEX

Tax € 280
Vat € 28
Insurance € 86
-----------
TOTAL € 394
------------

UPS
Tax € 260
Vat € 26
Insurance € 71
------------
TOTAL € 357
------------
DHL
Tax € 380
Vat € 38
Insurance € 110
-----------
TOTAL € 528
------------

You are to choose which agency is most suitable for you and make payment to the name of our first clerk whose particulars are shown below via western union money transfer or Money Gramm Transfer and send receipt of payment to this office for immediate delivery, you will find any of this Agent at any post office arround you, Please do reconfirm your mailing address to avoid any mistake.

Reciver Name: Mrs EME DAVID OBASI
Address: 979 Airport Road, Cotonou- BENIN.

Send receipt of payment to this office.
Yours in service,
Nelson Fabian.
Secretary to the
Dispatch manager