Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#235945 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12062033585

I have a login username and password of suppression emailist containing over 500million world wide emails that are very current, valid and the emails on the site are updated daily. If you sell emails and need the login to the website just chat me lets discuss business if you also need to buy just some Emails you chat me too I can sell some to you at ver moderate prices.

I also have a software which can send unlimited emails without smtp only from a United States or Canada IP address only so incase you are interested just chat me up on my yahoo messenger below.

I also sell SMTP SERVER PACK, remote desktops (RDP), Webmail, PHP Mailers and for very accurate delivery of your bulk emailing.

Simply chat with me on my yahoo messenger chat ID ([email protected]) or call me on +1 206-203-3585 so we discuss my what I sell are fully tested with guranty if replacement if you are not satisfied for any reason.

I also sell IP changers from vaarious countries.

Huong Duong
+1 206-203-3585
[email protected] (Yahoo messenger)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement