Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235942 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447405213483

Hello friend,

I am very sorry to intrude to your mail contact in this manner, I saw your email contact on your country journal directory and I decided to seek for your partnership in business.

A nationality of Tripoli Libya, my closest friend who worked with us here in GMT HILLS GOLD MINING COMPANY, ( GOLD COMPANY ) in The United Kingdom for some couple of years, before his untimely death during the 2011 Libyan civil war on his trip to secure his family in Tripoli, Libya. He deposited some kilos of Gold Bars and fund under our banking company here in London, he has no beneficiary after my several attempts to locate his relatives, it was unsuccessful attempts.

Please do acknowledge your acceptance by forwarding your personal contacts to me, so that we can execute this transaction properly without delay, and you are entitle of 30% as your helping hands after the Gold and the fund is delivered to your country so that you will find a Gold buyer.

Prince Mohammed Khan
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7405 2134 83

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement