Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235667 by Grunt Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:25 pm
zorpia
Nana
46, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Last seen 5 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑65, in Indonesia.

Dear Madam,
My name is Nana Api, We are small scale Gold miners here in Ghana. We have huge quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price per kilo which is below world market price, because we recently decided to expand our business scope internationally and are on the move of building our customer and partnership network. We want only reliable and serious buyer or broker for a long term business relationship. If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as you receive this mail so that we will prepare and send you our full co-operate offer (FCO). Even if you are not prepared to buy our Gold Dust now but can get a buyer for us, we pay 10% commission per kg to Agent/Mandate or Intermediary. We look forward in doing a long lasting business transaction with you. As soon as i hear from you, i will forward to you our company Fco. For more enquiries, contact me on s a n n i a b d u l r @ y a h o o . c o m OR
m a n a g i n g d i r e c t o r @ d i p l o m a t s . c o m
or call me on +233272499559. Please reply to the email given above and also close the gaps on the email addresses.

Expecting your swift response.

Yours Faithfully,
Nana,
Last edited by Grunt on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#245050 by Spook Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:39 pm
zorpia
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/NanaApi1201
Nana
46, Columbus, Ohio, United States

Dearest, my name is Nana, I am a warm hearted person with a huge smile and heart to match. I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, care, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, you can email me direct on my private email address; n a n a a p i 4 0 @ y a h o o . c o . u k . Please close the gaps on my email address. Also add me on y a h o o messenger for a chat. I expect your mail so that i can tell you more about myself and we can chat to get to know each other better.