Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#235664 by HannahsDad Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:09 pm
Progressive Parcel Shipping at http://progship.com

Premium Agent

TASKS AND DUTIES
• receiving the post correspondence to his/her address;
• external examination of the packages;
• repacking/consolidation of the items (if necessary);
• sending of the correspondence to an address given.
The job is simple, part-time, home-based, requiring only a few hours of your spare time.

SALARY
The Progressive Parcel Shipping LLC company is always relay to award its most valuable employees. For the Premium Agent’s duties implementation we offer you the following rates:
receiving of a package – 30$
repacking/consolidation (if necessary) – 5$
receiving of small correspondence (envelopes, small packages, documentation) – 15$
receiving of large-sized packages – 40$.
if you are interested in getting a vacant position of a Premium Agent in the USA, please, send us your resume and fillout an online form. We will be glad to start new business relationships with a serious and responsible person. Just remember: the number of the vacancies is limited – do not hesitate!

Phone: 1-971-533-7322
Email: [email protected]
15745 N. Lombard Street Portland, OR 97203 USA

Created 6th january 2015 for 1 year only
Last edited by HannahsDad on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

#236729 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm
Yes, it is a scam. Reshipping scam done by mules.

The scammer will buy merchandise with stolen Credit Cards, hacked bank account or Paypal Accounts. He will have them shipped to a repackaging mule. Then he will tell the mule to ship the packages out of country.

Its one of the worst scams to be involved in. The reshipper/mule will be the only on caught by Law Enforcement.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#237309 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 pm
Can you please post the emails from [email protected] and the email headers.

In my signature is a link to find email headers.

We may need this to report the fake site.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#237321 by cjbottomley929 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:08 pm
Hello xxxxxxxxxx,Our Company has made a decision to sign the agreement with you as Premium Agent. To complete your employment process you just needto  sign  it.  I  attached its copy to this email. You should read it, sign and send it back to me or to the FAX number 971-266-4915. If you have a scanner you may also print theagreement, sign and send the signed copy to our e-mail. If you choose fax, please, inform me via e-mail in order I can receive it.In previous letter i told that our company offers mail forwarding services. Our clients are not just U.S. citizens.Also people and companies around the world which  would like to buy or sell in the U.S., but do not have the opportunity.Our service is valuable to our customers, because we take all the problems with the  postal service. Our clients include individuals who use mail forwarding, as well as companiesthat give us such functions as fulfillment service. They buy smth in USA shops, but a lot of shops do not deliver abroad directly so people find  us. Or some people want to sendsmth abroad but they have no time to do it, so they also find us. So there are may be different books, cameras, clothes etc.Our company will pay for everything charges, so do not worry for it. You will get a parcel from our client, you should check it up, then you will get pre-paid label from us via email.After all you need only go to the Post and send the parcel.When you get a task i will contact you and provide with all the necessary information about. We also use an Automated Task Control (Control Panel) system. At this Panel you canfind details about the parcels, tracking numbers and other useful information. As soon as I get your signed agreement you will get the letter with the access to the Panel and can start work.I recommend you to stay in touch during the working hours so that we could contact you if needed.You will earn $30 for every processed  parcel. You will get your salary after 30 days from first sent package. On average you can process 10-100 parcels monthly. We will coverall the charges for repacking and sending parcels, so you do not need to pay for it from your  own pocket.We are paying for all expenses including taxation, fees, etc. You will free of any costs.Due to shipping delays caused by our other employees and faster service for our customers we have updated our pay rates (bonuses and penalties).1. You will get a $15 penalty if you don't ship  package out in 2 days after you have received shipping label.2. You can not use drop-off boxes anymore. All packages should be shipped out from local courier office. You will get a $15 penalty if you use a drop-off box.3. You  should email a copy of receipt to your personal manager for every package you have shipped out. It have to be a post office receipt only. You will get a penalty of $10 ifyou don't provide a receipt.4. You will get a $20 penalty if you miss a delivery.We also begin to provide you with bonuses:1.  You will get a $10 bonus for every package shipped out in 18 hours after you receive shipping label. Shipping time will be checked on receipt copies.2.  You will get a $5 bonus for every report that you provide in 2 hours after you  get a package.Address change:One week (5 business days) before your move you'll need to call your manager to inform him about that. He will stop sending packages to your old address (you will have time tocomplete all active tasks). Manager will set up sending packages to new address 2 days before your move.Well, hope everything is clear now for you and I am  waiting for the signed agreement from you.Hope to hear from you  soon!
Jason GrahamHR ManagerProgressive Parcel Shipping LLC
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.