Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229140 by wolverine2011 Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:41 pm
Regina Queen <[email protected]> Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear One
I am more than happy in written to you again, I know you will be surprise when you receive my letter which i said i like your profile in penpal.com, can we be two friends, Well, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health. like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, I am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation if possible

I don't want us to end this relationship just here on the email, but i will like to come out here and come over to your country and meet you in person, Dear i have so much about me which i will tell you but promise me that you will be honest to me and you are going to remain my only friendship partner and more if everything work out fine. My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan.

During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding,loyal, sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see the Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Regina.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.65] by web141005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:49:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Regina Queen <[email protected]> Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:58 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My day is very boring over here Accra Ghana in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of a very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. Father Oba Vincent, who is heading the missionary here inn the camp. He has been very good to me since l came to the camp, Dear please i want you to be a good partner to me, you have to be honest to me and be straight forward to me because i have now regarding you as part of my body, just like sister and brother father and mother, i want you to listing to what am going to tell you here and do not tell any one about it, i want you to keep all this to your self until everything get done, in this Reverend Office i don't chat, i can only come and write to you, or to receive your call
any time, I have no phone but you can call me with the Reverend Tel number is (+233-269-726-077) when you want to call, you can call him from Monday to Saturday by 14 GMT, then he will send for me to come to his office and answer your call, we are really suffering here, Please call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Regina Majer Gai,

And he will send for me to come his office answer your call. As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is count really to the law of this country as a refugee status. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year in the University before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now, I have so many to tell you only if you can be honest to me, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificates and his statement of account here with me, so i will like you to assist me in this issue, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank in London, (4.5 Million US dollars,) four million five hundred thousand US dollars, which he used my Name Regina Q. Majer Gai, as the next of kin. Please l will like you to assist me to transfer this money into your account then after the transfer
you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to be with you in your country, even if you are married or you have family, that is not a problem what i really want is to come over there as soon as the money is transferred, and have a good life, i can have a house of my own and also go back to my Education, that all i want and then we can use the rest money to invest over there in your country. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do because of my refugee status, I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,

l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, how ever they advice me to get a good partner who can help me and get the money out as i am a refugee status, a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently as a refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about all this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this transfer, like l said l want you to call me because l have to speak with you on phone, also have allot to tell you. l kept this as a secret to people in the Missionary here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Vincent Oba,
because he is like a father to me here in the camp,

Have a nice day, this is the email address of the Reverend ([email protected]) l hope to hear from you soonest. i still remain yours forever Regina Queen Kisssssssss You.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.170.59] by web141006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:58:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAR PLEASE BE A GOOD PARTNER TO ME

PHONE NUMBER:
+233269726077
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

How are you including your health? Like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, i am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and give good advice in life and to forget about my life experience and also to forget about the death of my parents, I will be happy if you remain loyal and honest to me because i have more about me to tell you.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father and attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i will like you to keep everything secret to your self, and make you you keep update with me by written, i will also give you a phone number that you can call to get me in my next email, see the Attached with this letter is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again...

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.15] by web163804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:53:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:53:46 -0800
Subject: I will like to know more about you

My Dear thanks for your letter to me, each time i read your letter i feel so happy because i now know that i have some one out there who can think of my happiness, dear in this refugee we suffer so much and i think the only thing i need right now is a little money so that i can at least eat a good food and buy some good cloth to put on my body, here i have no one to visit me here there for i mange my self to eat or take what so ever the refugee offer to us, like i said to you i don't even have ID card for now because the one that they issue to us first has expired and in getting second one its take money, as you know this is Africa and also Ghana for that mater, its a poor country and no good life to us here, people die all day here and i don't want to die here, please help me, if i may think of coming over to your country i think that will take you much money if not that would have been the best option to me, but in this case right now i need some money
any amount is OK for me so that i can at least eat something good and have a good body for like 1 or 2 week, i will inform my reverend father about it and he will write to you from his email on how you will send the money so that i will go with him and receive it.
Thanks my dear and may God bless you
Yours Regina

HEADER:
Received: from [197.220.169.15] by web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:06:02 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:06:02 -0800
Subject: Re: I will like to know more about you

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS HARVESTED:
Account name......... T. TAMAKLOE
Account number..............060153XXXX.
swift code...................... BARCGHACXXX.
Sort code...................030130.
Iban number .................0301300601530899
Bank name .....................Barclays Bank Ghana. Tema

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.

BANK: BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: D. M. AFOTEY.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 068104XXXX
SWIFT : BARCGHAC.
BRANCH : TESHIE NUNGUA

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement

#234819 by Grandma Grim Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:19 am
SCAM

Like i said my name is Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, i am 21 years single and never been married, I am from Sudan, in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Accra Ghana, where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and give good advice in life and to forget about my life experience and also to forget about the death of my parents, I will be happy if you remain loyal and honest to me because i have more about me to tell you.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER GAI TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father and attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Accra Ghana by the help of UN army where i am living now, the missionary is headed by a Reverend Father Vincent, i used his office computer to send you this E-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a vision and truth one. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i will like you to keep everything secret to your self, and make you you keep update with me by written, i will also give you a phone number that you can call to get me in my next email, see the Attached with this letter is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again..

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxcom
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp940181lfl;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:44:25 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.68.200.36 with SMTP id jp4mr31188463pbc.153.1421624664023;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:44:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm21-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.217.51])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jf9si13582824pbd.143.2015.01.18.15.44.21
for <xxxxxxx.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:44:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.217.51 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.217.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.217.51 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [98.137.12.56] by nm21.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2015 23:44:21 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.214] by tm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2015 23:44:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2015 23:44:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 89183 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jan 2015 23:44:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1421624661; bh=IkV6sR3y3tHw8c5XNLm3GKzdhUyyABmbTd4T1h2oEUo=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=jTvFI2ThvUwpp0swMXugtAQmN7MMt2OJExkraUnpOrZ8RtHuTgbIJU2MMmWSRYussxAVYsltwl2Y0lK0TGkh7M0z3KYyyU928bcjx0gm6VnVjYoZnq29vyn3j8ENQf69nYFK6BwrUwmcO9A3innRHp4JGnniei6Wj9Sj7hMdvsM=
X-YMail-OSG: yY2PBTkVM1nyHf4Wvf14LOqJqV8bzBokqTnTTNK3LFkRzUN
V1.23NCMCMMVFjvnBrPeKqx1sNNURPnVZs7YZtx.VczB.9xm2iZgaJGmXiYf
aWkU1lZJG9ylqIiQaEOpcSh2alpEPFkWz.71CcEAMbPRtjlHbWHYaa0pwcCG
PBN8l.V4xn6iTI.6X6UOaXUmVNqiRLUzbPqam3I8kaqbIHGpfW.4MXFpUUJx
annztqs_J1IlroPvhhyD9WY_O8XzzInX6K2VLpDGjFF_MiKZoTIm.AJBDwl4
Hajx1sbX4bMm4T1cyQWg4A_AHmTnc1VKhxXTFhwcaPsafGgZOehLfFlwTews
YH6cf3GRiC6rmPSmgBc3oT2XjLPaM8ncFN3n2h.DYypWPicXX2p7i4aM2nt4
CMLi.SCevAdtgS_VPffLVvD7L30uOPhxCnIGPEQO6bMMTFN6nlwSakFAhAEL
gPJMRIxmn8yL1HLWi6RDAkwEH3pit03ZnXmYxnYPsYbLU2pfgi4d0goaViZS
f4pFD5US.XkBxhsF_9wqEtLxN_umxaTDS7h1x4Nk5SlsFwGfER5YerKYppoq
wSopMCZMUU2rHDr3y69c91vNWH.OrOffwirlaLA--
Received: from [197.220.169.16] by web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:44:21 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#235082 by Grandma Grim Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 am
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Dearest One,
How are you today, l hope you are fine? my day is very boring over here, in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of a very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, like i said a reverend father is heading the missionary here in the camp. He has been very good to me since l came to this refugee camp, Dear please i want you to be a good partner to me, you have to be honest to me and be straight forward person to me because i have now regarded you as part of me just like brother sister and even mother or father you are all that i know now and am happy each day i came to write or read from you because you are only one on my mind now, i want you to listing to what am going to tell you here and do not tell any one about it, i will tell you this
because i have started planing my coming out from this refugee camp for some reasons, but when i contacted the bank of my late father in London to know how i can clam my fathers deposit with the bank, and they agree to release the fund to me but i want you to keep all this to your self until everything get done, In this reverend Office i don't chat, i can only come and write to you, or to receive your call any time, I have no phone but you can call me with the Reverend Tel number (+233-269-726-077) when you want to call, you can call him from Monday to Saturday by 14 GMT. tell him that you want to speak with Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai, then he will send for me to come to his office and answer your call.

As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is count really to the law of this country as a refugee status i am. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year in the University before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation, I have so many to tell you only if you can be honest to me, please like i said, l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificates and his statement of account here with me, so i will like you to assist me in this issue, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank in London, (2.5 Million US dollars,) Two million five hundred thousand US dollars, which he used my Name Regina Q. Majer Gai, as the next of kin. Please l will like you to assist me to transfer this money into your position then after the transfer you will send some money for me to get my
traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country so that i can start a new life over there also go back to education over there, that all i wanted and then we can use the rest money to invest over there in your country. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do because of my refugee status, I have gotten in touch with the bank through mail and phone call and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money,

l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, i also let them know about my condition as a refugee status and i have no permit to handle anything money here, how ever they advice me to get a good partner who can help me and get the money out as i am a refugee status and cant handle the fund here, and they advice me to get a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently as a refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this fund, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about all this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this transfer, i kept this as a secret to people in the Missionary here please keep it to
your self as well until everything works out, i will wait to read from you again so that i will send the bank details to you and also tell you what to do next.
bye for now and i will wait for your reply.

Delivered-To: X
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp1722793lfl;
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:57:42 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.67.5.42 with SMTP id cj10mr61735696pad.65.1421841461838;
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:57:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm24-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm24-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.217.99])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ro9si8216971pab.183.2015.01.21.03.57.40
for XXm>
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:57:41 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.217.99 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.217.99;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.217.99 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [98.137.12.188] by nm24.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2015 11:57:40 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.224] by tm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2015 11:57:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2015 11:57:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Received: (qmail 6955 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jan 2015 11:57:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1421841460; bh=gioWw6YirtrNs0+RfB/z528+x0QHFQb28eLFDoi7zHE=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=SEhsjrkv/6XpOe/V7gL4iehc3DB50q46H7EArmi1e3OWxV8+AMB6BECEqjIl2C2FZISb3K+pPWVCjJ3TiAkyepotgI2QkMDf/9qcTggMlSWEJ+Efv0Y6mn0Ta47WksFsiySxlX12GCF6+dhI6XPquAtYTzRCGdtthjS45aV2r1Y=
X-YMail-OSG: RuA5z8gVM1kqsPV35NAfegE._KdGBqYU0C_ZVfuztKP1zQl
9pebcxk2GyTk9u7U8BnsnAlWCUhk92jCqLgjqWmS7dziqgKDeI7O2yNYAth3
SbXhrcC7KPbyxcKhJjrtbBYPELsvZjknolAQ.B9abDp4hmmzIt0kY5F_i.iP
s5qZ8n1rLJyqHwcnbc.Oxlu8Lx6tUKx04kFfKz0VAOzDAuyE5UrG7lw3gFwd
sJffl8ZEgkKrIqylYHZg.KmGVB9DWMledxBsBI_No5C74MacAVYLScqUX6OX
KfxoLU0f9pNW4PM9jF8Rq2ueXe4l3wDhnTGDvzCB4jBbEZlFsdUko6zK9HmG
bwXJTBVzLDseVqnposKnBVPxGIKQzLc3ml975wO.lXc0Jqh2X0Q4HlyWiYs_
HyZvm4fszFAC__EfgAKO4pTbpPHKQ7BhRuFPYMvPanX2Oa0KDcEb4oKusWri
om.pKYzwblgNuAVrhj5ZlvWTNU7izkz9tkeru8F9u36fiqtaW0JJ_pGxUdid
U2YsFDB1U8HqRdXnQ0IHOQ0.jMrCwnA1Yhq4vhLxxjjGeFXyAnOKbofARKcG
EdMuaRr2.fksBpxzOayJ3fms-
Received: from [154.70.68.4] by web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:57:40 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#235155 by Grandma Grim Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:25 am
NOW THE SCAMMY BANK

Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the authorization letter which we have already received from your partner Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai,

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Regina, that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr Martin Majer Gai, he is our late customer with substantial amount ($ 2.5 USD) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee/representative to represent the next of Kin which is Miss Regina Queen.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings document:

The death certificate of late Late Dr Martin Majer Gai, (Her deceased father) confirming the death is here with us, which we have attached to you on this letter as you have been appointed as the next of kin,

Now the bellow two document will come from Accra Ghana High Court because Miss Regina Queen, is now living in a Missionary refugee in Accra Ghana,

This two document must be endorsed by a Ghanaian resident lawyer.

1.A power of attorney document,

2.An affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

This transaction is going to be made in five different times which will take each transfer $ 500,000 because of the large sum of the amountwe can not transfer it all at once, it will take us five days and each day $ 500,000.

This transfer will start as soon as we shall receive the two document needed document which you are to provide to us before the transfer.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. if you have any further question(s), don't hesitate to contact us for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
(Mr Adams Wilson)
Head of Operation

Delivered-To: XXXXXXXXX
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp125564lfl;
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:18:02 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.70.6.164 with SMTP id c4mr2463600pda.63.1421936281386;
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:18:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm39-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm39-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.216.202])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ns5si12165296pbc.178.2015.01.22.06.18.00
for <XXXXcom>
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:18:01 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=98.136.216.202;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.co.uk
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1421936280; bh=+gmcHA/mW92weZ2nj9KQziA8l0PSrZUNmAU6FlqwYBk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=hcAt8klw5r+/domWuehxYuIelebw+Nn6bip+AL43cUUJZVFZ8irueRUtbXRsW5oG8mPRTnDbLo2uGqQEdkageYsdkakgSqcLmDgzEVOSE7H3MDVx8xszpH/3Adef+yVPv7xZ+dbSSrjp0w7eq07dHjREaAOvpTY+g0/yKGGap3GQvzgP9thnkT8z/bqak+9urO1rX652EFCa6BQ+KQgDaCyeHA9nwf1wAFGbdKw/yGs3YNEj9iz1+7RwLaxDEu+vz42Nwd4XrJjDIz0t3j7Kh/vGDZuitsmIaDSjVaG1e5S44tm0iL2IDfY+BFw8+G3ZK24BPDuCgDyZV7OKzgSyKw==
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm39.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 14:18:00 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.182] by nm39.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 14:15:16 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.52] by tm18.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 14:15:16 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.81] by tm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 14:15:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 14:15:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-YMail-OSG: ROR1a_sVM1m75.8Sm0V81cAvUR25vU753ZW74PmfetHzcK2GxgeeNK0O5Xj6ad.
l1GeGhvHRG3VSrWUJBd5Z4ov1zrPIEfrxEewTwecC3e700dASTYHqulrVMFYiSqLSG7_ySdO6lhO
NPPuiUsijB5JUBd.LqsJylAMQbo6ueWDooaQcjlwSJDgKVRsiqALqZay_y6swvNBVggSKRjKHDr4
F5hk92fMpSrIr4SyJEB56QNPZG1Xq1JjQCzvkQ0c78KNqAIwLnsrWPwd7KRVECMGZp42dkZlXps_
9BVvRPp.yaW3uKNtHKrBj3o3mXJ.jOWOKC10QhBOzfI4sbQrvXmiP7w.HxgnlSdl.Easajub57ob
Zy4lNIs2ow4InrluLD3sYw66xhXlx9uJ5TrZAn6szm4VIPQDKFlUwfp0Y1OCmMDIST0MuVLNHHcE
pvEHDKVXIZ14opn7soXSwrBc514mc8cKJbRoGb_Gi06tM2tq9wNW8EWqRkJITAWxe8kk2I0WjGHK
11aS6xS4EyyY6fPhn_btDnCq_NW4uaZB4CMUGkibiewxcpqVs66cEZFd1jCrknSl3OMmTI4B6KaI
ZI5k-
Received: by 217.12.9.15; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:15:15 +0000
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:15:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK <[email protected]>

#235351 by Grandma Grim Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:26 am
Scam Lawyer
Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the authorization letter which we have already received from your partner Miss Regina Queen Majer Gai,

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Regina, that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr Martin Majer Gai, he is our late customer with substantial amount ($ 2.5 USD) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee/representative to represent the next of Kin which is Miss Regina Queen.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings document:

The death certificate of late Late Dr Martin Majer Gai, (Her deceased father) confirming the death is here with us, which we have attached to you on this letter as you have been appointed as the next of kin,

Now the bellow two document will come from Accra Ghana High Court because Miss Regina Queen, is now living in a Missionary refugee in Accra Ghana,

This two document must be endorsed by a Ghanaian resident lawyer.

1.A power of attorney document,

2.An affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

This transaction is going to be made in five different times which will take each transfer $ 500,000 because of the large sum of the amountwe can not transfer it all at once, it will take us five days and each day $ 500,000.

This transfer will start as soon as we shall receive the two document needed document which you are to provide to us before the transfer.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. if you have any further question(s), don't hesitate to contact us for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
(Mr Adams Wilson)
Head of Operations

Delivered-To:xxxxxxxxxxxgmail.com
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp126709lfl;
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:19:52 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.140.82.47 with SMTP id g44mr2762749qgd.42.1421936391300;
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:19:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: from omr-m05.mx.aol.com (omr-m05.mx.aol.com. [64.12.143.79])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 96si4550783qgi.114.2015.01.22.06.19.50
for <xxxxxxxmail.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:19:51 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.143.79 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.143.79;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.143.79 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=aol.com
Received: from mtaomg-mbd01.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mbd01.mx.aol.com [172.26.252.15])
by omr-m05.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 76FA0700000B8
for <xxxxxxxxx.com>; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:19:50 -0500 (EST)
Received: from core-mga02e.mail.aol.com (core-mga02.mail.aol.com [172.27.97.2])
by mtaomg-mbd01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 303EC38000081
for xxxxxxxxxil.com>; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:19:50 -0500 (EST)
To: xxxxxxil.com
Subject: Attention
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------MB_8D204659DFFC4F2_8F0_C405A_webmail-va085.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Received: from 154.70.64.62 by webmail-va085.sysops.aol.com (149.174.103.88) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:19:50 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Originating-IP: [154.70.64.62]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:19:50 -0500
x-aol-global-disposition: G
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20140625; t=1421936390;
bh=HM8toZ7pWIoklBC03jgN4bztKiACzNMtfxR6+cHhxcM=;

#235601 by Grandma Grim Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:23 am
SCAM LAWYER

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED
WITH THIS SERVICES, YOU ARE ADVISE TO FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BELLOW
BASED ON HOW YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENT.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:.........................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS:...........................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER:......................
(4) YOUR NATIONALITY:.......................
(5) YOUR STATE/CITY:........................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH/AGE:.................
(7) YOUR OCCUPATION:........................
(8) YOUR PASSPORT/ID CARD NUMBER............
(9) YOUR FAX NUMBER IF ANY:.................

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
(BARR) DR GODWIN ET ASSOCI, ACCRA, GHANA.
19 RUE ABDOUL KARIM BOURGI
WAGANE DIOUF B.P.1976 ACCRA.
PHONE NUMBER: +233-2447-26567.

Delivered-To: XXXXXXXXXX
Received: by 10.25.22.96 with SMTP id m93csp606393lfi;
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:30:44 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.157.67 with SMTP id wk3mr31825555pab.95.1422253843942;
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:30:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm42-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm42-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.150])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b7si11038227pas.195.2015.01.25.22.30.43
for <XXXXXXXXXXXXXm>
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:30:43 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=67.195.87.150;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.ca
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.ca; s=s2048; t=1422253842; bh=uhJWUnG8lJ4hsvNUmOpcu5k3A8GyH/ORjYNrH6gr9xU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=SqeBvdN64l2Nckri+bfwc6wihFLIHXGVOyKuGKc7Uwz2Oi1TnmSJJzEfLy3/C2PDAEongsCHgi9i83kBb/Nyy/Rpq2UPV/u13RxXILrOHsTG9QEmBiCVAtpAzRG5zVvud7kVnKsKNUu9KQoYQF7vUAOQH+5mWtw5uvHuDTq6TGe9tmJUoRrsIbmC2hYN9q2kbU2mnOpkAh7WR327fJTc2M4v0Ra+cEaJJrn7uMfiIl57AHO7vydMQqFbYvs0meNfmSScG1e0XUZWOGFWZfHQNzhdi2EiSzzQIFolRhsWKk7WF9ZEIyhFEUAKW/qlrOgopldGby5vNv4z997L33TVDA==
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm42.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2015 06:30:42 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.183] by nm42.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2015 06:27:42 -0000
Received: from [66.196.81.172] by tm19.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2015 06:27:42 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.209] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2015 06:27:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2015 06:27:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-YMail-OSG: KnXhPEwVM1kpngOSwr6xfNmhS_37qppF.8ilRi9FJ___gQbYkyrkrZGwiUWQeJ_
DCT9x3Lpnb4OsA9YC4h5p1N5aceU6PksGrxPS7zCcsJ26ykwZUlkKjdvWmUCE.K6xYq2H1nM9FBu
2ADWlT7d_d4DIDvMcBOahDq6zhfQaB8jopUnYCPRoYAYmQauPobmYR4fIpSeJwws2ZYv5kWyxxey
VI1Mlb2zH2dHvaU8gGPoCxsriPYXYHT3k_jxqphFnTbGEg6TgwE0XgllT43ybgFT67PTd9p88UV5
9TyWSHt2ZXu3JUJ1w3fdJ9.DO_fGYmgB6UseFa01cIOG4mz5pq.VNXtweSlWTeLKTxXg_R3pdgOo
g8ziVyKrWfr3htCS8Sd4S8EW9mzj3zV54I5O5Dudwtmi_0P9nQSjiSOOpH0R7qjAUz20yPFD9uj3
cdCJ3_wfPfJEMvYmNyQ669q5SjUc5YCWAEQrz9ec1nRA9mWFrzdgkH3ZO5nva4Uc5rH0KCdbajvU
EMN3q6.OPrw--
Received: by 76.13.26.108; Mon, 26 Jan 2015 06:27:41 +0000
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 06:27:41 +0000 (UTC)

#239206 by Grandma Grim Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:34 pm
scam

Dearest one, how are you doing today and how is your health, my dear the bank told me that they have reply a letter which you wrote on there email, please i will like to read the letter which you receive from the bank so that i will know what the bank said and also to know what next to do, please send me the letter which you receive from the bank...

several pushy emails.