Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#235556 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:00 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15419514855

Good Day, We Offer business and personal Loan with 2% Interest Rate Within A Year to 30 Years, Contact Us With the Below Information if Interested.contact us via [email protected] Full Name...... Country....... Loan amount needed...... Loan Duration..... Phone #.... Thanks. Mr.Williams Tommy +1(541)951-4855

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235695 by AlanJones Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 am

Dear XXX

Welcome to Desbrown Loan Firm Ready to make your dream come true. We are God Fearing Company and I Hope you are a legitimate borrower; we want you to be faithful and truthful in this Transaction, So that We CAN has a good Business relationship ahead. We are Sincere, Certified trustworthy reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, to co-operate financier, for real estate and any kinds of business financing, we give out short and long term loans. Amount given out $ 5,000 to $ 90,000,000 Million Dollars, Euro and Pounds, available
We give out international and local loans to All Countries in the World.
The Interest Rate applicable to all Loans is 2% interest

Available Loans we do offer:

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation Loan
Many More:

INTEREST RATE:

In the loan we offer, we do charge 2% yearly for the loan. Note that the loan re-payment schedule starts 3 months after loan has been transferred to applicants.

INFORMATION NEEDED:

As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED?

After receiving your application form, all documents will be forwarded to you either by fax or email attachment within 24 hours. Immediately the signed document is received from the applicant, approval document follows within 24 hours. So I will rather say, it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

On Line Loan Application Form: ( to be filled by the applicant)

{MR.,MRS.,MS.,DR.,etc.}

(1) NAME:......................... ......

(2) CONTACT ADDRESS:....................

(3) LOAN AMOUNT IN EUROS/POUNDS:........

(4) LOAN DURATION:..................... .

(5) PURPOSE OF LOAN:....................

(6) GENDER:....................... ......

(7) MODE OF FUND RECEPTION:.............

(8) COUNTRY:...................... ......

(9) OFFICE/HOME PHONE NUMBER:...........

(10) OCCUPATION:................... .....

(11) EMAIL ADDRESS:.....................

12) ZIP/ POSTAL CODE:..................

(13) CITY:......................... .....

(15) NEXT OF KIN:.......................

(16) MARITAL STATUS:....................

(17) DATE:.............................

(18) Have you ever borrowed money before?

MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment by bank to bank transfer (48 hours)
Payment by bank certified check (9 days)
Western Union Money Transfer (3 hours)
Money Gram (3 hours)

Applicant(s) Statement
I/We have completed this request for credit in consideration of a Perfect Trust Investment Co. lending to me and/or others upon my guarantee. I/We certify that all information contained herein is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for your time and understanding, CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIDE.

Most Sincerely,
Mr. Martinez Aparicio
Managing Director
(Online Advertiser)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235801 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:25 am
GOOD DAY

We received your email. Thanks for applying for a loan from us. I perfectly understand all what you have said regarding the way you need $750,000.00 as loan. And for Notification this Loan will be in US Dollars. In this case, I believe I will have to help you with a loan due to the way you explained yourself to me. What you must know is that The possibility of getting this loan from us is rest assured that you will have your loan if you are in agreement with our loan terms for the amount you want to borrow get back to me Asap.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT PLAN

Loan Amount Needed: $750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $13,145.82
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $788,749.20
Total Interest Paid: $38,749.20

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,145.82 plus a final payment of $13,145.82.

Loan can be Transferred to you in A. Bank to Bank Transfer. Below are more Information's on the Transfer Options. Please, If you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment, I will advice you to get back to us with update so as to enable us proceed with the processing of your Loan Fund Bank to bank Transfer is a 24 Hours Transfer

Repayment of Loan Funds.

Be Informed that this is an 24 Hours Approved Loan. And as soon as that is done the Loan Fund will be Transfer to you with either Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer. The Repayment of this Loan will begin three Months after The Loan gets to you. All Repayment Data's will be sent to you by the Company's Accountant and that is as soon as the Loan Fund get to you.

We can only give out loan to you, if we have been able to verify the validity of the information provided by you. If you agree with the terms and conditions as stated above, you are required to respond by stating “I AGREE WITH THE LOAN TERMS AND CONDITION"

{1} In the unlimited grace of the loan terms duration. A constant monthly payment will be paid for a period of (1 year) and it will start Two months after the loan have been confirmed available by the beneficiary.

Your Urgent Respond is needed that is if you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment, Get back to Us

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER

{2} If you are in agreement with bank to bank transfer , you will be required to send us your bank details for the deposit of your loan Funds:

Banking Information's Needed now.

Full Name:
Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Bank Location:
Bank Account Number:
Routing Number:
Amount to be Transferred Into Your Account: USD

NOTE AND SECURITY AGREEMENT

( 3) Our applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from Two months after loan is been transferred. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by the Board Of Directors of this Company ( Financial Trust Services Ltd ).

( 4)Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you are required to scan and send me an Identity Card for proper identification and proof of identity. So if you are in agreement with these terms you have to give me a fast response so that we can proceed to the approval of the loan funds. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

CEO/ MARTINEZ LOAN INVESTMENT LTD.
============================== ===
Warning from MARTINEZ LOAN FIRM FINANCIAL AND SAVINGS . (P .L..F.S.F)
The information contained in this email transmission is confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the recipient), copying or taking any action because of this information is strictly prohibited
============================== ==============================
FAST ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015

#235914 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 am
Hello applicant,

We wish to inform you that your loan of $750,000.00 is currently with us and it is about to be transferred into this account information. We also wish to inform you that we are set for the wire transfer of your loan into your account, But before we could proceed with the wire transfer of your loan you will need to pay for the bank charges which will cost you the sum total of $425.00 so we need you to get back to us now as soon as you receive this mail so that we can send you the information on how you will be sending the fee to our department in order for your loan transfer to commerce.

Your bank information is shown below, PLEASE CHECK properly if you are the rightful owner and get back to us now so that we can send you the information on how you will be sending the payment to our department now, So as for us to proceed with the wire transfer of your loan immediately as soon as we receive the bank fee.

XXX

See and get back so that we can proceed. Once again you need to verify it properly to know if you are the rightful owner of the account okay.
Warmest Regards
Mr. Martinez Aparicio
Your Loan Wire Transfer Officer

#235959 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:51 am
Good Day.

Thanks for your urgent mail,i received,and i want you to be rest assured that once the payment is made and confirmed, the loan will be credited into your bank account, kindly use below bank details to send the fee to our branch office in asia country India.

Acct name: Zosangi Tonu
Acct Number: 1202006900000538
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Ife Code: punb0120200
Branch: Frazer town
Swift code: punbinbbisb

Kindly go drect to the bank now and make the payment,and get back to us, so you loan can be credited into your bank account.

Hope to hear from you.

Mr. Martinez Aparicio

#237931 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 pm
Good Day.

Thanks for your urgent mail,i received,and i want you to be rest assured that once the payment is made and confirmed, the loan will be credited into your bank account, kindly use below bank details to send the fee to our branch office in asia country India.

Acct name: Zosangi Tonu
Acct Number: 1202006900000538
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Ife Code: punb0120200
Branch: Frazer town
Swift code: punbinbbisb
Amount : $425

Kindly go drect to the bank now and make the payment,and get back to us, so you loan can be credited into your bank account.

Hope to hear from you.

Mr. Martinez Aparicio

#238067 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:11 am
Swift code: punbinbbisb, go and make the payment with the full details and get your loan, or we cancel the transfer of your loan