Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235028 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:01 pm
Reply-To: salima younes [email protected]

Darling,salima is my name i see you and picked interest on your facebook profile i like to listen to music,swimming and cooking i also want to know your likes so write to me on [email protected] i have important thing to share to you i will send you my photo if you contact back [email protected] thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#235110 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:03 pm
MY Dearest one,
I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to our situation since the death of my father. My name is Miss.Salima Fattah Younes 22 years old girl, originated from Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, My father late General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar , Senegal where i managed to escaped peaceful country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Dakar, Senegal, you can find more of my story through the BBC/ http:// www. bbc.co.uk/news/ world-africa-14336122.

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in London which amount are Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($10.5M). It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately i failed because of our refugee status.However, i have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status. Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i can come over to join you for me to come over to your country and continue my education i was in the school of aviation before the incident that lead to the war started and As soon as i receive your interest in assisting me, we will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. attach here is my photo

Yours Faithfully,

Miss. Salima

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#235179 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:17 pm
[email protected]

My darling .
foremost , I will be very much glad to hear your sweet voice on phone so please try to call me at 3pm GMT Senegal time any day from Mondays to Saturday , this time our reverend always be in his office . Once more our Reverend phone number is (+221-781142219 ) and his name is REVEREND PASCAL WILFRED, when you call tell him that you want to speak to me , Miss Salima Abdel Fattah Younes, the refugee from Libya that is fair in complexion and he will send for me to answer your call , i promise to be of my best to you in deed and kind .

Honey ,however , I have wrote a mail to the bank now where i introduce you as my partner and I made them to know that you will be contacting them on my behalf so they will honor your mail application when ever you contact them . Though i stated too that they can contact you directly in case they wish so which ever way i look forward for a good news sooner than later . Just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Salima Abdel Fattah Younes, for the following information of my inherited account :

MR.BRIAN WILSTON
Director of operation,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

Email: ( [email protected] )

DEPOSITOR NAME: DR. ABDEL FATAH YOUNES

Passport number: A0160114.

Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.

Amount deposited: 10.5 Million Us Dollars

Swift code ; AFT877

Deposit Code ; AT78

The next kin is Salima Abdel Fatah Younes

My darling contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have reply to your E-mail I am waiting for good news soonest.

Yours Salima

#235284 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:11 pm
Originating IP: 41.82.29.64
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Received: by 10.152.205.67 with SMTP id le3csp174698lac;
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:04:08 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.224.166.202 with SMTP id n10mr12761372qay.69.1422011047754;
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:04:07 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: < [email protected] >
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j4si1561436qcz.22.2015.01.23.03.04.06
for
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:04:07 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [41.82.29.64] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:04:06 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-bb425587-5a16-4d5a-bd77-c14b1f355f46-1422011045868@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>
To:
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON Emailaddress:R.B.S@my bestmail.com
Emailaddress: [email protected]

Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
23/JANUARY/2015

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

SIR,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail and your partner's mail which we received in our Bank. Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Salima Abdel Fattah Younes.(the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/represent for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (DR ABDEL FATAH YOUNES) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us,$10.5MDollars.(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must been endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death

3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$10,500,000.00 )into your account.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational
Director- DR BRIAN WILSTON, through his , Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone

Numbers.: ( +447031863759 or +447031863762 )

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Shona Mackenzie.

(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).
R.B.S