Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235266 by Ginger Lee Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:03 am
FMF user : kissangel44
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/kissangel44

Profile:
Miss Congeniality seeking for hearty soulmate.
View Comments

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Sales And Marketing
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
swimming and outdoor things

About Me
Happy and healthy in my own skin.. no fuss no drama type of women "lifes to short" .I design cakes for a living..love my job.....I like anything to do with the outdoor.I was born and reared by the sea and can never get enough of it....love to swim...Been an Irish lass I have a bit of a wild or cheeky streak in me ,,try almost anything once and go back for seconds if like it lol..A country girl at heart not at all interested in the city or what it has to offer...Just spent a years travel around. to see where I would like to put down some new roots..hoping to find myself a nice down to earth guy with a warm heart .. he must have a good since of humour to match mine .and hopefully we get to share all what life has to offer us.. Wouldnt rule out the notion of relocating to you anywhere, if I felt you were worth it lol ... So if you want to know more ....no harm done just come say Hello.

Initial contact:

I liked your profile. I got curious to kown you better. How about telling me more about you? I hope you get in contact! my email is [email protected] or text me on 909-833-1293,i wait to read back from you.

Laura.

For bots:
909 833 1293
(909) 833-1293

Email:
Hello,
Thanks for the mail, I want you to know first before anything that i am a christian but i don't criticize other people's believe or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I was born in California. Due to the nature of my job. I reside in Mentone California,I will love to share the intimate side of me with someone willing to do the same, this are the things i feel you should know about me.I like going to beaches, musical concerts and attend church services. I also love cooking. My name is Laura and I'm 30years old and expect to be a year older on February 14th this year, 175 cm (5'7") tall, Weight: 55 kg (110 lbs), Bust: 86 cm 34", Waist: 64 cm (25"), Hips: 89 cm (35"), Shoes size: 7, got the perfect body physique, long blond hair, soft blue eyes, light white skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect. How about you? What do you seek for on through the dating site? For me i seek for a very good serious relationship on this site or perhaps i can even relocate to where ever you are.I am single still searching for a man that will make me happy till the end of my life. You can get back to me, If you think we can have a chance together and i believe age is just a number in a serious relationship that will bring joy and happiness to my life and you. I attach some of my pictures, so you can have a better idea how i look like. I will send more pictures later when you reply. But, honestly, I think that the inside beauty is much more important than how people look, isn’t it? and i wish to know you more than this so that i can tell you more and more about me.Hope to read from you again,
Your affectionate,
Laura.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#235624 by Ginger Lee Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:13 pm
Hello xxx,
How are you doing over there?? how is your work?? Thank you for your email and i think i like your personality..I have to tell you all about me, I have never tell anybody on the dating site details about me,am so happy to read from you this morning,I had never been married and am not rushing to get married and i don't have any kids of my own right now,i like listening to R&B slows and sometimes classic and oldie 80 and a lot of music to keep my company tidy. i have more pics to share with you and am waiting for yours,but its not yet scanned ,so i will make sure i get it scan as soon as possible because i feel we have same thing in common and we share the same view about relationship and i hope we could develop from this area and i would love to relocate you know!! I think both of us are on the dating site to find our soul mate or something different.I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all my best all times and I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, drawing her bath, carving her name in a tree, telling him how awesome he's to me. No need to make it things difficult for me, Friends first and forever. The rest will come to us.I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I have fully decided to be a Good woman to my children unborn and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband yet to meet.But I doesn't want to mess myself with the wrong man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice,good loving and caring man. I love sex a lot and am very good on bed in sex making.I just can't do without having sex every night before going to bed and First thing in the Morning before going to work .but only have sex with the only man i love. I have to love someone to really enjoy sex fully.

I have to tell you more about me and let you know how much.....I lost my parent in an Auto Crash Accident.I have been without parent for about 13years now. I was 16years when the death of my lovely parent happened.After the death of my parents, I stayed with one of our far relation who was then before her death a model costumer.

She was the person that introduced me to body therapist and massages and i even learnt costuming and woman hairdressing from her, that was how i started doing some local body therapist plus hairdressing for gentle woman and ladies around the city.you know my childhood friend that introduced me to this fishmeetfish has met her loving husband there and they got married and relocate to Caribbean country, It was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them. It was her case that got me convinced that this match dating really work.Fortunately enough,I'm a woman of pure honesty, respect, honor and a born leader. I'm a woman with a lot of love to give to the right person, and I'm someone that has a strong desire for internal and external success which I believe I already have though I can always improve on. In a partner I want a man that has a beautiful male side to him, any kind of man to please me and keep my company in confidence very loving, someone who cares about others and the world around. Someone who wants to have a life long partner and relationship that is built on trust and respect...I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man..

I enjoy being active, and I enjoy my family (I’m family-oriented) as well, so it would be great if you were too. We should also be able to interrelate and communicate with each other on every level; be it emotional, psychological, intellectual, physical, spiritual, or social, I would like to see a pics of you and i also love to know your full name...Hope to read from you again, I think it is better we keep contact through mails till i get to know you better.Hope to read back from you.

Your affectionate,
Laura.

#235821 by Ginger Lee Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:41 am
Hello xxx,
How are you doing today and your email,I would like to tell you i'm new to this online dating, so i don't used copy and paste message in any format to you.

I am to tell you what it is that is all about me and you can read something like that before but,i'm using this medium to let you know that i write you this from my own thought and it is not long email which you claim to be copy and paste because i love to write long email to you explain myself to your understanding.

So xxx,my thought to write you more is to asked me anything you like to know more about me and since i read back from you i couldn't get my emotion and feeling of writing you this kind of letter to show you how honest and trust i am to you and whatever you emphasized to my own triumph.

I am not confused you in any way to write you this but to make sure you know about me and what i am looking for in a good man like and i want to correct and be corrected in any form of message which might be a mistake for me to you.

It would be a great things to tell me more about you and what you really want in a good and affectionate woman like me, i wait to read back from you.

[email protected] writes:
This is Laura, Im sending you my pictures and i hope we can more from here.