Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235227 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:20 am

My Beloved in the Lord,

I am Mrs. Sarah Britt a citizen of United States of America but currently residing in the London UK. I was married to Late Mr. Brian John Britt of blessed memory who was a Government worker here in London UK and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for Fifteen years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth £6.8 Million (Six Million Eight Hundred British Pounds) with a bank here in London UK which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 month to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Sarah Britt

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235228 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:20 am
My Beloved in the Lord XXX,

I am glad to receive your reply. Actually all i wanted was someone that will sincerely carry out this mission without any personal interest and after i got your contact through the internet, when i came across your profile i prayed over it and God revealed to me that you are the chosen one for this mission.

Please note that this money that i wanted to donate to the charity is part of my Inheritance from my late Husband which was deposited in the Fidelity Worldwide Investment Bank UK. worth £6.8 Million (Six Million Eight Hundred British Pounds) so far i have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore and that was why i have contacted you.

Right now i am in the Cancer Medical Center in Bedfre UK where i am receiving medical treatment, here i have a nurse that checks my email and helps me in typing my messages too, but i still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and i would want you to also maintain that from your side. All i want to do is to give this money to you by presenting an authorization to the Fidelity Worldwide Investment Bank UK. through my lawyer so as to enable the bank identify you as the new beneficiary of the money. My illness is getting worse and the doctor said i have very limited time to live on earth.You will have 40% of the total money for your effort and time and then donate the remaining 60% to the Charity, Please, promise me that if i give you this money that you are going to use the 60% of it for charity and help the people in need around you because this was why i have chosen to will the funds to you, i also want you to build a motherless babies home in my name "Sarah Britt" as this is my only dream and i wish you could help me realize it.If you can help me,please give me the undermentioned details of yours, so as to enable me give reference to my lawyer concerning you, because my lawyer would be the one to arrange every document needed including the change of ownership for the transfer of the money to you as my newly appointed beneficiary.

No 1, Your name
No 2, Your address

See my foto attached.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Sarah Britt

Photo of an elderly lady in hospital attached.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235229 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:21 am
My Beloved in the Lord,

How are you today and how is your family. Actually i feel very fulfilled to read your e-mail. I have sent your details to my lawyer by the name Barrister Alex Webster who is based in London, i also told him about my decision to you my next of kin to inherit my money in the FIDELITY INVESTMENT BANK UK. for the charity deeds on my behalf, so I advise you to contact him through his email bellow and tell him that you are the person i told him about for the other requirements on how he will get the will claims to your name and present it to the bank for the signing and release of my money to you as my standing next of kin. My lawyer would be the one to continue this process with you as i am no more strong and i will be going in to the surgery room by tomorrow or next according to the doctor. The contact of my lawyer is as given below

His name is (Barister Alex Webster)
His email address is ([email protected])
His Phone number is (+447549560244)

Please ensure that you cooperate with my lawyer to see that the funds are transferred to you. My doctor has informed me that i would be going for a major operation by tomorrow or next, so i might not be available for some time, i want you to always pray for me. I am putting all my trust in you although i do not know you in person, but i have full trust in you as i am being lead by spirit. My dear take good care of yourself and your family. also send my regards to your children as i miss them so much.

May God bless you abundantly as you do his work.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Sarah Britt

#235405 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:52 pm
Tel. Nos.: +447045727734 & +447549560244

From the Desk of Barr. Alex Webster
Contact Address: 5 Fernlea Road,
Balham, London, SW12 9RTz
Fax: +447045727734
Date: 23/01/2015

Dear Sir,

This office today confirmed your e-mail as directed from Mrs. Sarah Britt. Allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Barr. Alex Webster of Great Britain with the office situated at no. 5 Fernlea Road, Balham, London, SW12 9RTz. I am the attorney to Mrs. Sarah Britt from Ohio United States of America, she authorized me to work with you for the release of her funds valued at £6,800,000.00 in a fixed deposit account with her late husband in the Fidelity Investment Bank of UK.

She said in her will right is in my desk, introducing you as the next of kin to inherit her money in the bank for the mission of the charity and she also told me that 40% of this money is for you and 60% for charity purposes to realize an orphanage back in your country on their behalf SARAH BRITT, and I have no choice than to stand to support you in other to accomplish the desire of my clients as witness and direct you to the bank for the release of her money deposited in a fixed deposit account to your own account as the next of kin.

I advise you to provide me with the below information in other to make the will Affidavit of Great Britain Bar Association to your name and present to the bank for the transfer to you.

1. Home / office address
2. Driver / ID card

As soon as I hear from you with the above information I should use it to get the will certificate to your name and present it to the bank for the release of my clients money to you as the next of kin.

Please tell me something about yourself, are you willing to work with me and help me in finance to achieve this goal? do you hear or understand English, you can give me your number in response to this email or call me with this number +447549560244.

The attached file is a copy of my working Id. card

Have a good day as I am waiting for your reply. Thank you

Yours Respectively,
Barrister Alex Webster

#235694 by AlanJones Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:32 am
Date: 26/01/2015

Dear Sir,

Good-morning Sir, this is to inform you that the WILL AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE has been made to your name by this office and approved by the UK LAW CHAMBER OF THE COURT OF JUSTICE. View the attached file for your perusal.

With this WILL CERTIFICATE you have the legal authority to receive the fund of Mrs. Sarah Britt from the FIDELITY INVESTMENT BANK UK.

You are hereby advised to contact the bank with the information below.

Bank Adresse: Oakhill Haus, 130 Tonbridge,
Hildenborough, Kent TN119DZ.
Bank Email: E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.

Go ahead and contact the bank and provide them with every requirement to complete the transfer to your account.

You are advised to forward the bank the WILL CERTIFICATE as received from this office.

I wish you good-luck as you follow the instructions of the bank to complete the release and transfer to you successfully.

Have a good day as I am wait on your response. Thank you

Yours Respectively,
Barrister Alex Webster

#235799 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 am
From Fidelity Investment Bank Plc - [email protected]

FIDELITY WORLDWIDE INVESTMENT BANK UK.
FROM THE DESK OF MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.
OFFICE-Adresse: Oakhill Haus, 130 Tonbridge,
E-Mail: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

We acknowledge your email, as directed by our client Mrs. Sarah Britt and through her lawyer, Barrister Alex Webster, we have in our position, the sum of £6.8 Million (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in a fixed deposit account in the name of Mrs. Sarah Britt here in the bank.

We also have the power of attorney from Barrister Alex Webster, to release this money to you as the legal next of KIN to Mrs. Sarah Britt, so we obliged the handover process to you and securing the change of ownership certificate to your name in this bank as the original beneficiary to this money in the fixed-deposit account in this bank, you are required to provide us with the following information below.

1. Name of your Bank
2. Address of your Bank
3. Your first and last name
4. Your account number
5. BIC / SWIFT CODE
6. IBAN
7. Residential Address
8. Your ID / CARD

As soon as we have the above information, we will proceed to get the change of ownership certificate to your name to enable us proceed with the release and transfer of Mrs. Sarah Britt's fund to you as her next of KIN. The Change of Ownership Certificate is required by the Board of Directors of this Bank and the Ministry of Finance of the Great Britain, this is to release the money to you as the next of KIN to Mrs Sarah Britt. Be-informed that this certificate will cost you only the sum of 750 Euro to get it, and as soon as we get this certificate in your name we shall proceed with the release and transfer of this money to you from this bank, also we have to inform you that without getting this change of ownership certificate we cannot work on the release of this money to you, this change of ownership certificate is the only authotization needed by this bank along with the will certificate to facilitate the release of our clinets fund to you as her next of kin. We shall direct you on how to send the fee for this certificate in our next email once you met with the rules and regulations gaurding this transaction.

Have a good day.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.

#235844 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 pm
FIDELITY WORLDWIDE INVESTMENT BANK UK.
FROM THE DESK OF MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

We have acknowledged your email with the complete information required for the release and transfer of Mrs. Sara Britt's fund to you as her legal next of kin.

However, you are to be informed that we are working with the rules and regulations as authorized by the finance ministry of Europe-Land, to this effect you are obliged to obtain the change of ownership clearance certificate which we shall obtain in your name from the Office of the Finance Ministry of UK. Be-informed that this certificate will reflect your name as the original owner of this fund in our custody, with the help of the WILL CERTIFICATE from Mrs. Sarah Britt's Attorney we shall submit it along to the Finance Ministry of UK. for their final authorization stamping and then we can move on with the transfer to you. The copy of the Change of Ownership Certificate will also be given to you through email, and you can print it and save it along with this WILL CERTIFICATE to your file in your house because this is the prove that Mrs. Sarah Britt WILLED her money to you as her legal next of KIN.

You are hereby advised to use the contact address of our associate office in Germany to transfer the fee 750 Euro required for the issue of the change of ownership certificate to your name from the minstry of finance office here in UK. and to enabloe us complete the release and transfer of your inherit money.

You have to options to choose for the payment...

1. You can transfer the fee 750 Euro using my name and address below.

Receiver's Name: Thomas Stevenson
Address: Kent UK.
Amount: 750 Euro only.

Or you can use the below account of our associate accountant office in Germany to make the payment and get back to us...

Bank Name: Deutsche Postbank AG
Account name: Siegfried Werner
Account number: 806708 7XX
BIC: PBNKDEFF
IBAN: DE26 6001 0070 0806 7087 XX

You have to go ahead and make the payment in either ways, you can use western union transfer or the account as given above, but you have to use it correctly without any mistakes and get back us with the payment voucher so that we can facilitate the release and transfer of your inherited fund.

Have a good and blessed day as we wait on your positive response.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.

#236033 by AlanJones Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:53 am
Date: 29/01/2015

Dear Sir,

With deep sorrow in my heart, I wish to announce to you about the
death of my client Late Mrs. Sarah Britt. Stated this day 28th of
January, 2015 as at 05:15 PM as confirmed by her doctor. The attached
file is the copy of her death certificate as I confirmed by her
doctor, let us pray for her soul and thank god for a life well spent,
may the soul of late Mrs. Sarah Britt rest in peace.

However, I thank God that her WILL has been transferred to you already
before the incident of her death took place, now you have in full control of her money in the
bank and other assets because you are the only standing next of kin to
my late client Mrs. Sarah Britt to inherit her fund and other assets
registered in my Law Chamber. Now, I have to advise you to get
in-touch with the bank for the processing of the release of my late
clients fund to you as her next of KIN, This morning, I have to go to the
bank and present to them the death certificate of my late client and
the WILL CERTIFICATE AUTHORIZATION to you as her next of kin to
benefit her money in the bank for the charity purpose.

I wish you a lovely weekend as you endure with me about the loss of
Mrs. Sarah Britt and encourage the strength to proceed with the
mission of achieving her only goal as she wished before her death.

You have to work with the bank this time follow their instruction and
provide all they required from you to complete the release and transfer
of Mrs. Sarah Britt's money to you as her next of KIN.

Yours Respectively,
Barrister Alex Webster

#236103 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:29 am
Date: 31/01/2015

Dear Sir,

Yes my dear, it's really a touching and painful news about the death of my client late Mrs. Sarah Britt, but I thank God you are in-charge of her will already from my desk before she died.

You have to go ahead and contact the bank and work with them to provide their requirement to complete the release and transfer of the money to you as Mrs. Britt's next of KIN.

I wish you the very best as you work and cooperate with the bank. Thanks

Yours Respectively,
Barrister Alex Webster

#236229 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 am
Date: 31/01/2015

Dear Sir,

Iappy with your was not happy with your response, after my effort to succeed you to this level and you wanted to abandon this transaction, now you have become the full beneficiary of Mrs. Britt's money in the bank because she died already.

You have to go ahead and work with the bank for the immediate release and transfer of my clients money to you as her next of kin.

Yours Respectively,
Barrister Alex Webster