Information on romance scams and scammers.
#234965 by Grunt Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 am
Joshua T
Last Active: 13 hours ago
Tagline: looking for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hello angel How are you doing..?I must say you have a wonderful profile on here and a beautiful smile as well... I came across your profile on here and would really love to know more about you ..Your smile tensed my whole heart when I looked at your picture It must have been raining from heaven when you were born because God was crying for losing his most beautiful creation . I was forced to write you and ask if I could get to know you better and see what we do have in common and in chemistry who knows I could be the man you looking for and you the woman of my dreams.. I usually dont spend much time on here but I can send you some of my pictures and, we can get to talk as well.. you can reach me anytime any day on my email [email protected] and here is my number you can also text me on my number (321) 420-5316 Hope to hear from you soon.God Bless.

strange :o , US phone number in Berlin, Germany?
Advertisement

#234969 by Grunt Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 am
Hello angel,
Thanks for your message off the site..I am so happy i came in contact with you.You are extremely beautiful.I pray you will be the answer to my prayer.I will be willing to start out as friend with you and see where it goes.Let's share some vital information about each other.
My Name is joshua thomas.I am 55years old. I'm presently residing in berlin, ..I grew up in Germany.I was born and raised in berlin.I came down to usa in 1985 to finish my study.I had a Degree in Computer Engineering.I lost my wife and children 10 years ago due to car accident and now intending to move on with my life with that lovely,honest,faithful woman with so much love to give because I am tired of public settings with dishonest,unfaithful women.The site is very boring as many women are not honest. I am not looking for someone to replace my wife but someone to be herself,know what she wants out of life and someone willing to forget the past and intending to move on for a better future..

I am now willing to enjoy life,spend,share time together with that lovely woman that could make things right between us.. Being single has been a challenge for me.. Having a very strong faith really helps to get one thru the hard times and I thank God for everything..God is a big part of my life.I don’t know what I would do without him.He is my rock"

Occupation:I am into ( Electrical & computer Engineering )..I install ELT appliances for Private and public sectors,Houses or Companies.I work for myself.I am a happy man with so much love to give but take honesty as the first step in doing anything and also friends first,we could take it from there and see what develops. I am a good Christian with a sincere,caring,loving heart and hope of a better tomorrow cuz when there is life our hope should always be high and we should never give up until we finally make our dreams come true and this is the reason why I am taking this chance because we aren't meant to be alone forever. I am a very honest,caring,family oriented,Independent,loving,romantic man with a nice sincere heart of taking care of my own woman,home,respect her and giving her all the love she deserves because I want a woman that I can't live without and same in return.

I am a very optimistic man and love to meet new people with my smile,I am very easygoing,non smoker and Social drinker. I have a great sense of humor,love to laugh,tease jokes,cuddle,swimming,camping.. I would love to know more about you. I hope we can become close friends and perhaps even more. All good things,great relationships take time to develop.. I will be waiting to hear from you.I attached few pics of myself.Distance isn't an issue when there is an honest communication.We have to be committed to build a long term relationship.Attached to this email are my real pictures.Please write me back to tell me full details about yourself also and send me some pictures of yourself.Take care
Received: by 98.138.105.223
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015

Image Image
#235438 by Grunt Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:10 am
hello xxx how are you doing and why have i not heard from you because you have not replied my message.hope to hear from you soon

Received: by 98.138.105.224
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015
#235642 by Grunt Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm
why silent honey?Hope i do not offend you if there is a problem share it with me
Problem Shared is the problem solved
Received: by 98.138.101.172;
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015