Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234900 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 pm
Sent through the post to a victim

Email Address: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447700083216

Image Image

Transcript

My name is Mr. Mark Anderson - Credit Manager at Lloyds Bank, London. I also supervise several Correspondent units of the bank in Europe. I wish to have a discussion with you regarding your deceased relation who had a substantial fixed money deposit account with the bank.

It is obvious that this is not the best meansof communication but will suffice for now. I have put in great thoughts into this and hopefully my decision to trust you with this transaction will not be misplaced. I wish to thank you for your response and readiness to pursue this with me. I figured out that since you share a common name with my late client, contacting you with this privileged information regarding the deceased client's substantial money account will be highly convenient for both of us. My wish is that you cooperate with me so that this money will be realized and not go down the drain.

At the end of a 5-year bonded 'deposit period, our bank's policy is to quarantine and confiscate the bonded money if it is not claimed or renewed for another 5-year period. This is upon the expiration of a 6-months period graciously granted to the account holder to claim or commence the renewal of the bonded money deposit for another 5-year period.

This is the present challenge I am faced with as a significant amount of money, bonded and deposited with the bank by my late client who incidentally, shares your last name. The amount involved is $33,200,000 [Thirty-Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand Dollars]. This deceased client perished in a car wreck with his immediate family. All efforts to reach distant family members proved abortive. Since you share the last name with this deceased client, if you are presented to the bank as a next of kin to the deceased client, and a lawyer contracted to secure all the necessary documents; duly endorsed/notarized at the Court to empower and authenticate you with the rights of ownership to this money, my bank will pay out the funds to you without delay and we will discuss on how it will be distributed between us.

Now to facilitate this project, we need the following information below:

(a). Full names
(b). Office or Home addresses for the preparation of the legal papers
(c). Office/Home/mobile phone numbers
(d). Occupation/status.
((e). Xerox copy of your Passport or Driver's license.

The information above will be used by the contracted attorney to secure the relevant legal papers, duly notarized by the Court, to authenticate your claim which will be submitted to our Bank's Head Office. Copies of these documents will be forwarded to you for your records. When the bank receives the documents, the bank will contact you directly within 48hrs of recepit of the documents.

Kindly consider these transactions genuine and please do not entertain any doubt. I trust that this is a great financial opportunity for us both and we should do everything possible and make all sacrifices to actualize it. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Send your reply to my direct email id [email protected]

Waiting for your quick response.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Mark Anderson
+44-77-000-83216

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement