Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231130 by AlexieKos Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:33 pm
Hello Dear,
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your remarkable previous mail. Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. My name is Jane, 24 years old female and I am from Cote d’Ivoire
Hello Dear,
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your remarkable previous mail. Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. My name is Jane, 24 years old female and I am from Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa but presently i am staying in refugee camp of Senegal as the result of the war that was fought in my country.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr. & Mrs. GEORGE D.WILLIAM my late father was a Minister of Economic Development there in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d’Ivoire. He was killed during the Political president Laurent Gbagbo wars against New President Alassane Ouattara and I am living here in Dakar Senegal West Africa Republic. Before the death of my father on 7th of October 2010 in a private hospital there in Abidjan, he secretly called me by his time of death and told me that he has the sum of Four Million Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($4.7 million cash) he deposited in one of the leading banks, which the bank will transfer to you on my behalf since they refused to deal with me directly because of my refugee status. Darling we will talk about my arrival to your country after the transfer has been made to your account so that i will live with you for a better life and for the proper invest of the money with you.

Meanwhile my late father already strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from his lawyer or any of his friends here but to seek for a foreign partner from a country of my choice (outside country, not Cote d Ivoire) that will assist me in the wise investment of the money properly for my future.
I want an investment purpose like real estate management or hotel management. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways with honest:

(1) To serve as a guardian to me and then assist me receiving the money into your care.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there permanently.

If you accept to stand as my guardian or foster parent to me, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me invest it normally. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 35 % of the total money as compensation for your assistance. Please tell me if you feel the percentage I offered is not OK by you. As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal and also your full contact address/phone number and if possible your pictures , I will give you the contact information of the bank so that you will contact them to transfer the money to you as I want to come over to stay with you permanently please.

You shall then be giving me information on when the transaction will be over. I shall also send my pictures to you. No matter what your decision may turn out to be, please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety, as I believe that those people that killed my father are still after me there.

For more explanations regarding my situation here, you can call me through the reverend father number +221 779298729 , he is reverend father John Mathew, he is the reverend father that is in charge of the refugee camp here,just call him and tell him that you want to speak to me.
God bless you.
My regards.
jane
in West Africa but presently i am staying in refugee camp of Senegal as the result of the war that was fought in my country.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr. & Mrs. GEORGE D.WILLIAM my late father was a Minister of Economic Development there in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d’Ivoire. He was killed during the Political president Laurent Gbagbo wars against New President Alassane Ouattara and I am living here in Dakar Senegal West Africa Republic. Before the death of my father on 7th of October 2010 in a private hospital there in Abidjan, he secretly called me by his time of death and told me that he has the sum of Four Million Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($4.7 million cash) he deposited in one of the leading banks, which the bank will transfer to you on my behalf since they refused to deal with me directly because of my refugee status. Darling we will talk about my arrival to your country after the transfer has been made to your account so that i will live with you for a better life and for the proper invest of the money with you.

Meanwhile my late father already strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from his lawyer or any of his friends here but to seek for a foreign partner from a country of my choice (outside country, not Cote d Ivoire) that will assist me in the wise investment of the money properly for my future.
I want an investment purpose like real estate management or hotel management. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways with honest:

(1) To serve as a guardian to me and then assist me receiving the money into your care.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there permanently.

If you accept to stand as my guardian or foster parent to me, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me invest it normally. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 35 % of the total money as compensation for your assistance. Please tell me if you feel the percentage I offered is not OK by you. As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal and also your full contact address/phone number and if possible your pictures , I will give you the contact information of the bank so that you will contact them to transfer the money to you as I want to come over to stay with you permanently please.

You shall then be giving me information on when the transaction will be over. I shall also send my pictures to you. No matter what your decision may turn out to be, please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety, as I believe that those people that killed my father are still after me there.

For more explanations regarding my situation here, you can call me through the reverend father number +221 779298729 , he is reverend father John Mathew, he is the reverend father that is in charge of the refugee camp here,just call him and tell him that you want to speak to me.
God bless you.
My regards.
jane

Jane Williams
[email protected]
Advertisement

#234197 by Grandma Grim Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 am
(part of my ValChall2015)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#234719 by Grandma Grim Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:59 am
SCAM

My Dearest,
How are you today hope all is well with good healthy, Darling i have gone through the message which you got from the bank and i am really happy for the care you have for me.
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Listen,before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (TRUST AND SINCERE) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund deposit certificate (which i will send to the bank after the preparation of the other two documents) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Standard Chartered Bank Plc, To your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Adams Sonko.
E maill address;([email protected])
Privet e-mail;([email protected])
His Telephone Number is (+221778824820)

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time.I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you,and kisses!
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever,
Jane.

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp544545lfl;
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:26:01 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.68.202.98 with SMTP id kh2mr29559880pbc.6.1421483160109;
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:26:00 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from COL004-OMC1S14.hotmail.com (col004-omc1s14.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.24])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ob9si8302979pdb.199.2015.01.17.00.25.59
for <xxxxxxxxx
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:26:00 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.24 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.24;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.24 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from COL131-W93 ([65.55.34.9]) by COL004-OMC1S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:25:59 -0800
X-TMN: [vNdb+HNwwlYcDqs+PQ+CDyapiFrUfbDl]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ff8333aa-3379-4c65-b768-f72d368ec07a_"
To: [email protected]>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?DEAREST_PL?= =?windows-1256?Q?EASE_CONTA?=
=?windows-1256?Q?CT_THIS_LA?= =?windows-1256?Q?WYER_FOR_T?=
=?windows-1256?Q?HE_DOCUMEN?= =?windows-1256?Q?TS_PREPARA?=
=?windows-1256?B?VElPTv7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+?=
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:25:58 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CAO+fUsJRF7w-eRqy4W2h5JrmEmegh-pByv7Qdz7DpTfvkGrycg@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<325537826.2180989.1421406407695.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11125.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>,<CAO+fUsJRF7w-eRqy4W2h5JrmEmegh-pByv7Qdz7DpTfvkGrycg@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jan 2015 08:25:59.0378 (UTC) FILETIME=[38EEF320:01D0322F]

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#234816 by Grandma Grim Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:03 am
Scam.. the next chapter... PAY

BARR. (DR.) S. ADAMS CHAMBERS, SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES - DAKAR, SENEGAL
Business, Banking, Maritime, Aviation, Insolvency, Immigration, Bankruptcy & Criminal Lawyer.
12e Etg, N° 204 Rue Keita Mbaye, Unite-23 Patte D'Oire, Dakar Centre
Phone: (221) 778 824 820.

ATTN:

THIS IS A NOTIFICATION TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TAKEN DELIVERY RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND CONTENTS THEREIN WELL NOTED.
WITH THIS REQUEST FOR ME TO DRAFT A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND BASED ON MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT, ITS NOW CLEAR THAT I'VE BEEN CONTRACTED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ACCEPT AND VERIFY YOUR CREDENTIALS, WITH WHICH TO PREPARE & AUTHENTICATE SWORN AFFIDAVITS IN YOUR NAME IN CONNECTION TO THE CASH CLAIM FROM THE SAID DORMANT AC. HELD IN TRUST AS BOND/DEBENTURE/LOAN/SHARE OR OTHER INVESTMENTS BY STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GROUP PLC (and/or its affiliate banking groups).

HENCE YOUR REQUEST FOR TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENTS TO BE PREPARED & ISSUED IN YOUR NAME TO SUPPORT THE ONGOING CLAIM, I SHALL DRAFT THE TWO LEGAL DOC. IN READINESS FOR THEIR AUTHENTICATION, LEGALIZATION & NOTARIZATION:

{1.} POWER OF ATTORNEY - DULY SIGNED BY YOUR PARTNER AND AUTHORIZED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT JUDGE, LEGITIMIZING YOUR CLAIM.
{2.} SWORN AFFIDAVIT/JUDICIAL OATH AS EVIDENCE OF CLAIM - AND UNDERSIGNED BY YOUR PARTNER AT THE HIGH COURT.

NOTE THAT: YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS SHALL BE USED FOR PREPARATION & LEGALIZATION OF BOTH LEGAL DOC. AND THE OVERALL COST OF THE PAPER WORK IS €1,750 Euro {One thousand, Seven hundred and fifty Euro} - OF WHICH YOU'RE EXPECTED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME COMMENCE WORK AT EARLIEST.

FURTHERANCE TO THE ABOVE, I NOW WISH TO CLARIFY THAT, IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR REQUEST FOR LEGAL/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS, THE €1,750 Euro, HEREIN AFTER REFERRED TO AS MY CONSULTATION & MOBILIZATION FEE HAS TO BE SENT IMMEDIATELY, THROUGH MONEYGRAM or WESTERN UNIONMONEY TRANSFER TO THE NAME, SECRET DETAILS AND MY REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS AS FULLY DETAILED IN THE BELOW PARAGRAPH;

RECEIVER NAME: Maccus Tamba.
SECRET QUESTION: Who?.
SECRET ANSWER: Tamba.
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: Villa N° 204 Rue Keita Mbaye, Unite 23, Patte D'oire.
CITY: Dakar.

YOUR URGENT COMPLIANCE SHALL BE APPRECIATED AS IT IS THE ONLY MOTIVE BY WHICH WE WILL WORK FOR YOU, BY DRAFTING & LEGALIZING COURT DOCUMENTS TO HELP YOU SECURE APPROVAL OF THE TRANSFER INSTRUMENT APPLIED FOR.

THANKING YOU.
-
BARR. (DR.) A. SONKO.
{PRINCIPAL PARTNER}

Delivered-To:xxxxxxil.com
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp812483lfl;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 03:54:16 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.224.120.130 with SMTP id d2mr389313qar.81.1421582055540;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 03:54:15 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d33si13266018qge.52.2015.01.18.03.54.14
for <xxxxxxxil.com>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 03:54:15 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [41.82.57.110] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:54:14 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-3f4f94c1-4b7b-4b40-85b3-c3fba5cddbcd-1421582053507@3capp-mailcom-lxa02>
To: "xxxxxxxmail.com>
Subject: BARR. (DR.) S. ADAMS CHAMBERS - SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=rehcsedm-c375ccdb-722e-4306-a76d-34f0c74e3cd1
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:54:13 +0100
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
In-Reply-To: <CAO+fUsLbhOV7Byn85RehPUw6VhY5O6_NY6LjJ12Mo+6WA1YL3A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAO+fUsLbhOV7Byn85RehPUw6VhY5O6_NY6LjJ12Mo+6WA1YL3A@mail.gmail.com>
X-UI-Message-Type: mail
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:Df8LmxMeLI/WBS36UBDd6FhGyTCuLIwXw4wJYBBDcbb
g6xiJ/3UPxa4SrSZdLb9tlTxdHDnojLVhsT2Kxm+CX2MK3clmG
fl36tYV/qGNpTf7SInJSKwD0v+OUZ7Cm0+sGuCA8d92BzwqxFO
lvbgxREC+JoCpCG+2cbkwJ3YeYcUoIvmGtEEOJakLEnSyB0/9U
kOK09fagnBTxnlcGHixfwtBSrGO2ieZwDGdPv4Etoo/jl3ZqBo
IuJByrgXCHw2fzaCP4aWVUMxzZgDrFVakl/8NautOdE0cLVSbr
kfEzcUfPS4GvMtpPwvfQW0mT9Lv
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;

#316898 by malu53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 am
adatingnest.com
anitalov23
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New Mexico
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
In my own words: am a girl looking for true love

Hello,write me at([email protected])