Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231555 by Jack Fendly Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:15 pm
From UPS USA Fri Dec 19 18:08:48 2014
X-Apparently-To:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 157.55.2.98
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 157.55.2.98 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [157.55.2.98]
Authentication-Results: mta1120.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO DUB004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com) (157.55.2.98)
by mta1120.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:09:54 +0000
Received: from DUB127-W66 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:08:49 -0800
X-TMN: [oMXmNYcbgNuolnsc+wHpvvToI3h1RMrT]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3378df18-1fcf-4511-a594-28d992a6f510_"
Subject: JAMES
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:08:48 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2014 18:08:49.0243 (UTC) FILETIME=[D69E22B0:01D01BB6]
Content-Length: 2044

DEAR SIR, THE FEE IS NEVER MY, IS FOR THE CLEARING OF YOUR TRANFER FUND TO ALL PEOPLE HOLDING YOUR FILES IN THERE OFFICES SO YOU HAVE TO PROCEED TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT WE CAN GET IT DONE FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND. NOW AM WATIANG TO HEAR FROM YOU. AND I WIL I TO HAVE YOUR COPY OF YOUR SINGN THAT WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR ATM CARD LEASE KNOW IT THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND PIN CODE WILL BE IN INSIDE THE FILE ALSO AND YOU WILL BE WIDROWING 5000 VERY DAY AT YOUR ATM MACHENE. PLEASE WE ARE WETING FOR YOU TO ENABLE US DELIVER TO TO UPS PLEASE WE ARE WETTING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND TRY AND CALL ME AND DONT CONTACT ANYBODY WITH OUT THE CODE 111 OK BYE.

REGARD +234 8162034469

JAMES

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement

#234705 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:34 am
From UPS USA - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348162034469 & +16155949937

MY GOOD BROTHER HOW ARE YOU I RECIEVED YOUR EMAIL THERE IS NO WAY OUT TO HELP YOU AND BUY IT BECUASE IT BELONG TO YOU AND THAT IS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO US FROM OFFICE YOUR ATM CARD IS SAVE WHICH IS YOUR CARD HELLO MY FRIEND PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION ORDER WISE YOU WILL LOSS YOUR CARD AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO GET IT BACK.BEGGING ME WILL NOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE I AM DOING MY JOB.THI IS THE LAST EMAIL I WILL SEND TO YOU AND I AM GIVING YOU FROM NW TO MONDAY OR TUESDAY FOR YOU TO GET THE FEES BY THE ORDER FROM THE OFFICE GO AND GET OR BORROW FROM YOUR FRIEND JUST FOR YOU NOT TO MISS IT LATER YOU WILL PAY THEM BACK,ONLY GOD KNOWS I AM REALLY TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT LOSS IT.SO I AM WAITING FOR A BETTER REPLY FROM YOU THIS MY EMAIL CODE DO NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL THAT IS NOT HAVING THAT CODE 110 MAY GOD BE WITH YOU THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY I AM WAITING FOR A BETTER REPLY AND DHL IS WAITING FOR THE FEES.

DHL COURIER COMPANY
Shipping fee: $550
(2 days delivery cost $550)
you need to get back to me this week cose my next week i will be very busy

Your Full Name:
RECEIVERS NAME: RICHARD PRINCE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: GOOD
TEST ANSWER: GOD
AMOUNT:$550
MTCN........
As soon as you send it, you should kindly call me on phone and give me the MTCN number or tell me what time to call you on phone for the MTCN number for security reasons.
Here is my Direct Telephone number in case you have any question to ask, you are free to call me any moment, any time.
Best Regards,
we wait to read from you
The total for you in the file worthy the sum of $10. 800,000 000dollars. No wasting of time for your own good. I have other clients to attend to .
Thank you
Paul F Kelley
B.O.A USA Bank
(+234 816_2034_469)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244348 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:22 am
Tel. No.: +2348162034469

My Dear Brother,
Thanks for your mail and I have understood what you said but you know that my job is under treat and that is why i talk to you the way i did yesterday.
please state exactly when next week you will send the money.
James gross

Your Full Name:

AMOUNT: £700
MTCN........

As soon as you send it, you should kindly call me on phone and give me the MTCN number or tell me what time to call you on phone for the MTCN number for security reasons.

Here is my Direct Telephone number in case you have any question to ask, you are free to call me any moment, any time.
Best Regards,

we wait to read from you
The total for you in the file worthy the sum of £10. 800,000 000dollars. No wasting of time for your own good. I have other clients to attend to .
Thank you
James gross

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244349 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:22 am
My call +234 8162034469
In reference to my E-mail of Yesterday, which I informed you that I have proceeded of getting your ATM VISA CARD. In I therefore proceeded and have finalized every arrangement in respect of the ATM Card.

However, it is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; (4083 0521 0046 9892) has been approved and upgraded in your name and favour on our central computer this morning. The ATM Card Value is $10.800,000.00 ( Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5, 000.00 USD is permitted on a withdrawal per day. I duly inter-switched, so you can make withdrawal in any ATM Centre or cash point of your choice.

I have also concluded delivery arrangement with the FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS Delivery Service like I told you yesterday. So in view of this development, you will requested to send the total sum of $150 Immediately for the Courier service of your ATM CARD to enable me deliver your ATM CARD to your provided Address.

However, you have to go to Western Union Outlet and send the fee so that I will receive the fee and get the ATM CARD deliver to you. Hence I receive the fee today you will receive the ATM CARD on Friday 9:30 am your time and make sure you will be at your Home to receive the ATM CARD from the courier service.

Here is the Western Union payment information once below.

Your Full Name:
AMOUNT: $150
MTCN ;......

Once you make the payment, you should forward the payment information to me, to proceed for the withdrawal of the fee to complete the obligation holding the dispatching of the original copy of your ATM Card. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address within 48hours after our

confirmation of this payment for delivery and Insurance fee. Note that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers once they arrive your doorstep before they can release the card to you; it is to ensure that the card is delivered to the rightful person.
ok call +2348162034469

YOU ARE ADVISING TO RECONFIRM TO THE BANK THE FOLLOWING:

(CODE110)
The total for you in the file worthy the sum of $10. 800,000 dollars. No wasting of time for your own good. I have other clients to attend to .
call me +234 8162034469
Thank you
James gross