Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234591 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:08 am
Tel. No.: +12625844492

Dearest,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction , this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and secret . Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried , but I assure you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by offering myself properly to you . It may surprise you receiving this email from me , because there was no previous correspondence between us . My name is barrister Fareed Kingston Esq . Personal Attorney to late Mr.Fuji .

He died along with his family during the tsunami catastrophe that occurred in December 2004 , since then all my several inquiries here to select any of my clients extended family relationships have failed.

So I decided to search with his name through public records ; to locate any member of his large family and therefore I saw your name and decided to contact you . I know you may not be biologically related to him , but since you are both of the same name , and I decided to contact you to enable us to recover these deposits from the security company where it is deposited .

Before the disaster , which claimed his life , and he deposited one trunk box / personal diplomacy which contain treasure 17.500.000.00 $ (Seventeen million , five hundred thousand United State dollars only) with MESC / finance safe . And due to security reasons and personal , did not disclose the exact contents of the box diplomacy deposited.

And the company saved in a safe place / finance told me mandated to provide family members (Crown / Legacy ) to make a claim or deposits will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed one . Regarding this , I request you agree to provide to you and the next of kin to the deceased so that will be released for shipment to you and diplomatic exchange between us on the content ratio of 40 % for you and 50 % for me and 10% to compensate for all the logistical expenses .

All you require of you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through . I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law . You can get through to me via e-mail for further clarification. Do come back to me as well even when you are not willing to cooperate with me so as to enhance my search for another partner .

Kindest Regards

Fareed Kingston, Esq.
+12625844492

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement