Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234492 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961147084

WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD.
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY WORLDWIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN Email address: [[email protected]]

Attention My Dear Customer,

How are you today together with your family and happy new year to you and your family dear customer, we are writing to inform you that your first payment of $5000 has been sent this morning and is online waiting for you to pick it up, please be advice to Click here to confirm your transfer online immediately, please do it feast and get back to us once you confirm your first payment.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you confirm your first payment of $5000.

Your's Sincerely,
Telephone Number:(+229-61147084)
Email:( [email protected] )
Foreign operation manager

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234493 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 am

WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD.
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY WORLDWIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN Email address: [[email protected]]

Attention Dear Customer,

How are you today together with your family, We are writing to inform you that your e-mail is well received and understood, concerning your daily payment of $5000.00 Usd as it was directed this office and approve by Federal Ministry of Finance, and they instructed this office to start sending your payment to you, yes it is true that you have payment of $5000.00 Usd daily, according to an instruction from western union head office here in Benin Republic,indicates that we should be sending to you $5000.00 Usd daily until you received the total amount of $2.7 Million dollars completed.

We have already sent $5000.00 Usd to you and all the necessary arrangement concern the MTCN and sender's name is ready, but we have a little problem,immediately after we send you your first payment of $5000.00 today,we got call from our head office in London, and from IMF) and the UNITED NATION FUND AUTHORITY and also with the MINISTRY ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND BENIN REPUBLIC, they told us that our security here in this country have been reported to our head office in London, that we made this kind of transaction without security home land clearance certificate, finely they told us that your first payment of $5000 which was sent is on hold by the head office in London, until you provided the clearance certificate to them, before they will remit the new MTCN to you, and as you can see that your first payment is online when you click our web site.

Then after the instruction, we contact the Federal High Court Benin Republic, regarding this matter for an advice from them and we was told that is very important to have the Home Land Security Clearance Certificate in order to back up the transaction and also to show any security agency around the world that you are the real owner of the total fund and it will also help you and protect the transaction, then we called the Home Land Security Department here in this country to know how much money they will use to procure the certificate immediately on your behalf and they told us that it will cost only cost you $59.00 only to get the certificate, and we letter called our head office in London to know if their is any more thing again after the homeland clearance certificate is obtain,they assured me once the needed certificate is obtain they will remit the new MTCN to you within 30 minute or 35 minute,so we will advise you to try your possible best and see that you send the needed fee of $59.00 to the Home Land Security Department Benin Republic immediately, so that you will start picking up your payment within 30 minute or 35 minute of sending the needed fee.

Meanwhile; The reason why you are demanded to send $59.00, is that we have tried our possible best to deduct the fee out from your total funds but the minister administrator trust fund of benin republic and head office general told us that no one has right over your funds as it have been signed and stamped that no money should be deducted until it gets to your hands to avoid stealing some of the funds. And for your information dear customer, the only thing holding you now to start picking up your payment's as of now is the needed fee of $59 only for the Home Land Security to go ahead and obtain the needed certificate on your behalf and we are here to assured you that immediately we confirm the needed fee your first payment will be release to you within the next 30 minute or 35 minute of sending the needed fee.

Therefore, you are required to send our access charge of $59.00 only in order to enable you have your new MTCN within 30 minute or 35 minute of sending the needed fee,as our head office in London assured us,so do not delay any more,so that we will mite up to send you your second payment today,due to we are mandate to be sending your payment to you two wise daily. however; your first payment of $5000.00 which was sent yesterday, but it was on hold as of now by the ( IMF) and the UNITED NATION FUND AUTHORITY and also with the MINISTRY ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND BENIN REPUBLIC.

Now here is the information were you will send the needed fee of $59 only,and again you can send it through western union with the information below;

Receiver Name.............................Michael Ubaguw
Country...................................Benin Republic
City..............................................Cotonou
Question...................................Very Urgent
Answer........................................Today
Amount.......................................$59 only
MTCN............................................
Sender Name......................................

We are waiting for your immediate respond after sending the needed fee through western union money transfer or you can call us on this number below +229-61147084 if their is any thing you need to fine out and be rest assure that i will surely make you happy today.

Meanwhile; get back to us with the western union payment slip after you send the needed fee

Your's Sincerely,
Telephone Number:(+229-61147084)
Foreign operation manager

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#248930 by Tim Atem Sat May 02, 2015 7:01 am
Another one using [email protected]:
reply-to: [email protected]

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.195.11.168 with SMTP id ej8csp459174wjd;
Fri, 1 May 2015 13:35:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.133.225 with SMTP id p94mr14932576ioi.40.1430512508258;
Fri, 01 May 2015 13:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ie0-x241.google.com (mail-ie0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k4si4480451igx.41.2015.05.01.13.35.07
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 01 May 2015 13:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ie0-x241.google.com with SMTP id x19so6331199ier.2
for <<snipped>>; Fri, 01 May 2015 13:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.107.35.203 with SMTP id j194mr14733571ioj.45.1430512507223;
Fri, 01 May 2015 13:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.100.163 with HTTP; Fri, 1 May 2015 13:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:35:07 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG9V6Fz79=5pk7Bo+Zd74rPXEU6qSMf2ePnbTn9MSUZokf8=bQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings My Dear Friend About Your Fund The Sum Of $1,500,000 USD.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11404440d7104b05150b2519
Bcc: <snipped>

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017 , USA
YOUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX0L8 UNITED NATIONS.

Greetings My Dear Friend,

I am authorized by the newly appointed United Nations Secretary General, and the Governing body of the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of my investigation, I discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank and Government regulatory organization in the United States who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

This is to bring to your notice that I am the Executive Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Programmed (UN-Habitat) and I have been instructed by the Secretary-General of The United Nations Ban Ki-moon to pay 500 (Five Hundred) people who have been Victims of Internet scam. The United Nations has decided to pay you $1,500,000 USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the release of your compensation fund. This email is to 500 (Five Hundred) selected recipients that funds has been extorted from. The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreign contractors that haven't received their contract sum due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

I found your email in our list of unpaid beneficiary that is why I am contacting you, this has been agreed upon and signed by the United Nations Board of Trustees from the WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED. I discovered that the document of your funds is intact and very much available. Note: The United Nations Board of Director have sign your ATM CARD VALUED at $1.5 MILLION USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), This funds are in an ATM CARD for security purpose.

My contact details are as stated below :-

Name:( Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri )
Phone Number:( +229_66534169 )

Please reconfirm the following information's for your perusal.

1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Phone Number:
4.Country:
5.Occupation:
6.Sex:
7.Age:

I expect your urgent attention to this email to enable me monitor this payment effectively. Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the sum of $79 only for the shipping fee of your ATM CARD with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again and for your information my dear good friend, you are the only person and the only one holding your self for now to received your fund at your doorstep immediately without any further delay. You are advice to get back to us in order to enable us give you the information how to send the needed fee immediately, so that you will have your fund immediately at your doorstep.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible if you are still interested to received your fund.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri.
Executive Director United Nations Human Settlements Programmed
United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5