Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234027 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 am

Good Day,

My Name is Mr. Franklin Baker, am contacting you in regards of Andrei Borodin.

Please Read Link for your perusal...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21627481

I will only give further details if you are interested because this
transaction is Highly Confidential.

If you are interested, please write back through my private email or
send me a Fax.

Regards,
Franklin Baker

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234028 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 am
Compliments,

First of all, I must thank you for your prompt response and also for your interest to cooperate to work with me in executing this deal. I must confess to you that I am very grateful for your response to my distress call and your cooperation. You are welcome.

Now before I will proceed to give you more details info, I would want you to understand the delicateness of this transaction. It is not risky on your own part but very risky to my client and myself because it could cost me my profession if you betrayed me by leaking out this secret. Is only you, my client and myself that understood what I am about to do now which if exposed to the open would cost me my reputation that took me years to build which is more important to me. I therefore would demand for your cooperation in full to keep this transaction very CONFIDENTIAL. And if in anyway you cannot keep this transaction very secrete to your self, then is better that I call it a quit with you.

Secondly, we must establish mutual trust and understanding among ourselves so that we can have smooth execution of this deal without any danger of distrust or mistrust. In this regards, it would be my gladness to bond our relationship together with the spirit of oneness. To practicalize this, I therefore would demand for exchange of our national ids in spirit of oneness as the very first step to knowing ourselves. This would also guide us to protect our interest and to establish trust and confidence amongst our selves and knowing fully that I am safe in your hands and you are safe in my hands too.

Furthermore, I would advise that we restrict most of our correspondences to email and telephone calls, and we will adopt the use of code in our subject and if you do not see such code as subject of my email kindly delete, same apply to me, as it is not too safe to transact this kind of deal in the Internet because of rapid increase of scams and Internet hackers. I therefore beseech you to provide me with your direct phone number. This we shall continue to use in our subsequent correspondence. All documents would be sent scanned via email.

Finally I therefore will urge you to read this mail attentively with all understanding, and provide me with your identification. Upon my receipt of yours, then I will email mine to you. And will understand that your consent and full cooperation have been established. And I would not be afraid to provide you with the full details of my clients bank and the account number and its security pin code that would enable you to log into the account to verify its balance. I will also provide you a proof of scan copy of his statement of account. When you have truly and satisfactorily confirmed the said balance in the account, it is then I will begin the documentation process with the bank and all other legal backings. All transactions and documentations would be very transparent and nothing would be hidden for you because we are partners as from now onward. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to put it forward for clarification.

I have complete information of his bank account details with an outstanding balance of $48,550,000.00USD ($48.550 Million USD). To make you be sure of this, I can provide you with details of his bank to enable you to log on to his account to confirm this balance.

I shall make representation to the legal courts to facilitate the amendment process within three working days. Since this is a transaction of immense benefit to both of us, my client has agreed sharing ratio of the fortune. The sharing ratio shall be 80% for my client and 20% for you. Please note that this is a legal and risk free transaction that does not in anyway hamper the monetary laws of your country.

I thank you once again for your anticipated cooperation, and wish to remind you not to forget including your address when sending your details requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Franklin Baker (LLP)
Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors
Direct Tel: +44-793-701-7689

+447937017689 - UK mobile phone

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234303 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:55 pm
Here is the online access to access the funds online with the bank in the Bahamas. Dial the number below and follow instructions.

I need you to know that this is Highly Confidential.

Cogeba Bank & Trust (Bahamas) Ltd
+1-(518)-888-8395, enter pass code 5123
Andrei Borodin
Account number: 61460649
Pin Code: 313446

I will await your information's to proceed.

Sincerely,
Franklin Baker

+15188888395 - Localphone Mobile in Albany, NY, not the Bahamas

#234304 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm
Oops, another dumb scammer who lost his cool when things went off script and he was to stupid to think for himself

You must be very stupid to think i will send you that, i only sent you access to the funds, give me a good reason why i should give you the online details? So you can transfer? Right? You are the biggest MORON then.

BYE and don't bother to write back FOOL.