Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228022 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings,

I want to inform you that my interest to invest good money
internationally is strong. With trust, I faithfully contact you. I
know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I
implore you to take time to go through it carefully, as the decision
you make will go a long way to determine our future and our business
relationship. I need to move about £12.5milion GBP for foreign
investment. The fund was generated from several ROI (Return on
Investment). This is a personal deal I executed with my office and I
do not want the payments to come to our company account as I will be
unable to claim it alone. I have decided to use this amount as foreign
investment. I want to present you as a foreign investor and authorize
for the money to be moved to you in your country. I need someone I can
trust to authorize you to be the beneficiary of the money but I need
to be assured on my following concerns; Can I trust you with the fund?
Can you keep a secret? Can you help me find a good investment for the
fund? What areas of investment will you recommend? What % share will
you want to take for assisting me? This is a very legal transaction
and everything will be coordinated in black and white. The essence of
secrecy cannot be underestimated because, a lot of money is involved,
and you cannot trust anybody especially when it comes to this amount
of money. God bless you as you consent to work with my team in
honesty. Let me know if we can work together. I have strong plans to
compensate your assistance.Reply to my private email
address([email protected])

Warm regards
Paul Fyfe

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228023 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:33 am
From Paul Fyfe - [email protected]

Hello Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your mail. I do hope that this starts a lasting
relationship between us. I want you to understand that this deal
involves a lot of money so I need to be sure that I can trust you 100%
with both information and fund. I have plans to invest most of this
money in real estate and I will be honored to work with you on the
condition that you are honest and straight with me. This deal is for
mutual benefit so as much as you help me, you also have a whole lot to
gain. I must re-assure you that we will achieve this deal swiftly, if
we work with honesty and sincerity. Your share of the deal will be 10%
of the total investment amount and this is with a 100% guarantee.

Secrecy is our utmost priority, so you must promise to keep this deal
as confidential as possible for the safety of the money and ours as
well. The money is deposited with a financial institution and I will
need to send your name as beneficiary so that the funds can be
transferred to you under a secured arrangement. There is a lot of
money involved so I need to be sure that I can trust you. Very
importantly, I need to be sure that we have an understanding before we
proceed. I will arrange for you to communicate with the bank and begin
the process of release and transfer in your name

There is no risk for you in this deal as long as you follow my plan. I
will like you to treat this deal as top priority knowing that its
success will change our lives for better. To proceed with the deal, I
will require that you provide me with the below information so that I
can officially draft an agreement letter that will explain the whole
process in details,

Surname:

First Name:

Middle Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Phone:

Fax:

Mobile:

Email:

Marital Status

Occupation and Position

Scanned copy of your id

Thanks as I pray that we conclude on this matter as soon as possible,
so that we can speed up arrangements to meet face to face and proceed
with the investment program. As soon as I get your response to this
email, I will proceed to contact you by phone and discuss in details,
any other issues that might be of concern to you.
Do respond to this email. I expect your confirmation that you do
understand the process I have explained to you.

Sincere Regards,
Paul Fyfe.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228170 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:37 pm
Hello XXX

I am so happy to read from you. We have a perfect way to transfer the amount without any problems with any government authorities. I will want us to grab the opportunity and see this deal to a successful end. Attached is a copy of an agreement draft. This agreement clearly states your interest and responsibilities as it concerns this transfer of fund. The agreement also confirms the fact that you are receiving this amount for the purpose of investment on my behalf.

You will also be required to prepare a detailed business plan on how you intend to invest the money into a profitable venture. The business plan will be required by the paying bank for proper validation of all transfer documents. Kindly read the attached agreement and sign the column where you have your name. Resend the signed copy. Proceed to procure the business plan as advised. As soon as I have the signed agreement, we will proceed to contact the consultant and activate the payment process.

Thank you once more for your cooperation so far and I hope that we will finalize this ASAP

Regards

Paul

NON-DISCLOSURE NON-CIRCUMVENTION MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING is made and entered into on this day 21st November 2014 between:
THE FIRST PARTY: THE INVESTOR
Family Name: Arif Nassar
Address: P.O. Box 1431 Jubail 31969 Saudi Arabia
Represented by: Paul Fyfe
Address: Unit 7, Browning Rd Heathfield - United Kingdom
AND
THE SECOND PARTY: INVESTMENT MANAGER
XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX
Email: XXX
WHEREAS IT STATE AS FOLLOWS:
The INVESTOR is a citizen of Saudi Arabia. The investment value is £12, 500,000 (Twelve million five hundred thousand British Pounds)
WHERE AS, INVESTOR is being desirous of investing overseas and consulted for this purpose XXX above address and both agreed to invest in the said funds in any chosen country of the world. The investment duration is for a period of five (5) years.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration for the mutual covenants and benefits herein contained the Partners have agreed as follows:
1. FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT
1.1. The Investor’s responsibility is to evaluate the project supplied by the Investment Manager as per this MOU. Should the Investor need more information to issue its final decision regarding the project, he is obliged to forward its exact formulated questions to the Investment Managers.
1.2. The Investment Manager’s responsibility is to construct and to operate the projects in
Accordance with the instructions of the Investor may deem fit.
2. THE INVESTMENT MANAGER:
2.1 A compensation of 10% from the said funds shall be paid to the Investment Manager for the willing effort in the form of commission/percentage. All parties agree not to circumvent each other directly or indirectly. The commission/percentage will be paid in full except otherwise agreed upon prior to the investment.
2.2 On the basis of the MOU the Investment Manager will invest 90 % has the full authority to invest the 90% in a viable and profitable financial business in his country, or any other country of his choice and the world at large.
3. CONTROL AND SECURITY OF INVESTMENTS:
3.1 The funds earmarked for investment transactions shall always remain fully secured and without any risks of speculation and under signatory control of the Investment Manager
Until the Investor decides to take away his due share as specified in this Memorandum of Understanding. The Investor acknowledges that after the issuance of the decision
regarding the commencement of the project, the funds earmarked for investment can
only be withdrawn in accordance with the agreements regarding the project, moreover in accordance with the applicable law and practice.
3.2 In order to enable the Investment Manager to select the most suitable investment ventures and to commit funds to facilitate profitable investment transactions, the Investment Manager shall have unrestricted control of the funds; he is empowered to transfer the funds to different bank accounts at his discretion provided the signatory control always remains with the Investment Manager.
4. INVESTMENT RATIO:
4.1 It is agreed that the 90% (Profits & Losses) of the total fund shall be appropriated to the
Investor.
4.2 £12,500,000,000 (Twelve million five hundred thousand British Pounds) is to the investment Manager for the proposed project mentioned above and supply of the patent for the mediation of the investment possibility regarding the projects.
4.3 The Investor & Investment Manager agreed that £1,250,000 (One million two hundred and fifty thousand pounds), from the total fund being 10% shall be compensation for the Investment Manager and the representative Mr Paul Fyfe and will be shared in the ratio of 70% for investment Manager and 30% for the representative.
4.4 That the Investment Manager under the principle of utmost good faith and trust hereby promise that upon receipt of the said funds, he (Investment Manager) must abide by the sharing ratio as stated above;
5. INVESTMENT VENTURES:
5.1 The Investment Manager will present an investment/business plan which will clearly state the investment options, duration and return on investment.
5.2. The information provided in this way are of a private and confidential nature and therefore the parties actually conducting the investment transactions, the movement of investment funds and all other details of the investment transactions shall remain confidential and proprietary to the Investment Manager .Such confidential information shall only be divulged to the Investor.
5.3 The proposed investment ventures are subject to conditions prevailing in the world financial markets and are subject to control by various regulatory authorities.
5.5 The Investor is obliged to transfer the necessary amount within 30 days after the opening of the investment option accepted by the Investor to the Investment Manager. The investment funds shall be transferred, in accordance with the request of the Investment Manager.
6 DURATION:
6.1 This Memorandum of Understanding shall remain valid for a period of 5(Five) years from the date of its execution, and may be renewed by mutual consent. In case the parties shall start to commence any of the projects, they conclude separate cooperation agreement to govern their relationship regarding the particular project on the basis of this MOU, accordingly, this MOU shall not be applicable for such commenced project thereafter.
6.2 Financial obligation, if any, will be settled mutually after the termination of this Memorandum of Understanding. In case there may be any such transactions are pending upon the termination of this Memorandum of Understanding, the Memorandum of Understanding shall hold good until those transaction are fulfilled, except any of the separate agreements as per section 6.1 shall govern the relation of the parties.
7 EXECUTION OF THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING:
7.1 Each of the parties to this Memorandum of Understanding represents that it has full legal authority to execute this Memorandum of Understanding and that each party is to be bound by terms and conditions as set forth herein. Any modifications or changes to this Memorandum of Understanding shall be made only by mutual consent and in writing and executed by both parties, which shall be attached to the original Memorandum of Understanding as an addendum.
7.2. This Memorandum of Understanding shall be binding on and insure to the benefit of the business associations signing this document, their legal successors and assigns. The data protection and confidentiality rules of this MOU shall be applicable to the above associations’ representatives, moreover to the employees, administrators, legal, financial and economic advisors of the parties.
8. JURISDICTIONS/ DISPUTES:
8.1 This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the British and the Country of investments. The parties hereby involved, agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement in accordance with the International Chamber of Commerce Convention (ICC-500, Non-Circumvention, and Non-Disclosure Agreement) for the period of investment and it’s renewals after five year one if
necessary
8.2 In case of any disagreements or disputes arising out of this Memorandum of
Understanding, the parties shall first try to settle them amicably, failing which the matter
shall be referred to arbitration under rules of arbitration of the International Chamber of
Commerce.
8.3 The decision of the arbitration shall be final, binding on the parties and shall be
enforceable in any court of jurisdiction.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY:
The parties agree that the Memorandum of Understanding is private and confidential and
neither the contents shall be divulged nor copies circulated to any third parties not involved
in the transaction under this Memorandum of Understanding, except to the persons as
defined in section 7.2.
10 COMMUNICATIONS:
All communications and notices relating to arising of this MOU shall be sent to the
secure mode of sending and receiving confidential and classified documents.
11 DEFENSES AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Investor agrees, at its sole expense, to defend THE INVESTMENT MANAGER and
against, and to indemnify and hold THE INVESTMENT MANAGER harmless from, any
claims or suits by a third party against THE INVESTMENT MANAGER or any liabilities
or judgments based thereon, either arising from THE INVESTMENT MANAGERS ’S
performance of service for THE INVESTOR under this MOU or arising from any of THE
INVESTOR’S action which result from THE INVESTMENT MANAGER performance of
services under this Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU).
All words in the MOU are singular, shall also include the plural and vice versa and words
in the male gender shall also be construed in this MOU to include the female and neuter
gender;
This MOU is made in two (2) copies, one (1) copy each to the two (2) parties, each of
which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the
same MOU.
That this agreement is consciously and willingly reached, signed and delivered between
both parties as under-mentioned.
INVESTMENT MANAGER INVESTOR
XXX Arif Nassar
Represented by Represented by
____________________ ______________________
XXX CHAIRMAN

#228502 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:27 pm
Dear XXX

Please confirm that I have the correct number XXX

Paul

#228552 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 am
+44-793-714-1849 This is the number that I have been calling with

+447937141849

#228783 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 am
Dear XXX

I hope tomorrow will be a good time to speak with you.

Paul

#229443 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:04 pm
Hello Dear XXX,

Hope your in perfect condition, what is the update?
we need to finalize this business as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

Paul Fyfe.

#229778 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 am
Dear XXX

I need to speak with you. I have tried several to reach you on the phone.

Please make it happen.

Paul

#230159 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:00 am
I must apologize. Please give me a time again now.

#234008 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 am
Hello Dear XXX,

This is to bring to your knowledge the outcome of our meeting with the
bank where the fund was deposited. We have finalized the process as we
have paid court fee and obtained the documents. I have also contacted
the bank with the certificate, and we have arranged to use the
international Diplomatic means for the delivery of the fund to your
house address (XXX) The
consignment has been assured and registered in a United Nation
diplomatic insurance and security company here in London and all the
original document enclosed in it. Our Diplomatic personnel will be
coming into your country by Thursday,15th January 2015 to deliver it
at your door step .The Agent is expected to be in the USA this week
and will be coming to XXX from USA, You are expected to give
him a worm reception and hospitality. Assist him to serve you better.
He has been given all your contacts and he will call you as soon as he
arrives in your Country Airport, then you tell him where you are to
pick him.

The consignment will have to be cleared from XXX custom before
it could be convened to your house. So you are advised to make
available some fund for the XXX Custom authority clearance.
They fee must be sent to the Custom to enable the Diplomatic personnel
to come to your house without any interference. If you don't settle
them they will forfeit the fund. Do not fail me and do not make things
difficult for him. Adhere to his directions. The consignment is seal
with a security code for security purpose, so that the diplomatic
personnel will not divert the fund and he is not meant to know the
content of the consignment for security purpose. His job is to clear
it from the custom and to deliver to you. I will issue you the secret
code once the consignment is delivered to you. The consignment box is
registered with them as family valuables and the agent it is not meant
to know the content of the box.

Get back to me and tell me how prepared you are and reply immediately.

Don't contact the bank again.

Warm Regards,

Paul Fyfe

#234136 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am
Hello Dear XXX,
Thanks for your mail,i really understand you i want to tell you
that i have already sign an agreement and insure that i know you that
you can handle this fund very well so right now i can not reveres
anything now so i want you to know that this is for our own good
because if you have the money at hand i will come to your place and we
will plan very well to make the money useful for us

I am just in the middle of this transaction to make it work because it
will make me happy to see that you have the money with you.
As soon as i come to your place we can plan together how to use the
fund and i will protect the fund so we can have the money for our
self.

I have paid all the money to the bank and i have worked hard to make
sure the money get to you because i want both of us to get the money
for our self.

Please dear i want you to understand that i have spent a lot of money
and i believe we are through now, please the Agent will ring you
the delivery charges is very small i believe you can handle
it please don't fell me cause i have stand for you in my company as if
your my brother and my company have trust me,please as soon as the
Agent call you to morrow work with him and get the box with you,if you
have the box with you i will be very happy and we are going to be
happy together soonest.

I hope and believe in you to make this work.

Please Remember i have spent a lot of money to get the money out from
the bank all we need now is just to get the consignment out from the
Agent.

Please don't let the Agent know the content of the box cause he dose
not know the content,is only me and you know the content please.

I want you to update me when the Diplomat contact you but
please work with him and get the consignment out from him first then
any other thing we can settle it within our self ok.

I pray God will be with us cause everything is over now,very soon we
will celebrate soon.
Please keep it as a secrete cause a lot of money is involve please
don't trust anybody.
Regards,
Paul Fyfe.

#234224 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:43 am
Hello Dear XXX,

Your email well noted.I want to tell that i am happy to work with you
and i hope you can handle it.very soon we will know each other very
well and celebrate soon.

I contacted the United Nation Diplomatic Company for your request,this
is the information of the agent that will deliver the consignment to
you.Name(Frank Morrison) Email Address([email protected])Phone
Number (+14156972944).

The Director told me that the ID of the Agent can not be issued now
for security reasons,the agent will Identify him self when he meet you
one on one and face to face in your house.

I want you to work with the Agent closely and get the box out of his
hand, i am very happy because everything is over but i will be more
than happy when you have the box in your custody.

I am making plan to come to your place to plan how we are going to use
the money.

Please Remember the agent dose not know the content of the box only
both of us so is good we keep it like that please keep it as a top
secrete so we can protect our self's and the money because its a lot
of money involved.

The Agent will contact you today to make arrangement for the delivery
so work with him,give him your preferred location for the delivery of
the consignment tomorrow.

I am happy for now but remember we don't need any delay this time in
this business deal.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Best Regards,
Paul Fyfe.

#234316 by AlanJones Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:11 am
Hello Dear XXX,

I don't understand i want tell you that i don't know the Agent in person i have never seen him before he is working for his company,he was assigned to deliver our consignment to you that is all.

I have asked for his information as you requested and the director gave me his information's.

Dear we don't care to know him all we need is for him to deliver the box to you that is all.

You are not going to dis cause anything with him,is just to pay them there delivery charge and get the box from him.

I want you to know that i have spent a lot of money to make sure you get the consignment so now all we need now is to have the consignment at all cost.

As soon as he call you attend to him,provide all that he want and give him you preferred location for the delivery.

I am banking on you and i hope very very soon both of us will be happy.

Best Regards,

#234317 by AlanJones Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:12 am
Hello Dear XXX,

I want to inform you that i contacted the Director and i told him that
my Client is asking for the photograph of the Agent in charge of the
Delivery so he promise to send the photograph to you soonest so you
will receive the photograph from the Agent in charge soon.

So i hope everything is fine now all we need is our money and i
banking on you so we can be happy together soonest.

Thanks

#234318 by AlanJones Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 am

Attn: XXX,
XXX.

How are you doing today, Hope everything there is cool? I am writing to inform you that your package (consignment) has been scheduled for delivery by UN humanitarian recovery unit. The package will be taking to your country for immediate shipment to your doorstep as the beneficiary as soon as the US Custom personalization form is completely filled, signed and returned by you.

Meanwhile, once you return the form or state your receiving address by writing, I the assigned carrier diplomat will leave John F. Kennedy International Airport for your country after due registration at our Administration office.

Note, as soon as the US form is received from you well filled/signed alongside the registration fee as stated therein, I will move the consignment to your doorstep in XXX as soon as possible.

You are advice to sign the US Custom application form DOCUMENT as the beneficiary and return it back to us with the endorsement charges as stated therein.

In addition, as soon as you had complied with the above instructions, I will deliver the consignment to you at your base, without further delay.

Note: Your earliest compliance is needed.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,
Frank Morrison
United nation Delivery agent
Tel:0014156972944