Information on romance scams and scammers.
#234187 by mariko Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:18 am
Senegal Refugee Camp young woman scam
Name stella kigbafori
Email [email protected]
Phone +22177-483-45-82

Banker (LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC)
Phone +447031864770
+447024065197
Fax +447031875538
Name Mr. Manuel C. Gaspar (Remittance/Transfer manager)
E-mail: [email protected],
E-mail: [email protected]

First Spam Mail;
My Dear,
Happy New Year
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
my name is STELLA ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI from Ivory coast in west Africa
presently i am residing in a church here in
Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was in my country, i am 22 years old girl 5'8" tall.
My father Dr ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI was the personal adviser to the former head of state(Dr Laurent Gbagbo ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.
Please I will like to know more,about you.
Your likes and dislikes and
what you are doing presently.
I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.
think about me i adore you
Attached here is also my email address.
i will like you to send to me your own picture in your next mail
Waiting for your reply.

2nd Mail
Subj: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY I NEED YOUR HELP

How are you today,
together with your health which is the most
important thing to me hope you are fine.?I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

when i read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness.

thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest and to be part of your life.
Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal In this Church we are only allowed to go out only Three times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will have my own freedom in life where i can take adequate care of myself.Remember as i told you,am the only child of my parent, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Micheal Odah who is the Senior pastor of the ( Jesus Christ for all nation Church) here in the Church. he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the Church have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Here is my personal Tel number is (+22177-483-45-82) i will being waiting for your call here today ;please my dear,avoid calling me in the night because we are not allow to answer calls here during the night for security reasons.

Here in the church hostel, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money,electronic device of any sort or whatever because it is against the law of this country. The only access i have to internet is through Rev Micheal desktop computer,He just give me 5 minutes daily to write to you

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Last "WILL" and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is £3.6M(Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Pounds).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Note: The bank told me that he(My late father) also put a comprehensive bond clause that I
should attend the age of 30 or present a foreign partner who will stand as my beneficiary and help me invest the money outside my country.Rev Micheal cannot help me because the church authority prohib them so that they can focus of the work of God there are doing;

The Purpose or Reason why i
contacted you is for you to stand as my foreign beneficiary next of kin to the bank
so that they will release the money to any of your account you may made
available to them but before I will forward the bank contact to you I
will like to ask you some questions.

The questions are below:-

(1) Can you visit me here ?

(2) What kind of business do you have in mind that we will invest this money on?

(3) Send to me your picture's for me to have more confident in you.

(4) Forward your contact information to me such as
your full name, postal address, fax and telephone number to enable us have fast communication.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it as a secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and some one that have vision,truth and hard working.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours love

Stella

Last edited by mariko on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#234293 by mariko Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 pm

My Beloved,
How are you today, i hope that you are fine;
Always pray for me so that God will grant me freedom from this Church hostel so that i will come and join you over there:
I am seriously looking for an honest person who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me .. Age or distance does not matter , i only need a true love or friendship .i believe you are an honest and understanding person .You are truthful , full of vision and a hardworking person .I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you . You will have a good reward from God and m for helping me and the remaining money You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business ,
My darling , as i have trusted you so much by giving you this bank information and address, please be kind to my situation,as i have decided to join you over there for a loving relationship and for continuation of my education .
NOW LISTEN TO ME:
I wrote to the bank about my intention to withdraw father's money,The bank say that i should provide a trusted representative who will stand for me because of the comprehensive bond clause that i must reach the age of 30 or present a foreign partner or representative .
I am wishing that you will be honest and sincerely to me when the bank transfer the money into your account.

WRITE A LETTER TO THE BANK MANAGER,
Tell the bank manager that you are my trusted foreign representative,
Tell him in the letter that you want to assist me transfer my late father's deposited fund of which i am the next of kin due to my Ineligible statue here in Dakar Senegal.
Tell him that you are the person which i write to him about in the nomination letter which i sent to them.
Tell him that i have passed a vote of confidence on you to receive my late father's money into your account little by little.
Please any message which you receive from the bank,
Please do not forget to tell me,

This is the Bank Information:
Bank: LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
Branch: U.K. INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
Address: 11-15 MONUMENT STREET LONDON EC3R 8EN
City: LONDON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : +447031864770
: +447024065197
FAX NUMBER +447031875538
Mr. Manuel C. Gaspar is the Remittance/Transfer manager,
E-mail: [email protected],
E-mail: [email protected]

Here is the Deposit Information :
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI
AMOUNT 3.6 MILLION POUNDS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS STELLA ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
IBAN NO: GB73LOYD309089
SWIFT CODE:LOYDGB2L
SORT CODE:30-16-41

#234513 by mariko Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am
stella kigbafori to lloydsbankcust [email protected]

SIR
Sequel to the last mail i sent to your reputable institution about my intention to transfer my late father estate to another account in which i happened to be the next kin and heir apparent to the deposit.
Based on your instruction and the age bond clause of 30 years my father placed on it, in which you inform me that am not eligible to do any transfer because of the Bond, or present a foreign partner that will stand as my beneficiary/partner to receive the sum of the money into his account.
I miss Stella Toure Assetou Kigbafori humbly which to inform you that i have been able to meet your demand by presenting a foreign partner who will stand as my beneficiary to receive the total sum of the money into his account.
HIS INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
NAME:(removed)
ADDRESS:(removed)
EMAIL ADDRESS:(removed)

SIR I have passed a vote of confidence on him to receive my late father's money into your account little by little.
i will be glad if my humble request shall be granted.
in anticipation of your favorable reply
Yours faithfully

Stella kigbafori