Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234185 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:12 am
Frank Edward - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348039519096

FROM THE DESK OF:
Mr. Frank Edward,
AUDITING & ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR
DIAMOND INT'L BANK PLC
LAGOS, NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA
EMAIL: [email protected]
Direct phone: +234-803 951 9096

Good Day,

PAYMENT OF US$12 MILLION DOLLARS CONFIDENTIAL TO YOUR ACCOUNT

My name is Mr. Frank Edward, The Director of Auditing and Accounting Department of Diamond Bank here in West Africa.

I discovered the sum of 12 Million United States of America Dollars ($12M) belonging to an Oil Exploration company here in West Africa, Mr. Jean Patsy, a geologist by profession who died in an auto a plane crash since 2004 along side with his entire family.

The fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to claim it since his death.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin While I will back you up with every vital Information that you might need to stand as the real next of kin.

I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me.

Then immediately the money is transferred to your account from this bank, I will resign from this bank and proceed with my investment arrangement with my wife in any overseas.

If you are interested in handling this transaction with me, kindly get back to me with the following information:

1: Full Name:
2: Address:
3: Occupation:
4: Age:
5: Sex:
6: Your private telephone number:
7: Your Private Email:

You are required to Contact me through my email address: [email protected]

Yours faithful,

Mr. Frank Edward
Phone: +234-803 951 9096

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement