Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234164 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348182025464 & +2348022654757

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary,

I am Chief Innocent Ozor, the Director of Foreign Operations. CBN, ABUJA, Due to the urgency of the meeting held by the Executive Board members of this Bank,there is presently a counter claims on your inheritance funds (USD$10.5M) by Mr. Lam Davis, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are DEAD and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him that he should claim your approved United Nations (UN) compensation fund as your next of kin, So here comes the question;

Did you put in paper or sign any Deed of Agreement / Assignment in favor of Mr. Lam Davis There by making him the current beneficiary of your fund with his following details below:

Mr. Lam Davis,
City: Citrus Heights,
State: California
Zip code:95370
Sex: Male
MARITAL STATUS: divorced
Phone: 4152044683

Please if you did not sign or authorize Mr. Lam Davis to receive your fund on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to this office If you are willing to claim your fund and then forward this information's below to my office immediately; [email protected]

(1) Full Name:....
(2) Address:......
(3) Telephone No/Mobile Phone:
(4) Country: .....
(5) Age:............
(6) Occupation:....
(7) Identity Card
(8) Your Next of Kin

I wait for your immediate reply through my E-mail or call me on my direct line because we are set to transfer the fund to your next of kin if there is any delay, you are advise to urgently reply immediately.

Thanks;

Chief Innocent Ozor
Office of the Deputy Governor
Director Foreign Operations,
PRIVATE EMAIL: [email protected]
DIRECT TEL: +234- 81- 8202- 5464 OR +234- 80- 2265- 4757

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement