Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234137 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am

FROM THE DESK OF MR. DUDU WISDOM
NO. 16, ALLEN AVENUE ROAD, IKEJA
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Attn: XXX,

I am happy to inform you that your payment has been approved and is ready to be transfer to your account once I hear back from you, please get back to me so that I will direct you to the paying bank

Congratulation once again

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234138 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Thanks for your reply, yes your fund 38.5MUSD is deposited here in Nigeria, all you have to do now is to forward to me the below information so that I will direct you to the paying bank and they will release your fund without you having any problem or difficulty, below are the requested information needed from you:

1 Your full names
2 Your Telephone number for easy communication
2 Your age
3 Your International passport
4 Your Contact address

Hurry up and forward to me the information so that I will direct you to the paying bank to pay your money without any further delay

Congratulation once again

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234139 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA

I will advice you to attach a copy of your information to the bank Authorize Attorney, his name is Barrister. Patrick Mundi and Chambers, email: [email protected]

He will work with you and direct you on a better way to receive your fund from the paying bank

Contact him and get back to me

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA

#234140 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:28 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Your fund deposited in CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA

#234141 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:29 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Your fund deposited in CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) by late Mr. Zulu XXX I will advice you to contact the paying bank for the transfer of your fund 38.5MUSD, below is their contact information:

Bank name: Central Bank of Nigeria.[ C.B.N]
Email: [email protected]

Contact the paying bank for your payment and get back to me

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA

#234142 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Good to hear that, here is my phone number: +234-812-229-8805, I will be expecting your call

Mr. Dudu Wisdom
LAGOS, NIGERIA