Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231950 by wolverine2011 Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 pm
Not the normal Senegal Refugee Scam:
Good Day my Dear,

Thanks for your reply, also i really appreciate your acceptance to my friendship request and i want you to feel free with me because i believe that together we can make it no matter the age different, race, religion or long distance.

My names are Miss. Mirian Bello Omar, i am single, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Eng. Bello Omar, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Ouakam North, KM 14 Rufusik Avenue Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

As attached with is my identity card for you to confirm whom you are communicating with, and i will also like know more about you to enable me open to you the more reason why i contacted you, I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.
Yours truly

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W85 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 06:14:34 -0800
X-TMN: [eqHF9RapaZw3p1l8a9R7A/fzePDYeBfB]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_5b62f84b-3ae0-4327-be03-45296e5f1d58_"

Hello darling,
I am so much happy to read from your this day and equally want to than you for your effort towards me and I assure you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me,God will bless you for me ok,
Honey I want you to try and help me with all your heart,now you have to let me know,can you help me to secure my traveling documents at my country's embassy so that I can tell the Reverend father to make inquiry on how to get the documents for me and the cost of issuing them to me,please do let me know so that I can tell him and I will update you as soon as he update me with the cost of getting my International passport and every other traveling documents that will enable me come to your country ok.I love you so much as I awaits your mail soon.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W1 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 05:30:23 -0800
X-TMN: [WLOtDCVeo9AmWJOfw00/ZsirOanv/mHi]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b2ea606a-bd0f-4ba8-8e00-2de61693b2d8_"

Good day my love,
Honestly you have put a smile on my face today and I assured you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me,God will reward you for me,actually after going through your mail this morning I went to the Reverend's office and told him about making inquiry for my International passport and he was able to make the inquiry which told me the it will cost the sum of 220 dollars.

I will be so much happy if you can send me this money so that I can secure my International passport,because that makes our meeting fast, the Reverend father said that I should tell you to send this money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with my information below.

Receivers name ======== Mirian Omar
Address ============= 55 Christ the King Church Road
Country ============= Senegal
City =============== Dakar
Question ========= OK
Answer ========= Ok

I am looking forward to hear good news from you now.
Yours in love
Mirian.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W62 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 02:49:52 -0800
X-TMN: [IeX64/tf4PYvSkP3wh8Y+U4ynCCn3HSn]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_02097ff1-9ca4-41c6-ade6-6bcbe5efc4ac_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221779724617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS................ZONE 12 QUARTIER DES ALMADIES -DAKAR
TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS............RUE 14 AVENUE FAIDHERBE X RAFENEL DAKAR

This is the 24th time I have received this account from a Scammer.

Account Name. MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA Dakar Senegal
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet :01301
Account number:301010021956
Rib :94
Code swift :UNAFSNDA
Adresse of uba senegal:Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

This is the 18th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement

#232608 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:05 am
Original email from mirian omar - [email protected]

Hello,
My name is mirian, i will like to establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at, ([email protected]), i will tell you more about myself including my picture. thanks and remain blessed for me,
your new friend
mirian.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232609 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 am
Good morning my Dear,

Thanks for your reply, also i really appreciate your acceptance to my friendship request and i want you to feel free with me because i believe that together we can make it no matter the age different, race, religion or long distance.

My names are Miss. Mirian Bello Omar, i am single, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Eng. Bello Omar, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Ouakam North, KM 14 Rufusik Avenue Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

As attached with is my identity card for you to confirm whom you are communicating with, and i will also like know more about you to enable me open to you the more reason why i contacted you, I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.
Yours truly

Mirian.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232858 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:36 am
Good morning my dear,

Thank you for your response, am very happy to read from you again. As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp, this Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Peter Gilbert whom i used his office computer to communicate with you and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

This is our reverend father's telephone No. +221 779724617. You can as well reach me through his telephone number because i don't have a phone for now, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Mirian Omar, he will send for me to come and answer your call.

Now the main reason why i am contacting you is for the sake of LOVE, TRUST and to seek for your assistance in the area of future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession which I want you to help me to secure in your possession.

This money ( US$3.5 Million ) ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) was deposited in a bank at London some years ago by my late father, he made me the sole beneficiary ( NEXT OF KIN) to inherit the money after his death. Now that he is dead, i am asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim and to receive the money in to your account on my behalf.

Then after you have receive the money, you will send some money to me here in Senegal to enable me arrange my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country for an investment.

As it stands, I can not receive the money here in Senegal because of my condition here as a refugee, the government of this country dose not allow a refugee to bring in or control huge amount of money, for this reason i can not receive the money here or transfer it to any body account here.

I have discussed with the London bank manager and he advised me to look for some one out side Senegal who can stand for me to claim the money on my behalf, also he made me to understand that their Bank is willing to transfer the money in full or bite by bite in an account of any trustee that i will provide to them, so you don’t have to fear about the huge amount because it will be transfer into your account according as your account may contain.

I believe that you are the right person to help me over this mater, Please don't let me down. I promised to give you (30%) of the total sum for your assistance, and you will help me to invest and manage the rest of the money in any good investment in your country because i don't know much about business, while i will continue with my Education there.

These are the reason why i contacted you and i believe you will help me out of this situation. If you are willing to help me please open up to me in your next reply so that i can introduce you to the London Bank as my trustee.
please help me with all your heart and be rest assures that you will not regret helping me.
I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.
I remain yours truly

Mirian.

Image Image

#232954 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:57 am
Good Morning my dear ,

I'm happy to receive your mail and to know more about you and i want you to try to trust me the same way as i trusted you because without trust we can not make it.

Then after you receive the money, you will send some money to me from my money to enable me arrange for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you in your country, while you will help me to invest the money in any good investment there in your country.

As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr. Collins Brown the Foreign Payment manager of Standard Chartered Bank in London for the transfer of the money in to your bank account with the information bellow.

Please while writing, tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's money in to your bank account in your country. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about you, so feel free to contact Mr. Collins Brown as soon as you receive this mail.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
INTERNATIONAL BANK-UNITED KINGDOM.
No. 1 Basinghall Avenue
London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom

E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
TELL: +447779514322
FAX: 00447779514322
CONTACT PERSON,

Mr. Collins Brown
Foreign Payment manager;

Please feel free to contact the bank with the above contact information, try your best for me and be rest assures that you will not regret knowing whom i am. God bless you as I wait to hear more good news from you.

Yours truly in love

Mirian.

#233172 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 am
From STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON - [email protected]

TO
INTERNATIONAL BANK-UNITED KINGDOM.
No. 1 Basinghall Avenue London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom.

FAX: +44-870-495-9626
DATE: 05/01/2015

OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REQUIREMENTS:

ATTN:

Having received your massage based on the earlier information and approval nominating you as Trustee by Miss Mirian Bello Omar who is currently staying in a refugee camp in Senegal West Africa. We hereby confirm receipt of your mail and our official response.

Though your partner has been pleading with this bank to assist her circumvent protocols to ensure that this fund is processed and transferred to your bank account to enable her leave the horrible refugee camp she has found her self as a result of the death of her parent due to civil war in her country Sudan.

Be informed that the account file No. SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A have thoroughly reviewed, certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/Finance departments respectively.

Following this development, I have been directed by the director, International Payment Office/Telex Services Department to forward your file to our Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Dr. Bello Omar
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Mirian Bello Omar
Amount deposited: US$3.500,000.00
Date deposited: 7th January, 2004
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

And to legally effect transfer in your favour as an Appointed Trustee by Miss Mirian Bello Omar of the sum of US$3.500,000.00 deposited by late Dr. Bello Omar on 7th January, 2004 which he indicated his daughter Miss Mirian Bello Omar as Next of Kin, however we shall require the following documents according The British Law Of Deposit Inheritance an Appointed Trustee by Miss Mirian Bello Omar, replacing her as Next of Kin vied Fund Placement Certificate Ref No: PS BH 1054258/SCT/7980 of 7th January, 2004.

To claim and receive the fund to your bank account on her behalf, the bellow documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese Probate officer and a resident lawyer respectively.

1. An Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese High Court declaring your information as an Appointed Trustee to receive the money on behalf of Miss Mirian Bello Omar.

2. Power of Attorney from the High Court of Justice in Senegal where Miss Mirian Bello Omar is residing.

3. Legalize Death certificate of late Dr. Bello Omar.

4. A scanned copy of any of your Identity.

And it happen that you can not travel to Senegal to process those legal documents, you are at liberty to arrange an attorney through your partner Miss Mirian Bello Omar to carry out this legal process on your behalf there at Senegal.

On receipt of the above information, we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum of US$3.500,000.00 plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank on 7th January, 2004 will be added and transferred to your bank account without delay.

You are to provide us with your banking information as follows;

1. Name of your Bank:
2. Bank Address:
3. Account No.
4. Beneficiary Names:
5. Telephone/Fax Number of your Bank:

Also you are to fax without delay copy of your passport or Identity to fax No. +44-870-495-9626 or you send it by email attachment.

Yours Faithfully,

For: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.

Mr. Collins Brown,
Principal Manager
Foreign Payment Dept.
( LONDON BRANCH )
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]

****************************************************************************************The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH ), Registered in England No. 966425. Registered Office: No. 1 Basinghall Avenue London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom. The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH ) is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH ) does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH ) in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

#233297 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 am
My sweetheart,

I have received your mail and I do appreciate all your efforts so far and i pray that God will see you through in all your efforts to help me over this matter.

Of a truth i have received the massage from the London bank as you did, I don't think it will be possible for you to come down here for the processing of those legal documents because of the time factor and traveling expenses, now the point is that we need the service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by Standard Bank.

With the help of our Reverend father in charge of our camp, we were now able to secure a lawyer. Please my dear, you are to contact this lawyer as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile we have already informed him about you, so feel free and contact him as soon as possible because your attention is highly need by the lawyer which is the reason why he asked us to tell you to contact him.

Here is the contact of the lawyer for you to contact him as soon
as you receive this mail.

Barrister (DR.) Chris Ndeye.
(Principal partner) (Esq)
Office address: 65, Avenue Georges Pomidou (1st-floor)
Dakar Senegal.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +221 76391 6632

Thank you once again for this great help which is going to turn my life around. God must surely see you through in all your efforts to help me over this matter. I look forward to hearing more good news from you.

Yours truly in love

Mirian.

[email protected]
+221763916632

#233431 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 am
From Chris Ndeye - [email protected]

CHRIS NDEYE LAW CHAMBERS.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER) (ESQ)
OFFICE ADDRESS: 65, AVENUE GEORGES POMIDOU
(1ST-FLOOR) DAKAR SENEGAL.
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: (+221 76391 6632)
ATTENTION.

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM ONE OF THE LEADING BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) YOUR FIRST NAME ...........................
(2) YOUR LAST NAME ............................
(3) YOUR PARTNER'S FULL NAME ....................
(4) YOUR COUNTRY ...............................
(5) YOUR HOME ADDRESS ....................
(6) YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS ........................
(7) YOUR IDENTITY OR PASSPORT NUMBER IF ANY.............
(8) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS ..........................
(9) YOUR FAX NUMBER IF ANY ................................
(10) YOUR OCCUPATION...................................
(11) YOUR AGE.........................

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH,

YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM SO THAT I WILL PROCEED IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR.(DR) CHRIS NDEYE (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
65 AV GEORGES POMIDOU(1st-FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
(EMAIL: [email protected]

#233480 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:49 am
good morning y love, how are you doing ? i hope all is well with you over there in your country ? bellow re the message i receive from our lawyer , please go ahead and forward your information to him so that he will start preparing the document , i will be wait to hear from you .
i remain yours
mirian.

#233481 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 am
CHRIS NDEYE LAW CHAMBERS.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER) (ESQ)
OFFICE ADDRESS: 65, AVENUE GEORGES POMIDOU
(1ST-FLOOR) DAKAR SENEGAL.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Attention XXX,

Sequel to your e-mail,on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC,and to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice, we wish to inform you that your information's has been received in my law noble firm, and your information has been registered at the law court of Senegal for approving of the two documents needed to transfer the fund belonging to late Dr Bello Omar to your account.

We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns,I have been told my your partner, Miss Mirian Omar was in my office last few days ago with the Reverend Father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC. and she gave me the photocopies of Deposit Certificate, and Death Certificate of late Dr Bello Omar.

From my inquiries from the Federal High Court this morning, it will cost the sum of (620 euros) for authentication of the power of attorney and an affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid and (105 euros) for notary stamping at the notary republic, my legal processing fee is (200 euros) total (925 euros).

To speedy the process you are to send this money to me immediately through (Western Union Money Transfer System) or (Money Gram) which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble law firm office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and an affidavit of support here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the sum of (925 euros) with the name of my accountant:

Receivers Name ====== Alex Charles
Address === 65, AVENUE GEORGES POMIDOU
City:================= Dakar
Amount: ============= ( 925 euros )
Test Question:========= 1+1
Answer: ============= 2

The cost of obtaining the document's including our service fee is (925 euros) Also it will take about 2 working days to process the documents..

The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Mirian Omar, and witness by me also naturalized by the Federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question, contact us at (+221 76391 6632)

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR.(DR) CHRIS NDEYE (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
65 AV GEORGES POMIDOU(1st-FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
(EMAIL: [email protected]

#233561 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:48 am
Hello Dearest,

How are you doing today hope fine.
It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you now,I believe that you are doing well,

God will always bless you for taking care of me and i assure you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future till i come over.

My Love, i am just coming back from the lawyer's office with the Reverend Father to know if the documents are ready so that i can come to his office to sign the documents for the bank to transfer my money to your position.

He told me that we have to pay (105 euros) before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney and i ask him how many days it will take and he told me just two days the document will be ready as soon as we pay the fees.
Please my Love, help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back plus 30% of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over.
I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.

Dear if it means taking loan from the bank, please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future because i will be happy to be part of your family.
Thank you once again for your love and concern God will bless you and provide for your family as you help me. i remain
Yours in Love,

#233582 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:53 am
Mr.
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content well noted,regards to my bank details you requested to enable you send the money for the processing of your legal documents at the Federal high court,I will like you to send the money through the bank account of my Secretary below and forward me the payment information as soon as you make the payment.

ACCOUNT NAME... SAN HASSAN
BANK NAME....BANK OF AFRICA,SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....04511250015
SWIFT CODE....AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE....SN100
BANK ADDRESS....QTIER RAMISSION I ET 11 VILLA128/E GOLF SUD.

It is our priority to render the best services to every of our customer.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar.Chris Ndeye.

#233693 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:13 am
Darling,
Is with great joy and happiness that I am writing to you at this moment and I equally write to thank you for your effort to rescue my life from this hell called refugee camp and I assure you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me,God will bless you for me,I received a copy of the mail from the lawyer today concerning his bank details you requested from him,please I want you to try and send him the money as soon as you receive the information so that he can help us to secure those documents required by the bank to enable the bank transfer this money to your position so that I can come out of this horrible condition I found myself ok and I assure you that you will have all your money back as soon as the bank transfer this money to you and will equally manage the rest of the money in any good business of your choice over there in your country for our future while I continue with my studies over there in your country too.You are my last hope,please do not allow me to die here,I want you to try to help me with all your heart.
Have a nice and lovely day as I awaits your good news soon.

#233794 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:01 am
Attention:

Sequel to your mail to my law chambers today,I have read and understood the content of it and will be expecting your mail as soon as your lawyer and your accountant are through with their review.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar.Chris Ndeye.

#234016 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 am
Good day darling,
How are you today,I am so much happy to receive your mail this morning and I have read and understood your mail and I am pleading with you to try all your possible best for me so that I can come out of this hell called refugee camp to leave a better life with you as soon as the bank transfer this money to your position ok,you are my last hope and I want you to try to help me with all your heart and I assure you that God will bless you for helping an orphan like me.