Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#233421 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 am
From: Rosemary Isaac - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? I am Rosemary Isaac,the former financial adviser to ousted President of Libya, President Muammar Gaddafi who was killed in the 2011 Libya Revolution.

Before he died,he instructed me to move over US$380,000,000.00 Million to his private banking system in Moscow, which I did for him, but after that I moved the sum of US$10,500,000.00 Million for myself somewhere in a bank.

I am contacting you now, so that you can help me invest the US$10,500,000.00 which I moved for myself, I am willing to give you 40 percent of the total funds, and the remaining 60 percent will be mine.

Please, get back to me quickly so that I can give you details on how we will conclude this transaction.

Regards,

Rosemary Isaac.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233422 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 am
Hello XXX ,

Thank you for your kind response to my email. To start with I want you to know that I am an honest and straight forward person and Like I had already told you the funds ( USD$10.5 million) was kept in a bank in Ghana. I deposited it in my name and had decided to keep calm until the time is very conducive for me to invest the funds and that time is now. I plead with you to be very honest with me from the beginning of the transaction to the end, when you will be in control of the funds at your custody (In your bank account ) in your country.

The first thing to be done now is for me to inform the bank that I have decided to transfer my funds out of there bank. I will also inform them that you are the beneficiary to my escrow account. You are supposed to send me your personal information like your full name, contact address and telephone number so that I will include it in my formal letter to the bank informing them that you are the beneficiary of my funds and from there the bank will start the funds transfer process immediately.

I am waiting for your response soon.

Best Regards,

Rosemary.

+233545080193

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233546 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am
Hello XXX,

I have seen your information and the next thing you have to do now is to read the below drafted application very well and fill the required information accordingly. After filling the application you need to send the filled application to the bank where the funds are deposited that is, standard chartered bank Ghana through their email address below.

Thank you,

Rosemary.

................................................................................................................................................

Attn: The Manager,
(Foreign Operations Department)
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana,
Opposite Silver Star Towers,
Liberation Road – Accra,
Private Mail Bag No. 16, Accra North,
Accra, Ghana.

Email: [email protected]

TRANSFER FROM ESCROW SUNDRY ACCOUNT

Dear Sir,

I,........... of........., with this phone number, humbly apply for the transfer of Miss Rosemary Isaac's funds, $10,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars, which is deposited in an Escrow Account with your bank.I request that the funds should be transferred into my bank account details below based on my status as the foreign partner to Miss Rosemary Isaac and the beneficiary of her escrow funds.

My Bank A/C details:-

Account Holders Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Swift Code:

The Sundry account where the funds are held is sc10006452658, the Id Code is scbGH1105 and the PIN is 3490. It is my desire to transfer these funds into my bank account stated above.

I ask for an accelerated attention to this application as I urgently need
to make use of the funds here in my country.

Yours sincerely,

Your name or your signature.

#233672 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 am
Hello XXX,

I have seen your message and I will be waiting for the response from the bank immediately the the respond to you.

Thank you and have a good day.

Yours partner,

Rosemary.

#233674 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:24 am
From Standard Chartered Bank Ghana - [email protected]

Attention: XXX

Ref: Funds Transfer Advise

Dear Sir,

Above Subject Refers,

We have received your email with information of your instructions for
funds transfer. We wish to inform you that your instructions have been
received by the Foreign Transfer Desk of the Bank and it would be
processed as quickly as possible.

We will get back to you with the funds transfer detail as soon as it is
ready.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Mr. Eric Snyder.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

TEL : D/L + 233 508922614
FAX: D/L + 233 303936840
EMAIL: [email protected]
SCB, BANKING SERVICE
Office: Opposite Silver Star Towers,
Liberation Road – Accra,
P.O Box 1924 Accra - Ghana
Registered in Ghana - Number 14259
Authorised and regulated by the Ghana Financial Authorities
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT! This E-mail is confidential. It may
also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, you may not
copy,forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it from your system and
notify us immediately by a return E-mail.

The same email was also sent from Standard Chartered Bank Ghana - [email protected], using [email protected]

#234010 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:29 am
Attention: XXX

Ref: Funds Transfer Advise

Dear Sir,

Above Subject Refers,

This is to inform you that we have processed the wire transfer of Rosemary Isaac's
USD$10,500,000.00 into your nominated bank account at XXX in XXX,
but you are advised to provide a legal power of attorney endorsed by Ghana high court,
establishing that you are the supposed and appointed beneficiary of Rosemary Isaac's
funds in our bank.

As soon as we receive the power of attorney in our office, Rosemary's funds will be transferred
into your designated bank account in without any further delay.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Thank you,

Mr. Jonathan Minta.

FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT

TEL : D/L + 233 508922614
FAX: D/L + 233 303936840
EMAIL: [email protected]
SCB, BANKING SERVICE
Office: Opposite Silver Star Towers,
Liberation Road – Accra,
P.O Box 1924 Accra - Ghana
Registered in Ghana - Number 14259
Authorised and regulated by the Ghana Financial Authorities
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT! This E-mail is confidential. It may
also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, you may not
copy,forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it from your system and
notify us immediately by a return E-mail.

#234134 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 am
My Dearest XXX,

I have seen the email and I will contact a lawyer who will help me obtain the needed power of attorney from the court. I will let you know as soon as I get in contact with the lawyer.

Regards,

Rosemary.

#234319 by AlanJones Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:19 am
Hello XXX,

I tried calling your phone three times today but you rejected the calls. I was just letting you know that I was in the lawyer's office speaking to him about the needed power of attorney, so all I wanted you to hear is what the lawyer was saying. The lawyer said that he can get the power of attorney but he demanded for a fee of about euros 1,350 and I do not have such amount with me. I have told him that I can pay euros 1,000 but he rejected the offer.

I would want us to be up and doing now but the balance of euros 350 will bring a little delay. That is the situation we are in now.

Regards,

Rosemary.

#234603 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 am
I will be able to come up with the balance of euros 350 by Tuesday next week.

Have a blissful weekend.

Regards,

Rosemary.