Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231090 by buried under 419s Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 pm
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.30.202 with SMTP id e193csp791871ioe;
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:10:18 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.236.1.232 with SMTP id 68mr27860015yhd.64.1418746218580;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from srvmail.aleam.gov.br (srvmail2.aleam.gov.br. [200.242.45.78])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id t5si1254030qak.118.2014.12.16.08.10.17
for <>;
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 200.242.45.78 as permitted sender) client-ip=200.242.45.78;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 200.242.45.78 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by srvmail.aleam.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1D4607077259;
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:14:13 -0400 (AMT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at aleam.gov.br
Received: from srvmail.aleam.gov.br ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (srvmail.aleam.gov.br [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id e8P7UZbiNbwc; Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:14:08 -0400 (AMT)
Received: from [41.71.173.226] (unknown [41.71.173.226])
by srvmail.aleam.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 7E09970751EE;
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:03:08 -0400 (AMT)
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="===============0924669929=="
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:44:35 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 141214-1, 12/14/2014), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============0924669929==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body

Hello, I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling Of Tan Wong

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#232698 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:27 am
Same Reply-to address, different opening scam mail

Reply-to: [email protected]

I am Mr Tan Wong director of operations, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong I have urgent and confidential business proposition involving transfer of $24,500,000.00 reply for more details

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232699 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:28 am
From Tan Wong - [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response and your interest in this transaction. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war . Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the Major and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar($24,500,000,00) is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive his funds for both of us.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. I intend to resign immediately this project is concluded and invest my part of the money in a lucrative business. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I will contact my attorney to prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required with the help of my attorney to ensure that the project goes smoothly and After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you and i will also make sure it passes through all Laws of International Banking. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents, you have my word Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in this bank for both of us, this is the best way I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should adhere to my instructions and follow them carefully for a successful conclusion of the transfer. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As a result of this, you will have to open an account in your name in this corresponding bank.

I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. Immediately the funds is transferred and banked in the nominated bank account in your name, we shall share in the ratio of 55% for me, 40% for you and 5% will be used to settle any expenses immediately the project is concluded incurred by any party in the process of the transfer. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right it requires.

Before I commence, I will need you to scan and send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's licence,Work ID or International passport). I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work with the help of my attorney.

I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to be sure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will send you my Work Identification for you to know who you are working with too. I will send you the name and contact details of the bank to you immediately i receive your identification so that you can commence communication with them. Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.
Please reply soonest.

Regards,

Mr.Tan Wong

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232764 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 am
Reply comes from Mr.Tan Wong - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +442036951640 & +447043077498

Dear Brother,

Thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation,please do not let me down once the funds is made in your name. I have sent your details to my attorney who will commence the paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds,this should take not longer than a day or two.

In this light,I have sent you the bank details so you can contact and make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening.I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released from my bank, they will be moved straight into your account with this bank and the transfer will not draw any attention, as the transfer will be seen as in-house transfer because the bank has the same transfer facilities (telex-type) with my bank,from there you will now instruct the bank as the account holder to transfer our shares in safe bits by bits to any account of our choice.

Please find below the secured bank online details.

Bank Name: Allied Private Bank
Direct Telephone: +442036951640
Direct fax:+447043077498
Email Address: [email protected]
[email protected]

I will await an update.Please do contact the bank via the email address immediately you receive this email and apply for an offshore secured account,i will be waiting to have an update regarding the account opening.I call you Brother so that we both will understand that our trust on each other is that of blood relation.Have the account opened immediately and send the complete account details to the attorney when opened in order for the funds to be transferred after it most have been approved.

Attached to this mail is my work ID for you to know the person you are working with.

Regard,

Your Brother and Partner,

Tan Wong

#232765 by AlanJones Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 am
Dear Partner ,

You will have to make a formal application to my bank requesting that the funds be released to you as the next of kin to the late MAJOR FADI BASEM.The attorney will be interceding on your behalf as such you will have it sent to him Below is the text of the application you are going to make, all you have to do is fill the application and send it to the attorney via the below email.

Attorney Woo Cheng
Chang And Chang Associate
Hong Kong
Email:[email protected]

You should endeavor to notify me as soon as you have sent the application to the Attorney so that the vetting panel can convene. As I had told you before, I happens to be the Head of the private banking sector which supervises the probing and verification panel. You should know that as soon as your application is considered and approved, you are the only one that would have direct access to the funds in question and you would be expected to act in the full capacity of the beneficiary of the funds. I would be right here to monitor events from here and also give advise where necessary. All I want from you as I had said before is your total commitment to this project and prompt response to issues as they come.

I would be looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regard,

Your Brother

Tan Wong

NOTE: BELOW IS THE APPLICATION TEXT

C/O ATTORNEY WOO CHENG
THE GENERAL MANAGER
BANKING SERVICES
HANG SENG BANK,HONG KONG.

DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF INHERITED FUNDS TO THE NEXT OF KIN OF LATE MAJOR FADI BASEM

I, -(your full name)----- SITUATED AT, (your address) NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE MAJOR FADI BASEM, A DECEASED CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK, WHO IS DECEASED, HEREBY DO WISH TO APPLY FOR THE RELEASE TO ME OF AN INHERITED FUND TOTALING US$24.5M (write in words too)PRESENTLY DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF MY DECEASED UNCLE.

I WAS NOTIFIED OF THE ABOVE INHERITANCE AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE MAJOR FADI BASEM THROUGH A PROBATE ORDER OF MANDAMUS FROM THE PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT OF YOUR BANK. I REFER YOU TO YOUR PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT FOR PROPER BANK CO-ORDINATES AND REFERENCES OF LATE MAJOR FADI BASEM. IN THIS REGARD, I HAD FURTHER BROUGHT THIS TO THE NOTICE OF OTHER IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THEIR CONSENT TO MY CLAIM OF THE FUND.I WISH FOR THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED VIA ANY MEANS APPLICABLE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF THIS APPLICATION IS TREATED IN EARNEST AND GRANTED PROMPTLY.
THANK YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
(Sign)

N.B: INCLUDE ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS,THAT IS YOUR,OCCUPATION,MARITAL STATUES,SEX,RELIGION, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS AND ALSO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES SO THAT THE BANK WILL NOT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CONTACT YOU AT ANY TIME

#232855 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:27 am
Dear Partner,

Thanks for the update in regards to sending the text of application to the attorney for him to submit at my bank for verification to commence.As I had told you before, I happens to be the Head of the private banking sector which supervises the probing and verification panel. You should know that as soon as your application is considered and approved, you are the only one that would have direct access to the funds in question and you would be expected to act in the full capacity of the beneficiary of the funds. I would be right here to monitor events from here and also give advise where necessary.Your total commitment to this project and prompt response to issues as they come is much more required because i do not want any delay

As a banker for many years i expect you to listen and follow my instructions carefully so as to be able to have this concluded.If you follow my instructions all this will be over withing few days.All that is required of you is that you should ensure that your online account is ready at the online bank that i directed you to for the transfer as soon as the funds is approved because i am very confident that the funds will be approved in your name.

Attached to this mail is a copy of my family picture during the last xmas for you to know them and i will appreciate if you can have any of your family picture scanned and attached for me considering the relationship that exist between us.You know that i will be relocating with my entire household as soon as this transaction is concluded so as to be able to give my children better education and invest part of my share in a lucrative business with your guidance.

Regards

Your Brother And Partner

Tan Wong

Image Image

#232870 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:33 am
From WOO CHENG - [email protected]

Attention:XXX,

I am in receipt of the text of application. It will be submitted on your behalf along with other documents at Hang Seng Bank for Verification of your claim. I am very confident that the funds will be approved.

All legal documents making you the legit next of kin has also been prepared as instructed by your associate Mr Tan Wong as such you have nothing to worry about.All that I want from you is that you act as instructed by the personal banker to the late major (Mr Wong) so that the transfer from Hang Seng Once approved will be successful.

I will always keep you informed with recent innovation.

Yours Truly,

Attorney Woo Cheng
Hong Kong

#233175 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:44 am
Attention:XXX,

In respect to your application for the release of the funds left behind by your late Uncle(Major Fadi Basem) in Hang Seng Bank,I have been asked to notify you of the positive outcome of your claim after due verification/investigation of your information by the vetting panel.All that I am awaiting is that the account department in charge should issue the approval certificate in your name so that I can have it sent to you.

Congratulation

Attorney Woo Cheng

Chang and Chang Associate

Hong Kong

#233176 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 am
Dear Partner,

Complement and hope all is well with you and your family members?I just want to bring to your notice of today's meeting by the vetting panel regarding your application. The issue was fully deliberated on by the committee in charge and we have finally agreed and resolved to have the funds released in your favor as the only surviving next of kin after all the necessary papers was reviewed by the committee which was processed by the attorney in your favor.

You are to make sure your account opening with the secured private online bank is ready as soon as possible for the transfer of the funds immediately released because i am very optimistic about that.I have attached the original deposit certificate given to the late depositor at my bank as well as the agreement MOU as prepared by the attorney which is according to international standard of inheritance funds.Do have it filled and sent back without delay so that we both will have a legal binding agreement

Have a nice day.

Your Brother and Partner,

Tan Wong.

Image Image

#233338 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:57 am
From [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,
Welcome to Allied Private Bank, you are currently in contact with online international remittance department (Private Banking Section) 24 hours’ service.With reference to your mail, To enable us proceed with your request to open an offshore account with us in your name I have attached the account opening form for you

1. ACCOUNT TYPES

Please read carefully the booklets which indicate the types of account we can Setup and operate for you. All accounts activation deposit is stated along, depending on the amount you wish to deposit in your new account.

2. FORM

Upon reading the booklet, you are require to fill the application form and send to us either by fax or as email files attachments.

3. IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS:

All new account must be open with an ID as such you are requested to send us the following: Your attached ID is already accepted.

- Photocopy of identification of signatories i.e. driver’s license or international passport (international passport valid for up to October, 2014 or Driver's License must be authorized by the right authority) -Residence permits (where applicable).

4. ACTIVATION DEPOSIT:

Minimum activation deposit is mandatory to setup an Offshore secured online account.

If you require information further, please do let us know about this. We will be happy to advice accordingly

Thanks for visiting us.

Yours Faithfully.

Larry Culdley Smith
Private banking/Account Department.
Tel: +447754770897

-----------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

-----------------------------------------------------

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege, which privilege is not lost or waived by reason of mistaken transmission thereof. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print, retain, use, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message (including any attachments) or any information contained in the message. Any representation or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Allied Private Bank. Emails are susceptible to alteration and hence their integrity cannot be guaranteed. Allied Private Bank Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this email if the same is found to have been altered or manipulated. If you are not the addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail (including any attachments).

Attached is a 12 page application form

#233559 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:39 am
Dear Partner,

I have been able to sign and also forwarded to the attorney for him to have it sealed so that it will be legal and binding.Your copy will be made available to you as soon as i have it back.

You should know that the final approval is expected withing 24hrs to 48hrs as such it is expected that your secured private offshore account will be ready by then so that it can be transferred without delay since all modalities to ensure a hitch free transfer has been put in place by me with the help of the attorney

Sincerely

Tan

#233691 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:03 am
Dear Brother,

As assured i have been able to get the two secured clearance documents.I have attach the certificate of clean source of funds and tax receipt from the inland revenue department over here in hong kong showing that the funds is clean from terrorism and money laundry.It actually cost me heavily to be able to acquire this and i am financially down at this moment because the huge amount i have expanded so far so as to ensure that all goes well as planned.You should hasten up with the account opening which is your only responsibility considering the huge amount that goes to you as your share of this funds.This documents have been submitted at hang seng by the attorney as such the final approval of the funds in your name will be made anytime.

Also attached is your copy of the agreement sealed by the attorney

Sincerely

Tan

Image Image

#233788 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:19 am
Dear Partner,

I wonder why there is no progress from the bank.Do email them again letting them know the urgency attached to this and The main reason why i ask you to have the account opened at this very bank is because the bank just did a similar transfer of huge sum with my bank which was successful and the transfer did not draw any attention, as the transfer was seen as in-house transfer because the bank has the same transfer facilities (telex-type) with my bank

Once the funds is approved and transferred to your account with them,from there you will now instruct the bank as the account holder to transfer our shares in safe bits by bits to any account of our choice.Ensure that you urgently get across to them for the account opening.

All modalities has already been put in place to ensure a safe and successful transfer from hang seng

Sincerely

Your Mate

Tan

#233795 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 am
Attention: XXX ,

In respect to the release of the funds left behind by your late uncle (Major Fadi Basem) in Hang Seng Bank,The approval certificate has been issued as such you are expected to act in full capacity as the beneficiary of the funds to effect transfer to your designated account as instructed by your associate Mr Tan Wong.

Attached is the certificate of approval.

Congratulation once More.

Yours Faithfully,

Attorney Woo Cheng
Hong Kong

#234023 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 am
Dear XXX,

If you are not willing to follow my instruction as stated in the agreement MOU then you can have the attached document filled and sent back so that i can get another partner.Trust is the basis of this and your actions is making me loose that trust

Sincerely

Tan