Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224155 by Faizan Docherty Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 am
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.78.147 with SMTP id l19csp432463vck;
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.194.110.104 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.194.110.104
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.194.110.104 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.110.104])
by 10.194.110.104 with SMTP id hz8mr36287448wjb.62.1413916676246 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.110.104 with SMTP id hz8mr44196333wjb.62.1413916675808;
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Received: by 10.194.239.38 with HTTP; Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:37:55 +0200
X-Google-Sender-Auth: AFeGS3rxNSpl8NNsWrHHKSoYgN4
Message-ID: <CACL1ik6=GFSGGf+JqPAu2srODL50Sr_NPrev8eRa-Ww5Sc9_uA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please respond urgently.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Bcc: <snipped>

Dear Friend,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore
it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a
divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr.Mahamsli Ouedraogo the officer in charge of Auditing
department of Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West
Africa, with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on
a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at
the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, I came across a
very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who
died on Tuesday 10th June 2008 on a plane crash and the fund has been
dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in
our Custody either from his family or relation before my discovery to
this development. As you can read more from the website bellow:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

Although personally, I kept this information secret to enable the
whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of
execution, the said amount is Twelve million Two Hundred Thousand
United States dollars(US$12.2m), as it may interest you to know, I got
your impressive information on my search for a reliable partner, I
contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable
to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over this fund as the next
of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this
money to a foreign account has been put in Place and directives and
needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your
interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to
this great business opportunity, In fact I could have done this deal
alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant
and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would
eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer
because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow
who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of
oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need
the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after
due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the
bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own
designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free,
on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40%
of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take
care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while 50%
will be for me, please you have been advised to keep "Top Secret" as I
am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude
this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you
confirm the money in your account, and I will come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further Investment.

I suggest you get back to me through this ID ([email protected])
As soon as possible and also include your personal phone/mobile and
fax numbers for easy communication.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Mahamsli Ouedraogo.
The officer in charge of
Auditing department of
Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#231434 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:23 am
From MR.MAHAMSLI OUEDRAOGO - [email protected]

Good Day,
I did explain to you yet as you know, I am Mr. Mahamsli Ouedraogo, Manager of the Bill and exchange, BOA. I am from Burkina Faso. I advice we henceforth communicate through this email contact for correspondence and confidentiality.
For a brief on how we will achieve this goal, the inheritance in question belongs to a deceased customer of the bank who is a contractor. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay long in the bank treasury else, the fund will be recalled to our Bank's treasury as abandoned/unclaimed fund.
As regards to this, I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start the process.
The transaction has to undergo normal Banking procedures of transferring inheritance fund. By so doing, I will send you a text of application, with which you will use to apply to the bank, as the business partner to the deceased customer.
To be on the safe side, whatever the bank response, you do not reply without my knowledge. I must see the bank mail or letter, approve of it and instruct you on what to do. I have perfected everything to guarantee success and you should not have any worry because, I am here as an insider in the Bank to assist you and to see to it that, the fund is transferred to your nominated account abroad.
Hoping to meet you as soon as this money is deposited into your account, for disbursement as explained in my proposal and also for investment in your country. Know that, I am releasing this fund to you and its information because; I want to resign from active civil service and in turn start any business of my own that will earn me good and profitable money due to my predicaments.
I am hoping on you for your total support.
Best wishes,

Mr. Mahamsli Ouedraogo.

+22678011258

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231435 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:25 am
Good day XXX,
I did send you a proposal in respect to assisting in receiving the inheritance fund into your custody while I prepare on coming over to your country for investment purpose.
That is the basic point and we will share it 60%/40%. That is, 60% is for you while I will have 40% for myself. But you will have to apply first to the bank as the beneficiary to the fund, that, I will put you through if you will accept to stand in with me before this year’s last quarterly auditing. And know that, from the day you apply, it will take only 7 bank working days to affect the transfer.
Thank you,

Mr. Ouedraogo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231436 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:25 am
Dear XXX,
Forgive me to say, you are right not knowing anyone one by such yet, I did not mention your knowing a relative.
By occupying this space, you are applying as a business partner to the deceased and in our records, there is no beneficiary to the fund. So by supplying the necessary requirements to the bank, it is our bank policy to release funds to applicants of deceased inheritance.
If you are with me, then we apply?
Thank you,

Mr. Ouedraogo.

#231667 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:00 am
Good day XXX,
Thank you for the reply and assurance to assist, I want to assure you that, by complying to my instruction, we will not encounter any problems at all. What will be next is to apply to the bank, by so doing, I am sending across the text of application. You will go through the text, fill, copy and use to apply to the bank by email ( [email protected] ).
Do same and let me know, so as to tell you what to do next.

Mr. Ouedraogo.

#231668 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:02 am
ATTN :ALJ. IBRAHIM ABDEL.
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
FAX : 00226 50 42 01 79.
E-MAIL: ( [email protected] )

Dear sir,
APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER N° : BOA: 0.010.77.008 ROUTING N° : 91002211.

I ..........................................., humbly apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Mr. Kipkalya Kones, who died in a plane crash.
I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, left in his account still unclaimed. Until his sudden death, He has been my business associate, I wish to advise your bank to kindly effect and approve my application while I wait your reply.
On hearing from your esteem bank, I will forward you my bank details, in which your bank will credit my account with the fund.
Meanwhile, find below details of me.

Contact Address: .................
Phone no.: .......................
Sex:..............................
Email: ...........................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention. Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have been just settled.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
Your’s sincerely,

#231861 by AlanJones Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:46 am
Dear XXX,
Thank you very much for the reply and for sure, your application was received because, on getting to the bank today, an emergency board of directors meeting was called yet, since am not part of the board of trustees nor, decision makers, I was not in the meeting so, all I can assure you is, the application was received.
What you need to do at this instance is to wait and hear from the bank because, after all verifications, the bank will contact you and PLEASE TAKE NOTE, you are to forward whatever you receive from the bank first to me for confirmation and instruction on what to do, so you do not make any error that might cause us grave pain.
Thank you once again while, I will follow up at the bank tomorrow for a quick correspondence to allow the approval of the application letter. Let’s pray for a positive outcome tomorrow.
Good night,

Mr. Ouedraogo.

#231980 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:54 am
ATTN: XXX.

THIS IS IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITANCE FUND OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER, MR.KIPKALYA KONES.

WHILE YOU WAIT OUR CORRESPONDENCE WE BANK AND MANAGEMENT DEMAND YOU FORGIVE THE INCONVENIENCE AND DELAY CAUSED YOU, WHILE THE BOA WORKS ON PROVIDING YOU WITH QUALITATIVE BANKING SERVICES.
THANK YOU,

MANAGEMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA.

#231981 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 am
Dear XXX,
I know our bank has received the application and there is serious murmur in the bank about how you could come for the fund now yet, no need to worry because, whatever is sent to you, should be forwarded to me for my approval and instruction on what to do.
Tomorrow will be very busy for us at the bank so, I doubt id there will be immediate attention to your application because of our local customers but, should you hear from the bank, let me know?
Happy Christmas in advance,

Mr. Ouedraogo.

#232184 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:34 am
Dear XXX,
I use this opportunity to wish you a successful New Year in advance. I just came in from the village with my son. We had to go and visit my mother in-law for, since I lost my wife, this is the only way I can use to console the old lady by seeing her grandchild.
All the same, we will resume work tomorrow and I pray, the bank management will come up with good news meanwhile, thank you for the information and may I see the bank mail or letter?
Thank you,

(00)

#232840 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:01 am
From Groupe bank of Africa - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX.

THIS IS IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITANCE FUND OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER, MR.KIPKALYA KONES.

YOU ARE TO FIND ATTACHED AND DOWNLOAD THE BOA PROCESSING FORM. FILL AND RETURN THIS FORM WITHIN 2 BANK WORKING DAYS FOR SCREENING BY OUR INVESTIGATORY PANEL SET, TO LOOK INTO YOUR CASE.

FORGIVE THE INCONVENIENCE AND DELAY CAUSED YOU, WHILE THE BOA WORKS ON PROVIDING YOU WITH QUALITATIVE BANKING SERVICES.
THANK YOU,

MANAGEMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA.
The Best in Banking Services.

#232841 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:05 am
ATTN : XXX.

FOLLOWING YOUR APPLICATION, AND SERIES OF BOARD MEETINGS IN RESPECT TO YOUR SUDDEN APPLICATION, FIND ATTACHED THE DECISION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

FORGIVE THE INCONVENIENCE AND DELAY CAUSED YOU, WHILE THE BOA WORKS ON PROVIDING YOU WITH QUALITATIVE BANKING SERVICES.
THANK YOU,

MANAGEMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA.

#233157 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 pm
Good day XXX,
Above all things, I thank God for life because, I was admitted at the hospital for typhoid malaria but the devil is a liar. On getting to the bank, I am made to understand that, a 4-man investigatory panel has been set to look into your application because, it is a shocker to the bank management that, after all this years, someone can come up for the fund, which tells you their greedy plan to share the money among themselves, should the auditing period come up as unclaimed fund and the form issue.
Now, because of the panel set up, I want us to be using a "CODE", this code will be ( 00 ). Anytime I send you a mail, I will end it with (00), just as below. And I expect that, when you send me mails to, you end the mail with the same code (00).
That way, we will know that, the mails is from both of us and no intruder because, one way the panel will want to find out if you are the real beneficiary to the fund, is by sending to you, complicated mails to test your integrity.
I appreciate your effort, thank you. Have you heard from the bank management? Because, I am noticing the bank lawyer is getting involved in a way because, he was called up for a meeting with the directors this morning.
God bless,

Mr. Ouedraogo.(00).

#233319 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:47 am
ATTN : XXX.

WHERE YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FORM, YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BOA ACCREDITTED RESIDENT FINANCIAL ATTORNEY:

HON. BARR. PASCAL COMPAORE
COMPAORE CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
3456 AVE. BASAWARGA
OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO.
TEL. NO. 00226 63891442
EMAIL.: [email protected]

HE WILL PUT YOU THROUGH BECAUSE, YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO VISIT BURKINA FASO, WITHIN 14 BANK WORKING DAYS TO ACCESS A NON6RESIDENT FOREIGN BUSINESS ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME, TO ALLOW THE FREE TRANSFER OF THE INHERITANCE TO YOU.

MEANWHILE, YOU ARE YET TO RETURN THE BOA BOAPROC FORM SENT YOU TO FILL AND RETURN. YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
THANK YOU,

MANAGEMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA.

#233320 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 am
Dear XXX,
While thanking you for the reply, I do not know the reason for this sudden change of mind or why you have addressed me the way you did but, to answer your question, I am a grown man so, what have I done wrong to warrant your disappointing mail?
As matured men, I believe if one steps on another, it is wise to speak out. Considering the problem your application has caused at the bank, I want us to keep this more confidential which is why I came in with the code because, there are series of investigation going on at the bank to know if, it is an employee that leaked out the information.
Coming up to tell me you have stepped down is not polite of you and I deserve an explanation please.
Thank you,

(00)