Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232296 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22822226969

!! ATTENTION / PLEASE !!!

I am Dr Musa Muhammed an attorney for the law, personal
attorney to late (MR.Wan Grey Ebers ) , a citizen of your
country, who used to work with lotto Development Company in Lome,
Togo. Here in after shall be referred to my client. On 21 April 2013,
my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car
accident along Nouvissi Express Road.All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several
inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended
relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts,

I decided to track your name over the Internet, to locate any
member of his family so that the bank here may do the transaction to him or her that is why I contacted you.my late client late (MR.Wan Grey Ebers ) so that is the amount of U.S.$2 000.000.00 Two millions dollars which he left behind in republic of Togo bank in his name through transfer, will be been immediately release to you.I want to let you know that there is nothing to be afraid of here because the government have also give me 48 hours working day to enable me to locate any member his family and if i do not see that the money it should been cancel out to his account.now why i am doing this is that i have been working with late (MR.Wan Grey Ebers ) 9yrs as a lawyer he is very rich before his death and i have been locating his family through the internet over September 22th 2014 and there where no body to locate Now what you need to do just follow my instruction before the money will be transfer into your account,

NOTICE:YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS THROUGH THIS BANK EMAIL LISTED HERE BELOW SO THAT THE WILL ABLE TO START THE TRANSACTION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BELOW IS THE EMAIL YOU WILL SEND IT TOO!!

Fax: +228-222-269-69
Email: [email protected]

YOUR FULL NAME ..............................................
YOUR BANK NAME ..................................................
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................
YOUR ADDRESS....................................................
SWIFT CODE...........................................................
YOUR AGE................................................................
YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE ..............................
FAX NUMBER............................................................

PLEASE NOTICE THAT YOU WILL SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS THROUGH THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW HERE
[email protected]
[email protected]
FOR THE SECURITY PURPOSE SO THAT THE WILL START YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS
Dr Musa Muhammed
Attorney

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232506 by AlanJones Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:47 am
From UTB BANK - [email protected]

From (UTB) Banque Headquarters,
16 Rue De Commerce,B.P 359, Lome-Togo.
From (UTB)BANK Banque Headquarters,
Bvd.du 13 janvier nyekonakpoe.
Tel/Fax: +228-222-269-69
Email:Tel/Fax: +228-222-69-69/+228 960-325-51
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Our Ref :UTB/ECO/XXVII/032GH/0038/29/12/14

NOTIFICATION.

Attn:

SIR/MADAM

This authority bring into your notice that you have to bring you account number details to enable us to transfer the fund of Late Mr Wan Grey Ebers who die on the car accident which the Attorney has choose you as the next of kin you have to sumit your details before 24hours .

YOUR FULL NAME .....................................
YOUR BANK NAME .....................................
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................
YOUR ADDRESS.........................................
SWIFT CODE............................................
YOUR AGE..............................................
YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE ..............................
FAX NUMBER...........................................

Mrs.Agnes Kumalo.
Deputy dir. foreign operations
(UTB)Lome-Togo.
Tell-+228 960-325-51
Fax: +228-222-69-69

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232605 by AlanJones Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:43 am
From (UTB)BANK Banque Headquarters,
Tel/Fax: +228-222-69-69/+228 960-325-51
Our Ref :UTB/ECO/XXVII/032GH/0038/30/12/14

NOTIFICATION.

Attn:

SIR/MADAM

This authority bring into your notice that we have recieved and submmited your bank details, We have only half day to work today Tomorrow is public hoilday After the hoilday we have to start the transaction of the fund .

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mrs.Agnes Kumalo.
Deputy dir. foreign operations
(UTB)Lome-Togo.
Tell-+228 960-325-51
Fax: +228-222-69-69

#233170 by AlanJones Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 am
Banque Headquarters,
Email:[email protected],au
Our Ref :UTB/ADB/XXi/021GH/0001/05/01/15

ATTN: XXX ,

We wish to bring to your notice that today being the 05th of January 2015, your fund have been approved for immediate transfer.

Kindly view the attached document and get back to this office at the earliest.

Thanks for your co-operation

DR.Dr Dansou folley
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR .
+22896032551

#233302 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 am
Transcript of the above

Banque Headquarters,
Email:[email protected],au
Our Ref :UTB/ADB/XXv/022GH/0002/06/01/15

ATTENTION PLEASE.

ACCORDING TO THE ATTACHMENT WAS SEND TO YOU THIS FOLLOW:

SUBJECT APPROVAL AS NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER

Following Your submitted valid identity which was Tendered To The board Of directors Of This Bank For Approval, This is To Certify That Yesturday Being this 05/01/2015 , Your Application As The next Of Next Kin To Our Deceased Customer (Late Wan Grey Ebers,) Putting Claim Over His Two millions dallors USD,$2,000,000,00,
With This Bank Details account XXX
Name: XXX
SWIFTCode: XXX
Zürich: XXX
Address: XXX.

HAS BEEN DULY APPROVEL FOR PAYMENT AS STATED BELOW:

ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION , In That Regards Folloing Our Banking Princiles And Guidelines of Civil Edict 204, Article 24 Of Section 45 As Amended in 1999. Be Informed That ( You Are Requested To Come Down Here In Person To Sumit some Legal Procedural Documents backing Up Your Claim Ans Also Sign Of The Final Release Order Certificate (FROC).

Note That, An Aiternative Where You Cannot Be Able To Come Down, You Are Advised To Urgently Engage The Service Of a Bank Accredited Resident Financial Attorney To Procure The Requested Functional Documents On Your Behalf And Also Sign The Final Release Order Certificate On Your Behalf.Attached Ls The Contact Of The Attorney As Follows Who Came To Represent yOU this day:

BARRISTER WILLSONPETER.CO.LTD,
Solictors Advocates/Financial Adviser
Fax/Tell:+22899985133

UPON RECEIPT OF THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS BACKING UP THIS CLAIM YOUR INHERITED FUND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY WIRE VIA KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER INTO YOUR DESIGNATES BANK ACCOUNT AS RECORDED IN OUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.YOU ARE ADVISED TO GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE STATING WHICH OPTION YOU HAVE TO CHOOSING ,Either To Come In Person OR To Engage The service of the bank Accredited resident Attorney.

THE DOCUMENTS TO PRODUCE ARE AS FOLLOW:

(1)certificate Of Legality.
(2)Affidavit Of Claim.
(3)Death Registration Certificate

Once Again, Accept Our Sincere Sympathy On The DeaTH oF oUR Deceased Customer.
Note, You Have Only Five Working Days To submit This Required Certificate For Onward Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank Account AS Recorded in Our Computer Department . Fallure To Do So , Your Inherited Fund Will Be Cancelled And Transfered Into The public Treasury As Unclaimed Bill.

D Dansou folley
+22896032551

#233439 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 am
From barristerwillson peter - [email protected]

Attention Sir,

I'm writing in respect of mail of today, which you requested for my service on your behalf over here in the (UTB) Bank, for the procurement of the legal papers on your behalf, which will enable the release and payment of your heritage funds to you.

However, i have gone to the bank this morning after receiving your mail and have confirmed from the bank manger, the reality about the claiming of your heritage funds.

Which i have also accepted to give you the best of my service but before i proceed on your behalf over here, you are required to perform according to my chambers regulatory obligation, by paying the consultaion fee, which is the sum of $740 00 Dollars.

Be informed that the fee should be paid by any fastest money transfer measure, such as Western union or Money Gram, due to time factors, because i was told in the bank today that you are having 5 official banking working days to have the legal papers submitted to them.

You are here by advised to make the payment with the name of my secretary as below

Reiver's name Kenneth Onyebuchi Elemuo
Address BOULEVARD DU 13 JANVIER LOME TOGO

Then after the payment you send me the payment information by mail.

I will be waiting for your immedaite response

Yours in service

Barrister Willson Peter
Willson & ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS
BARRISTERS AND SOLICITORS-AT-LAW
PROPERTY CONSULTANT
BD DU 13 JANVIER LOME TOGO
TELEPHONE +228 90868825

#233475 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:40 am
Attention Sir

Thanks for your urgent reply reason why i asked you to use western union money transfer Because its take only a day to get the money while bank to bank take 1week remember what the utb bank told you That you should submit the documents Before 5working days which am trying to make everything fast that's why i asked you to use western union money transfer so that i will be able to confirm it and start the process immediately.

Here is the details of the bank you will make the payement .

Name of the bank: (UTB)Union Togolaise De Banque (UTB)
Account No : 410849669005000
Address : BLVD DU 13 JANVIER LOME TOGO.
Name : DOUGLAS KWAME
SWIFT : UNTB TG TG.
IBAN : TG53TG0090704108496600500011

Notice: you ask to call me immediately you receive this mail .

I will be waiting for your immedaite response

Yours in service

Barrister Willson Peter
PROPERTY CONSULTANT
TELEPHONE +228 90868825

#233687 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:45 am
Email: [email protected],au
Our Ref :UTB/ADB/XXvi/003GH/100/09/01/15

ATTENTION PLEASE

NOTIFICATION

SIR,

This is to bring into your notice that we have not heard from you concerning the issue Of
(1)certificate Of Legality.
(2)Affidavit Of Claim.
(3)Death Registration Certificate enable us to transfer the funds you have only from now till next week tuesday before the closing hour. Fallure To Do So , Your Inherited Fund Will Be Cancelled And Transfered Into The public Treasury As Unclaimed Bill.

DR Dansou folley
+22896032551

#233912 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 am
Email: [email protected],au
Our Ref :UTB/ADB/XXvii/004GH/110/12/01/15

Attention please

Listin you must abide by our rules of working, in order to provide the legal papers requested, which will give you the locus standi (legal right) to the claim of your heritage funds and you should make sure you maintain the mandate given to you by our bank or else your request to the claim of the funds as the heir to the deceased will be abolished.

Sir, by the normal process, you are supposed to appear before our bank management in person and also to the high Court of justice over here, for personal verification before you will be allowed to the claim but we give you the provission to engage the service of our accreditted attorney, in order to make things easy for you, which means you have no right to give any excuses, now neither you appear in person over here to verify the whole thing and have it done physical our bank or you contact the lawyer, which we have given you his contact, he is the right person to assist you get it done.

Take note, Failure to get the papers before the mandate given to you, we will have it suspeneded.

DR Dansou folley
+22896032551

#235901 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 am
ATTN. Sir

I hereby want to know what is going on for the past few weeks not hear from you Are you still interesting for the documents ?hope to get back to you immediately

Yours in service

Barrister Willson Peter
PROPERTY CONSULTANT
TELEPHONE +228 90868825